[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
That was some intense teaser. Oh my god, New is sooooo perfect. I still can't believe he's gna be pra'ek, yay that he's starting to get more recognized. I still remember New from KLP, he's come such a long way & he deserves this sooooo much. Now I need to go rewatch the korean version to remember the extra details since it's been awhile now. 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
awesomedua said:
That was some intense teaser. Oh my god, New is sooooo perfect. I still can't believe he's gna be pra'ek, yay that he's starting to get more recognized. I still remember New from KLP, he's come such a long way & he deserves this sooooo much. Now I need to go rewatch the korean version to remember the extra details since it's been awhile now.
Yep agree with u about New his acting is purrrrrfect! glad he's praek now it's time for him to shine ^^ and the teaser Gosh u don't know how many times I've replayed it <3 We need another teaser omg lol :sweat:

saki

sarNie Adult
New is pretty lucky to be in this lakorn with Vill. I mean, he's baby faced and most of the time actors and actresses who have this look get cast in cute comedic roles all the time. In New's case, he gets to start of doing a serious intense lakorn it will show his acting skills better. If he does well in this, he can get other offers for serious roles in the future.

Vill has already proven herself to be good in drama, so I only spoke of New here.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Talking about New acting I'm pretty speechless, he can acts way better than most of OneHD famous leading actors.
I'm glad OneHD's starting to promote him.  Of course he's lucky to be in a lakorn with Vill. Vill's a lucky charm and known for it..

OneHD need to knows, if Vill's in a lakon as female lead they don't need Pra'ek popularity to Pushsean, if they look at Pra'ek's popularity to air.
As you all know more than half of OneHD Pra'eks can't beat half of Vill's popularity. If they keep doing this we wont be able to watch her lakorns. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
saki said:
New is pretty lucky to be in this lakorn with Vill. I mean, he's baby faced and most of the time actors and actresses who have this look get cast in cute comedic roles all the time. In New's case, he gets to start of doing a serious intense lakorn it will show his acting skills better. If he does well in this, he can get other offers for serious roles in the future.

Vill has already proven herself to be good in drama, so I only spoke of New here.
Actually if you consider sinc he first started, he has always been in dramatic roles and he did perfect on his very first role as Son's little brother in Kaew Lom Petch. He even did better than Son himself if you ask me. Then in Sakul Ka, if I wasn't a Mos fan, I would say New was even better than Mos sometimes and i even wanted him to end up with Vill in there. Then in Dok Rak Rim Tang, He was such a good bad guy that he made my mom hate him, but there was a specific scene where I actually fin him with Vill, which was the part where he kidnapped Vill and took her to an island. LOL. But he hasn't only shined in dramatic roles either, because he can do comedy very well too. New had always had perfect acting since the very beginning of his career. It's a surprise it took Exact/OneHD this long to realize this and give him pra ek roles. Don't be mad at me for saying this, but I actually think it's Vill who is lucky to get to pair with New. The reason I say this is because Vill has always been a nang ek so her chances of pairing with pra ek's are always high. But New has just begun his role as pra ek, very talented and in demand one I must say. They are the perfect pair for me, even way before ToomVill. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Haha both of them are good actor/actress so they're both lucky to get paired up with each other lol
lol he's good actor and I know it, somehow I don't think that way

Sorry for saying this Bieluvr, I knew you would say this since you always wanted Toomtam with Mo. lol I knew you ship them more than TV,
haha it's okay, it doesn't matter to me. I don't mind at all. . It's your choice :)

no matter how much I love NV, TV will be always my choice..

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:I agree for Pushsean :p I'm Sean's fan. I like him so much. I'm not biased so i can see onehd ignoring my favorites :)
VILLNAN said:
OneHD need to knows, if Vill's in a lakon as female lead they don't need Pra'ek popularity to Pushsean, if they look at Pra'ek's popularity to air.
As you all know more than half of OneHD Pra'eks can't beat half of Vill's popularity. If they keep doing this we wont be able to watch her lakorns. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:I agree for Pushsean :p I'm Sean's fan. I like him so much. I'm not biased so i can see onehd ignoring my favorites :)
IKR I've been stay my whole life with a bunch of biased people so I hate people who are biased especially OneHD