[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
lol okay im not spamming im expressing my  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  for exact XD  :secret:
lol hehhe much better, humm keep waiting. Whenever I saw teaser of other new lakorn, I want to cried :( 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol hehhe much better, humm keep waiting. Whenever I saw teaser of other new lakorn, I want to cried :( 
I think they'll give us the teaser soon  :) just wait patiently  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
I think they'll give us the teaser soon  :) just wait patiently  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:
The more I patient, the more it takes long to air :( they should give us 15 second teaser  >.<

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
The more I patient, the more it takes long to air :( they should give us 15 second teaser  >.<
IKR? a teaser wont hurt :shrug: I hope this drama is worth the wait  :yawn:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
IKR? a teaser wont hurt :shrug: I hope this drama is worth the wait  :yawn:
Yep, Even just one pic of our PuIn. I won't mind it. lol let's hope they didn't rush!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep, Even just one pic of our PuIn. I won't mind it. lol let's hope they didn't rush!
yup yup make it the best lakorn of all time!! lol jk i dont think this will make it.. :p but better not turn out like NJ XD

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
yup yup make it the best lakorn of all time!! lol jk i dont think this will make it.. :p but better not turn out like NJ XD
lol it will be the best lakorn for me if Vill's here lol, Even NJ XD I really hope they will make this lakorn to best OF best!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol it will be the best lakorn for me if Vill's here lol, Even NJ XD I really hope they will make this lakorn to best OF best!
they will  :thumbsup:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Opps I'll stop talk about Exact didn't care of Vill lol so stop with the madness

LOL :phew: yeah before i  :ninja: them  -_-

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol Are you gonna kill them? Step and I, we already kicked them hard, but they didn't even moved

idk xD should we kill them? or should we beg them? LOL  <_<

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

idk xD should we kill them? or should we beg them? LOL  <_<
Daggggggggg If we kill them we won't get to watch this, I don't want to beg them. I just wanna kill them! :p I'll follow your decision :p

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Daggggggggg If we kill them we won't get to watch this, I don't want to beg them. I just wanna kill them! :p I'll follow your decision :p
its ur decision since ur the founder :p  :dance3: