Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
There's no completed english sub for Leh Ratree so it's good you watched the hmong dubbed one. xD Really? You couldn't see when he fell for her? Hmm. Ou, definitely on the sister in law thing. I do miss those nice ones. Sorry but what do you mean by they kept their pride? Haha, sorry. OU! I agree with the lovestory between Pa & Poo like what? I don't know how Pa feel for him. I need to rewatch! Even though I just finished it two days ago again. I was only paying attention to Sake and Kate tbh. But like someone says AWHILE back, it was after they slept together, Poo started to like Pa. Idk, omg. My memories are horrible. And about the old guy, COULDN'T AGREE MORE! Really does give me the chills............. Making me wonder who's gonna play him but at the same time, I don't because I don't want anyone touching my Esther but Sean! 

Honestly, I liked Sean the first time I saw him. It was his lakorn with Toey. I grew like crush on him for a couple weeks then I stopped cause he weren't in many lakorns and then the lakorn with Mark and Kim came and made me think about him again and then I stopped. Now this! And looks like there's gonna be a lot more lakorns of him as praek so I think he'll remain one of my tops. xD Esther, I've always liked her, lmao. Such a beauty. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I know! I check this thread everyday to see any new post. Like every minute! Seriously. I'm obsess... I just wow. I need updates everyday. Yeah! I see some videos of them and they are super cute/playful on IG! LOL, it's so adorable. <3_<3 They're 6 years apart. Is that consider a age gap? LOL, I don't consider it as one. xP Ou, Jes and Gpysy! I'm so sad! They barely have any photos together!! LakornExact should upload more photos of them together! I wonder if they're gonna get future lakorns together beause now they're dating. It's rare for couples to have lakorns together. ): Yeah, Esther is still very beautiful! Hehe. YEP, Sean is definitely smiling, so cute! You can see it, hahaha. His eyes are too! Smiley eyes. ^_^

LOL, I'll try to join you in this thread as often as I can! And yes, I can tell you're obsessed, hehe :D
6 years aint that bad. I consider more than 10 years an age gap. Agree, Jes & Gypsy need more photos! I hope they do get lakorns together though ... since they're so sizzling amazing!!
Yes yes with Esther & Sean, haha. His smiling eyes say it all :)

This girl said she was gonna reread everything pwahahaha, you're too cute & obsessed! :p

Xiongurl26 said:
This maybe my first official Ch.5 Lakorn I'm going to watch with out Hmong Dubb. I usually am only a fan of Ch.3 as well but I just recently watched the Pepper and Anne version and somewhat liked it. lol but I like Esther and Sean! Hoping for both of them to blow me away. 

Oh really, girl!? You first CH5 lakorn w/o hmong dubb? Interesting . And you recently watching Pepper and Anne's version? Please tell us your thoughts!
Ouuu, hope you'll like this version, too!
And hope to see you around this thread, too!~

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Ou girl (LOL, Marina, you got me saying girl a lot now), tell me your experience with the old version please! If you want. LOL, I really wanna know! xD So happy you like Esther and Sean, it's rare.... I guess. 

Oh gawsh, I just noticed how much I use the word "girl" hahahaa, sorry! It must be annoying, eh?
And look, now you're starting to use it hahahaha. I don't think I can stop myself though D; 

Ntsuab-Ci

Haha, I was trying so hard to get to page 16, now, 17! Ah yes! Please do come and join me in this thread ALONG with you girls also! 

Yeah, I'm too obsess. Idk if it's a bad thing or not cause like.You never know if I'll be disappointed or not. Having high hopes and then getting put down sucks big time. :( But it's already too late. I can't go back now. So, I WILL have to stay positive!

I thought so. 6 years doesn't sound so bad... 10 years, definitely is age gap, lol. 

This talking about Sean's smiley eyes reminds me of Pepper's adorable puppy eyes, omg. Marina, are you gonna watch the old version anytime soon or skip it and go straight into this one?

LOL, girl, you say girl a lot and I have caught on to it as well! Haha. Not annoying at all! Adorable. xD

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntsuab-Ci said:
There's no completed english sub for Leh Ratree so it's good you watched the hmong dubbed one. xD Really? You couldn't see when he fell for her? Hmm. Ou, definitely on the sister in law thing. I do miss those nice ones. Sorry but what do you mean by they kept their pride? Haha, sorry. OU! I agree with the lovestory between Pa & Poo like what? I don't know how Pa feel for him. I need to rewatch! Even though I just finished it two days ago again. I was only paying attention to Sake and Kate tbh. But like someone says AWHILE back, it was after they slept together, Poo started to like Pa. Idk, omg. My memories are horrible. And about the old guy, COULDN'T AGREE MORE! Really does give me the chills............. Making me wonder who's gonna play him but at the same time, I don't because I don't want anyone touching my Esther but Sean! 

