Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah. I actually rewatch the old version once a month. I know, crazy but I gotta remember the scenes.   :clap: Just finish watching it not too long ago today, haha. That's why I decided to just find similarities. I'm seriously too excited for this lakorn.  :coverlaf:  :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Keep them updates coming! Haha, you are too in love with this lakorn. I'm betting you'll become our Sean & Esther cheerleader & the one who keeps this thread moving :D
Also, does Sean & Esther have a couple name yet ? We should make one! Since it seems they'll be pairing together a lot in the future.

Also, thank you for all the photos!
Ahhhhh, it looks so good! I'm getting even more anxious :D
And Jes & Gypsy are always looking so fineeeee ;D

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; Hehe.  :dance1: I really am too inlove with this lakorn. It's just a great one! I love the cast & the storyline.  :slapandkissse3:  Though still wondering what they're changing and all that stuff. Haha, I wouldn't mind becoming the one keeping this thread moving but I'm not good at researching information.  :nailbiter: And they don't have a name yet. I'm not good with naming couples so I'll leave it to you girls to decide. xD Jes & Gypsy are looking super fabulous, lol. I love how even though Gypsy wears big heels and yet still a lot shorter than Jes.  :lmao2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; Hehe.  :dance1: I really am too inlove with this lakorn. It's just a great one! I love the cast & the storyline.  :slapandkissse3:  Though still wondering what they're changing and all that stuff. Haha, I wouldn't mind becoming the one keeping this thread moving but I'm not good at researching information.  :nailbiter: And they don't have a name yet. I'm not good with naming couples so I'll leave it to you girls to decide. xD Jes & Gypsy are looking super fabulous, lol. I love how even though Gypsy wears big heels and yet still a lot shorter than Jes.  :lmao2:

Yeah, reminds me -- I need to watch the original, haha. But yessss, you would be great at keeping this thread moving! :D And no worries, let others do the research hahaha :D
And I'm no good at coming up with names either. Let's leave it to someone else xD
Yeahhh, Gypsy & Jes are so suitable -- their heights, like you said about Gypsy still being shorter in heels, compliment each others' so well ^^

Ntsuab-Ci

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|If anyone has any name suggestions for Sean & Esther, please say so!| 
|                                                                                                                             |            <---- Our sign is kinda messed up but whatever, lol. 
|                                                         -Marina & Ntsuab-Ci                               |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, what is Jes and Gypsy's name?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOLOL, such a cute sign! I'm liking your efforts, hehehe~ But yes, we are in need for a couple name for Sean & Esther!
And I don't think Jes & Gypsy have a name either.
I remember watching Jaopayu and it didn't seem like that lakorn was so "popular" so I feel they didn't get a name but we should give Jes & Gypsy a name, too! :D

Jespsy ? Nah . LOL, sounds weird ... I'm horrible at coming up with couple names, hahaha

Ntsuab-Ci

Gotta have that effort for my lovelies. <3 Heh.

I actually like Jespsy! LOL. I wouldn't mind at all.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Gotta have that effort for my lovelies. <3 Heh.

I actually like Jespsy! LOL. I wouldn't mind at all.  

Hahaha, yeah. Always gotta have that effort for our biases.
And I like it since it reminds me of Pepsi, lolol. But again, anyone can feel free to come up with a better name even though it's not too bad.
Also, if you like it, we could keep it ? ;)

Ntsuab-Ci

I like it because it's catchy to say. Haha. And it sounds like Betsy which is my friend's name. LOL. I really like it. We can keep it! xD

Update. Yaasss, She's gonna promote Leh Ratree!! & then shooting time. Like, it sounded like she's gonna go shoot people... but I meant film. I wonder what scene they're working on and how far. Ugh, I hate waiting.

Ntsuab-Ci

Can't agrue that they look good together! xP One of the odd thing about the trailer is that, they kissed which didn't happen in the original or at least not that early. o.o I really wanna know how they ended up kissing, LOL. xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
I would've liked it more if Gyzby and Jett were the main pranangs. Haha. They look so good together!

Ouuu, girl. I honestly think Sean and Esther match pranangs here so much more than Jespsy.
But honestly, Jespsy needs a lakorn of their own! A hot, sizzling chemistry would fit them :D
And yes, they look great together despite Jes being 22 and Gypsy being 27 ;D

I love the fact that they're dating in reality so the kscene(s) are gonna be so 100000x more legit!

