[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
There might be some? lol

OneHD they don't even give us some teaser, so mad
theres none :(

yeah i dont know why theyre not giving us anything? no teaser no pics nothing  :shrug: why so stingy....

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
theres none :(

yeah i dont know why theyre not giving us anything? no teaser no pics nothing  :shrug: why so stingy....
Reall have you already check?? awww

IKR unlike their favorite, we get nothing! 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
theres nothing to check lol I'm hoping they will release one for this and TPK :p

even I'm sorry, I love you got the teasers too :(

oh well we should stop whining lol maybe they have their reasons! :whistle:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
theres nothing to check lol I'm hoping they will release one for this and TPK :p

even I'm sorry, I love you got the teasers too :(

oh well we should stop whining lol maybe they have their reasons! :whistle:
phewwww always reason?? just tell us the truth that the reason is Vill ouch!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

To night!

4 ทุ่ม 20 คืนนี้ เกาะติดจอ กับ "ข่าวคืนนี้ Special" 3 พิธีกร แคน-อติรุจ, เดียร์-ลิลลี่, อ๊อฟ-ชัยนนท์ จะมารวบรวมข่าวเด่นในแวดวงบันเทิง และไฮไลท์ละครดีปี 59 ที่ผู้กำกับหนุ่ม อรรถพร จะมาเล่าให้ฟังถึงการนำซีรีส์เกาหลี A Love to Kill มาสร้างใหม่ในเวอร์ชั่นภาษาไทย ในละคร "รักซ่อนแค้น" จะพิเศษขนาดไหนติดตามได้ทาง #ช่องวัน31 #ดูช่องวันกดเลข31 #ละครดีดูที่ช่องวัน

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
We got the teaser?????? You said onehd will have event for teasers?
lol they already did hahaa Of course there was none of Vill's lakorns

Step

Mrs James Ma
:rant:  :rant:  :rant: no wonder you were angry. That means we will not get to see this in 2016???  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
VILLNAN said:
lol they already did hahaa Of course there was none of Vill's lakorns

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:rant:  :rant:  :rant: no wonder you were angry. That means we will not get to see this in 2016???  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Don't know why in the teaser all I see was those who they are promoting so hard now, and famous
this made me so angry I won't mind if those are new actors who need popularity, but you know  they only left out our Vill.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I really like few new actors in onehd but I dont like how they are ignoring Vill to promote others. I hope they realise soon
VILLNAN said:
Don't know why in the teaser all I see was those who they are promoting so hard now, and famous
this made me so angry I won't mind if those are new actors who need popularity, but you know  they only left out our Vill.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I really like few new actors in onehd but I dont like how they are ignoring Vill to promote others. I hope they realise soon
I hope it's soon, very soon of course they have to regret first and realize how important our Vill is!

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought they released teaser so searching in back pages but there was nothing. Dont be angry, when the lakorn airs, they will know Vill's fans are strong with rating :yes:
VILLNAN said:
I hope it's soon, very soon of course they have to regret first and realize how important our Vill is!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I thought they released teaser so searching in back pages but there was nothing. Dont be angry, when the lakorn airs, they will know Vill's fans are strong with rating :yes:
I'm fine now haha I won't do anything anymore let them realized theirself, in that channel no one other than Vill is the best!
no matter who they promote so hard the result is the same!