Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Jes and Gypsy timeeee. xP

He posted a picture of her saying thank you, hehe. 

Jes also bought Sean's book!! LOL. I can't read any of that but it's for  any of you who can. 

IG jesjpp

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeaah! They really are such a beautiful couple. *_* Jes has a bunch of photos of them together, haha. Maybe if I have time, I can post a bunch of them on.

But this lakorn needs more UPDATE! D; I wanna see more videos! Wanna know more information, etc etc. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
huajaikaungtur said:
YAYYYYYYYY! I think the reason I look forward to this lakorn most is because of Jes & Gypsy, gahhhh.
I can't get over how beautiful and perfect they are as a couple.
They are so beautiful T____T

oh I know...hahaha me tooo now that I jumped on the Jes bandwagon hahahah

Ntsuab-Ci

Honestly, that WAS gonna be my last post of the night but I just can't. Sean & Esther are too adorable. I remember this scene from the original one! It was soo cuteee!! *_* <3 Hehe. I'm so excited. What did I get myself into? ._.

Okay, feeling unfair with you JesGypsy fans so Imma upload another one of them. xP

Done for tonight hopefully, haha. ^_^

IG estherforfans&jesjpp 

Ntsuab-Ci

Nope, shouldn't be. Its your own like. XP don't even know who this Nike is... lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I just saw that this picture was for a series called, "The Ugly Duckling Series"? I don't know. I saw it in Victor Zheng's IG. 

Anyways, I never really paid any attention to Gypsy and Jes until now. These two are so cute together! OHMYGOSH! 555 *fangirlmode* 

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah. Esther's caption for the 1st photo was #fitting so i was thinking maybe they have another lakorn together? XDD because I'm sure Sake and Kate wouldn't be that happy together, lol. And different clothing style.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Yeaah! They really are such a beautiful couple. *_* Jes has a bunch of photos of them together, haha. Maybe if I have time, I can post a bunch of them on.

But this lakorn needs more UPDATE! D; I wanna see more videos! Wanna know more information, etc etc. 

Oh girl, this lakorn has both good looking couples. I'm excited for both! Ahhhh & yes. I always see Jes posting up photos of them, he must really love her, eh? ;)
And keep the updates coming! Wish there was more videos forreallll! We need to see more action :D !!

TubbyTinker said:

oh I know...hahaha me tooo now that I jumped on the Jes bandwagon hahahah

OMG,YESSSS ! THIP, so happy to see you here. And I see you're falling for Jes, too? ;)
I freakin love your siggie, oh my goshhh <3

tgamber said:

Is it wrong if I like Jes a lot better than his usual costar Nike?

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that. It's your opinion :D I personally like Jes better than Nike, too even though I like Nike as well.

Ntsuab-Ci

I know. I'm so excited. Omg. I really wanna see how they're gonna introduce Sake. If it's the same as the original, I wanna see how Sean does it. Lmao, it's... Not dramatic, but it's a dramatic song. LOL. I remember my first impression of Sake's appearance was his long eye lashes!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I know. I'm so excited. Omg. I really wanna see how they're gonna introduce Sake. If it's the same as the original, I wanna see how Sean does it. Lmao, it's... Not dramatic, but it's a dramatic song. LOL. I remember my first impression of Sake's appearance was his long eye lashes!!

LOL . I really need to watch the original before this version comes out! And I'll look out for Sake's entrance and his long eye lashes, hahaha!

Ntsuab-Ci

Lol, you should! But I feel like watching it will only make you more impatient. XD so good luck, haha. But yeah! But I don't think Sean has long eye lashes like Pepper. XP

Ntsuab-Ci

C; google

I keep forgetting that Sean and Gypsy are playing as siblings, lol. But dang, I wouldn't mind Jes and Esther one day. (; Wonder who's gonna be playing the pedophile. 

Ntsuab-Ci

Omg!!! I'm glad they kept this scene! Kate runs after and begs Sake to not cancel the model thingy but she fell and etc etc. Then he said the only way he won't is if she stands like the picture below all night or something with his pen in her mouth. Then he drives off laughing. AWWH. So cute! LOL. Hmm... I think they could had done better with Esther but oh well. It was a pretty cute scene. Hehe. I love Leh Ratree so much! Haha, Esther's wearing tennis shoes, lmao. 

I think this is the part where Kate goes and sleeps with Sake for the first time, lmao. This scene was also very cute. You know, ALL scenes were cute. Okaay. She offered to sleep on the couch but Sake took the floor. xP

I remember this scene also. Kate and her sister were going home? But it looked more like going towards a dead end, lol.... But then these bad guys came out of no where and tried to kidnap both of them and then out of no where too, Sake and his body guards APPEAR and saves the day. Kinda. They ran into a abandon building and hid. Lol. 

Who are these two? Hm.

c;stargram&google

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I really miss Pepper. He has that stone cold sexy look. He can just stare at you and you'd turn into a puddle. Im willing to give Sean a try since i didn't even watch Ton Rak Rim Rua but idk if he'll ever replace Pepper's version of Sake. To satisfy us, they should have Pepper and Ann do a guest appearance! Muahaha

Ntsuab-Ci

TubbyTinker said:
Thanks for all the pictures! Dang Jes and Gypsy looks hot in that one pic where he's wearing a suit and she wearing the black dress. BTW, Jes looks different when he has his hair spiked up lol

You're welcome, hehe. Gotta try and keep this thread aliveeee. But ikr. Jes and Gypsy are seriously so hot standing next to each other, haha.  :yes: 

OHOaddict said:
I really miss Pepper. He has that stone cold sexy look. He can just stare at you and you'd turn into a puddle. Im willing to give Sean a try since i didn't even watch Ton Rak Rim Rua but idk if he'll ever replace Pepper's version of Sake. To satisfy us, they should have Pepper and Ann do a guest appearance! Muahaha
LOL, I totally agree with you on Pepper. His stares are seriously the death of me. I really like Sean and think he can be able to pull it off, though it might not be as good, as long as he's good enough. xD Ou, Pepper and Ann do a guest appearance? Lmao! I'm in!! Would love to see them together again. :dance1:

Seriously, when will we make it to page 14? I've been trying to all day.

Ntsuab-Ci

Just some observations of similarity...

Sake & Kate baking cookies. ^^

Kate chases after Sake & Pah and ends up getting "punish", lol. 

Kate playing piano.

Kate treating Sake's wound. Yeah, I know she's carrying clothes or something but let's just ignore that and imagine her setting it aside and goes & gets the medicine. :p

Yeah, Pooh comes and confronts Sake and punches him, etc etc.

Lol, I have too much free time.