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina are you serious?! I didn't know Gypsy's 27 and Jes, 22. :eek: Whoa, she looks so young tho. Definitely looks younger than Jes, haha. And Jes looks young! BUT YES! Their kisses are gonna be extreme! 

Speaking of the cuties. Jespsy. :3 Starting too reeaallly like these two more and more.

ig; gypsykeerati

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina are you serious?! I didn't know Gypsy's 27 and Jes, 22. :eek: Whoa, she looks so young tho. Definitely looks younger than Jes, haha. And Jes looks young! BUT YES! Their kisses are gonna be extreme! 

Speaking of the cuties. Jespsy. :3 Starting too reeaallly like these two more and more.

Yes, I'm serious. I was having a chat about Jespsy with my friends on fbook and I had no idea either. Gypsy does look real young, huh?
But yes, their ages really surprised me.

And yay! They're so beautiful in that photo. Gawd, these cuties need to stop it . The cuteness is too extreme for me xD
Also, I love how much we're chatting in this thread, haha :D so much fun!

Ntsuab-Ci

Yes! Haha. Reminds me of DKD times when no one was posting. ^^ But really wow. Gpysy's doing a wonderful job taking care of herself then, lol. That's good!

You're lucky to have friends who you can talk with about thai couples. D; Most of my friends are into the other things....... kdrama. I'm just here like... But you like thai lakorns too right? -.- 

Ntsuab-Ci

Rest of the similarities. 

Is that a flower ring? That's sooo cuteee!!! *_* vv

Okay, I just realized Gpysy's barely in the teaser. 

Can't wait to see the kisses tho! I guess what's better about this version is, real kisses. :3  :dance1:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
One thing we can expect from OneHD, or formerly known as Ch5 lol, is that we'll get the real stuff as in tons (or a few) of real kisses. 555 I guess this is why I like OneHD just a bit more than Ch3 or Ch7 these past few years. 555 Thanks for the comparison. Now I can't wait. The anticipation just went up an extra 50%! 555 :p
And wow! This whole time I thought Gypsy was only in her early 20's but she's actually 27 years old! That's crazy. She seems to never age then! 555

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I thought I was going to have problems with Sean in her but after watching some clips, I think it's Esther who is going to have to do A LOT of homework to convince me because I still see some craziness in her.

Ntsuab-Ci

Roselovesice; Yeah definitely. I'm so use to ch. 3 that when I first saw this teaser, I was like "Whoa whao whhaoooo! Those are some real kisses." Then I realized it wasn't ch. 3, lol. Made me extra hyped. XP LOL. Yeah, she must never age. She's such a gorgeous lady tho. <3 xD

Aiyaja; really? I don't see any type clips at all. D;

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Yes! Haha. Reminds me of DKD times when no one was posting. ^^ But really wow. Gpysy's doing a wonderful job taking care of herself then, lol. That's good!

You're lucky to have friends who you can talk with about thai couples. D; Most of my friends are into the other things....... kdrama. I'm just here like... But you like thai lakorns too right? -.- 

I know right, them DKD days. And I think you misread my post hahaha. I said "[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]Also, I love how much we're chatting in this thread, haha  :D so much fun!"
My friends and I usually don't talk about Thai couples. I mean, I know a few who watch Thai lakorns but they're not all up to date with the newest lakorns and they're more into Kdramas, hahaha.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]Thanks for all the pictures, girl![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]Yeah, there wasn't much Gypsy in the teaser. I just remember that legit kscene between her and Jes, hahaha.[/SIZE]

roselovesice said:
One thing we can expect from OneHD, or formerly known as Ch5 lol, is that we'll get the real stuff as in tons (or a few) of real kisses. 555 I guess this is why I like OneHD just a bit more than Ch3 or Ch7 these past few years. 555 Thanks for the comparison. Now I can't wait. The anticipation just went up an extra 50%! 555 :p
And wow! This whole time I thought Gypsy was only in her early 20's but she's actually 27 years old! That's crazy. She seems to never age then! 555

Agree with you, girl!
My sisters are Ch3 fans so they only stick to Ch3 lakorns most of the time and I like Ch3, too but I love Ch5/OneHD for their legit kiss scenes so I always tell my sisters "So what about them kiss scenes in Ch3 lakorns?" LOLOL.
But don't get me wrong, I enjoy Ch3 lakorns, too :D
And forreal, Gypsy looks so young.