[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk what R scene. You told me yesterday you were watching R scene eating popcorns. You were sweating for that. But lied you were excercising :secret:
I learned from..........???????
I think its you and Villnan. I'm a good pervert. You guys are too much :secret: You said you saw everything when Villnan was drunk :facepalm: :p
Yuukie said:
OMG step is so perverted :blush: :blush: :blush: what R scene are u talking about :blush:

well ur co founder of pervert fc so ofc u are xD maybe u learned from.... XD

I wonder who's the most perverted one in here? :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Yuukie said:
:loool: :loool: :loool: and she said that she's a good pervert XD

:rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:Good perverts only watch R. Bad perverts do R  :whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha: I'm good pervert. You ??  :pervie:  :pervie:
VILLNAN said:
There is not like good pervert. Perverts are perverts nothing is good about them.. :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

:rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:Good perverts only watch R. Bad perverts do R  :whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha: I'm good pervert. You ??  :pervie:  :pervie:
I only watch, I didn't do R never omg Full of PERVERTS. Others might think we are weird lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep that's what! if you're TV fans, you're automatically a PERVERT, now NV
Lol@automatically a pervert XD YEAH tV is too hot :sweat:

Step said:
Idk what R scene. You told me yesterday you were watching R scene eating popcorns. You were sweating for that. But lied you were excercising :secret:
I think its you and Villnan. I'm a good pervert. You guys are too much :secret: You said you saw everything when Villnan was drunk :facepalm: :p
LOL I exercised cuz I saw the R scene :blush: i didnt want to see it tho :p ur worse cuz even knowing it's an r scene and u still want to know LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Emmm that happened because I was drunk

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yep automatically cuz I know really well hahah :pervie: :pervie: TV 

Yuukie said:
Lol@automatically a pervert XD YEAH tV is too hot :sweat:

LOL I exercised cuz I saw the R scene :blush: i didnt want to see it tho :p ur worse cuz even knowing it's an r scene and u still want to know LOL