Honestly, I liked Sean the first time I saw him. It was his lakorn with Toey. I grew like crush on him for a couple weeks then I stopped cause he weren't in many lakorns and then the lakorn with Mark and Kim came and made me think about him again and then I stopped. Now this! And looks like there's gonna be a lot more lakorns of him as praek so I think he'll remain one of my tops. xD Esther, I've always liked her, lmao. Such a beauty. 
Yea, I couldn't really see it in the beginning but it's probably because the Hmong productions cut out all the good stuff. Sorry for confusion but like he always pretended he didn't like her and didn't want to look like a softy. She kept her pride strong because she didn't even want to live with them so she tried her best to not be looked down upon or get bullied by them. Kind of like that. Yea, they slept together and then started to have feelings which is why I'm kind of like did he do it out of pity? Seems like it but we all knew they were going to end up together anyways lol. Def. Agree with you about the old guy! He better not be touching her lol.

The first time I saw Sean was in TRRR. I thought he was cute but didn't think much of him b/c I didn't really like that Lakorn. He was so nice in there too so this a whole different view of Sean for me and I actually like him like this. Hehe. First time with Esther was in Khun Chai Ronnapee and she did a great job there. They both have potential.

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh really, girl!? You first CH5 lakorn w/o hmong dubb? Interesting . And you recently watching Pepper and Anne's version? Please tell us your thoughts!
Ouuu, hope you'll like this version, too!
And hope to see you around this thread, too!~
Yupp! Ch.5 lakorns are good in my opinion but they sometimes tend to have so many episodes that I can't keep my focus on it that long. I'm more of a 14-15 ep. type of person. Haha I've shared my thoughts above if you'd like to read. I'll try to get around as much as possible.

Ntsuab-Ci

Xiongurl26 said:
Yea, I couldn't really see it in the beginning but it's probably because the Hmong productions cut out all the good stuff. Sorry for confusion but like he always pretended he didn't like her and didn't want to look like a softy. She kept her pride strong because she didn't even want to live with them so she tried her best to not be looked down upon or get bullied by them. Kind of like that. Yea, they slept together and then started to have feelings which is why I'm kind of like did he do it out of pity? Seems like it but we all knew they were going to end up together anyways lol. Def. Agree with you about the old guy! He better not be touching her lol.

The first time I saw Sean was in TRRR. I thought he was cute but didn't think much of him b/c I didn't really like that Lakorn. He was so nice in there too so this a whole different view of Sean for me and I actually like him like this. Hehe. First time with Esther was in Khun Chai Ronnapee and she did a great job there. They both have potential.

Yupp! Ch.5 lakorns are good in my opinion but they sometimes tend to have so many episodes that I can't keep my focus on it that long. I'm more of a 14-15 ep. type of person. Haha I've shared my thoughts above if you'd like to read. I'll try to get around as much as possible.

I really don't like it how hmong productions cut parts like really? Can you not? Be making the story confusing. But hey, at least they did dubbed it I guess so we can understand more. >.> 

Ahh, I see. Yes. I really like strong nangeks like omg. <3 But who doesn't? xP

YEAH! I really wanna see the mean side of Sean's acting like... It's so interesting to know. 

Agree with you about CH.5 episodes. I don't know why they keep dragging it longer... unless they can make it good till then. 

Ntsuab-Ci

AWH really? No scenes of Leh Ratree? ): No wonder there was no Sean&Esther/Jespsy. Well, at least Sean's in there. xP

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
I can't wait guys ! My favorite lakorn will be aired soon.

Sean and Esther will be great for sure! And I feel nostalgic because I remembered Pepper & Ann version which was spectacular.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah, definitely. I just really loved Pepper. He was amazing as Sake and hopefully, Sean can be just as good or good enough. Esther also. :)

Ntsuab-Ci

I wonder if they're gonna give Kate's younger sister, Pat a love interest this time.

Can't wait to see this rescueee! But is it just me or do all I see is hair whip? LOL. xP

c;estherforfans

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahah! Sean looks so funny behind the door. I'm so excited for this lakorn!! :D

I thought this photo was cute because it's BieNa but what I found interesting and hilarious is the fact that Sean totally photobomb in the back. 555

Credit: Prisana

Ntsuab-Ci

roselovesice said:
Hahah! Sean looks so funny behind the door. I'm so excited for this lakorn!! :D

I thought this photo was cute because it's BieNa but what I found interesting and hilarious is the fact that Sean totally photobomb in the back. 555

Credit: Prisana
LMAO! Sean is such a lameo. HEHE. Hahahaha. Thanks for the photo. xD Bie and Noona are lovellyy!! 

Mae said:
When is this lakorn supposed to air???? I'm looking forward to watching it :)
We don't know yet. But it's probably gonna air soon by all the videos, pictures, etc.

OHOaddict said:
Wasnt the younger sister a shameless homewrecker?
Basically I guess She was annoying, lol. At least she learned her lesson at the end.