[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I know what you mean. Haha. I would probably fight my way across the ocean and into their secret place where they put all the films and steal it to share with all of you guys, don't even need for the lakorn. Haha. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Next year will come soon. Time will fly :p
VILLNAN said:

if they ever give 3 second kiss for teaser I don't think I'll be able to wait till next year LOL therefore they better not

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
lol Villnan I dont think ur annoying at all~ ur very friendly and fun to talk to  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

if u dont know what to post we can always talk about Vill or toomvill ;) or maybe NewVill hehehe

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
lol Villnan I dont think ur annoying at all~ ur very friendly and fun to talk to  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

if u dont know what to post we can always talk about Vill or toomvill ;) or maybe NewVill hehehe

Ohh thank you kaa I always thought myself as annoy person LOL
Ohh let's talk about it  
ohh is here anyone who like to write?? I suggest you to write FF with ToomVill and NewVill.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
I suck at writing so its not my thing lol but I do like to read tho :p Do u write?

I do write and really want to write but my grammar are suck!! keke still I'm gonna write to improve LOLzzz If I improve, I'm going to write a bunch of stories..

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

I do write and really want to write but my grammar are suck!! keke still I'm gonna write to improve LOLzzz If I improve, I'm going to write a bunch of stories..

I believe if u keep on writing ur writing will improve! practice makes perfect  :dance1:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
VILLNAN said:

Ohh thank you kaa I always thought myself as annoy person LOL
Ohh let's talk about it  
ohh is here anyone who like to write?? I suggest you to write FF with ToomVill and NewVill.
Actually last night I had an idea pop into my mind, so NewVill fan-fiction on it's way. :)
And yes, practice makes perfect. Plus VillNan you mentioned that you know seven languages? What languages do you know. I was just wondering. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Actually last night I had an idea pop into my mind, so NewVill fan-fiction on it's way. :)
And yes, practice makes perfect. Plus VillNan you mentioned that you know seven languages? What languages do you know. I was just wondering. :)

Ohh really?? Thak you so much!!!! grrr so excited to read!!!

LOL I don't really know how to explain haha I'll  try
First my father language. (Don't know how to write in English) :p
Second my mom's language
After they got married,  officially language become Myanamar at home
We speak Myanmar at home and some time Arabic also Karen
Moved to Thailand, we speak Thai (I forget 50% LOL)
and English is my last one..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
VILLNAN said:

Ohh really?? Thak you so much!!!! grrr so excited to read!!!

LOL I don't really know how to explain haha I'll  try
First my father language. (Don't know how to write in English) :p
Second my mom's language
After they got married,  officially language become Myanamar at home
We speak Myanmar at home and some time Arabic also Karen
Moved to Thailand, we speak Thai (I forget 50% LOL)
and English is my last one..
Oh, interesting. I want to know a lot of languages too, but so far I can only speak three fluently and two other ones a little only. Haha. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Oh, interesting. I want to know a lot of languages too, but so far I can only speak three fluently and two other ones a little only. Haha. :)

Can you speak Thai? LOL I want no more new lanaguages haha I got headache.. everyone is using multiple lanaguage words in one sentence