Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Got done with episode 2!!

Okay let's see. It was sad when Sake told Pa to get out. ;-; She was hurt when all she wanted to do was help but she understood. Great sister. The part where they find out about Kate's dad and and they go get Sake but he wouldn't listen until he understood why. His eye lit up with anger! When Kate slapped him, YES! LOL. I thought the bathroom scene was gonna be a serious scene but it wasn't. I do wish it was more intense like the old version but idk. I found myself really enjoying that scene because maybe of Sean. The way his expressions are just satisfied to me. I love his little smirk. His playful face. Gah, I love Sean! Such a cutie. When Sake saw Poo go hug Kate, his face expression read "So she has a lover... Darn it." But she gonna be your lover soon. XP whoa! The attempt kidnapping was kinda intense. Pat got SLAPPED. Lol. But I love the detailing. XD much more understanding. Gah, Pat was soo annoying! In the old version, it was actually Kate who was annoying and wouldn't stop talking but omg. I just. Wow. Sean and Esther are too cute! Their closeness is too much! Awwwee. If Sean held me like that, I would feel so protective! Esther looked SOO tiny right there compare to him which I like. ^_^ Sake, everybody already knows you're attracted to Kate. Stop hiding it. Lol. His smile to his serious face. So cute! Poo and Pa's arguing tho. Funnnnyyy! They're so cute. Love their bickering. Haha. You tell him Pa! I wonder if they enjoyed bickering with each other. Haha. That's all I remember for now. I still gotta watch this with eng sub. Will be waiting and I really need ep 3 rn. Anyway. Esther is doing great with Kate. Can't wait.

Ntsuab-Ci

I wonder if the reason why they keep touching each other's chin is because they have a double chin of some sort, hehe.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I wonder if the reason why they keep touching each other's chin is because they have a double chin of some sort, hehe.

Yes, that's why. Haha. I'm planning to sub it because it's soooo cute! I can't help myself. :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah its bc they both have double chin so director would ask them did they gain weight and both would blame the other persona nd tease them, thats why they like pullign and touching lol. Its cute how Gypsy & Jes did it too explaining how Seansther does it but I think Jespy does it a cuter version hahahah

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Esther has a baby face. She has a chunky face, which is really cute on her. As for Sean, I feel like he just has a somewhat shorter neck that's why it looks like he has a second chin. lol They're both super skinny too. Sometime people's face is more meaty than anywhere else on their body. Hehe They're too darn cute! :D

Ntsuab-Ci

LOL, I thought so! Haha, they're so cute. :3 such a perfect match. At least it doesn't show as much. Every time they're close together, I would look at their double chin. I actually find it so cute! Hahaha.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Sean & Ester have really good chemistry  :kiss3:   I like all the sneaky smirks Sek has when Kate is around, he's like so amused and he enjoys her company so much :bhehe: :pervie: :heart:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ohh yay time to spazz episode 3!!!  :dance3:
I understand that Kate went to Sake because she wanted to thank him. It's not her fault that she doesn't know about the deal. Her mother decided to keep it from her. hehe but it's ok we get to see the kiss scenes haha LOL i loved how instead of having a serious face, Sake just had a face of trying to scare her. But, instead he really kissed her. Oh Sake, we know you want a piece of Kate. lol I got the chills when their lips touched. Omg idk why but the way he kisses her, it's so different because he kisses like her top lips which i find HOT!  :drool: ohh my and it's soo hilarious him being caught by his mom and sister lol  :coverlaf: In this episode, we get to see more of Esther's character Kate. Esther did a really good job crying! :worthy: ! I love her priceless expression when Sake told Kate the reason why she is at his house. She totally went into shock and then her emotions took over which was beautifulIy done by Esther! :spin: I felt so sad when Kate went to her dad and omgg the way she cried, it was soo convincing!!  :thumbup: Damn those slaps though LOL those hurt hahah Esther seems to use all her might too hahah  :lmao3: Awww in this version, I felt soo sad and bad for Poo aka Jes.  :eek:  :teary:  Now that I think about it, it's soo sad because he waited since their childhood to be with her and marry her. :no:  What do you know, someone rich like Sake so lucky to get his girl. But I don't understand are they really engaged? I know he gave her the ring but I am not sure if it's official or not. Of course Kate is hurt since her father ruined her dream like she mention which is marry the one she love. I know that she love Poo and love how he respect her so much. But too late now Kate isn't Poo's anymore. hehe still loving JESPSY lol the way Pa just threw the cloth at him and making an excuse for him not to let blood be n her car  hahah that's soo funny of course she worries for him just don't want to admit it hahah :girlmad: ohhh yay can't wait for next episode next week :( aish have to wait again. :weep:  Oh my from the preview I don't remember Sake telling Kate that they will have a child together they probably change it in here. :shock2: haha love how Kate's face is another shocker, she's just like wide eyes open when Sake kissed her cheeks. :thumbsup: Hope to see the baking scene sooN!  :heart:  :kiss3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YES!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for sharing! I was just thinking about when they're going to release the MV today. Hahah.
The scenes are killing me. ;A;

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
I definitely love this new version ! 

We can see the emotion and sensitivity of Sake in all gestures he does (for example in the Ep.2 when he waters Kate in the bathroom and asks her to rise up regretting his act). While, in the first version with Pepper, we haven't seen it and that changes everything because we cannot guess what Pepper thinks exactly (but it was great cause he was so mean lol). I know by heart the 1st Leh Ratree and with this second version, I love to compare those two (knowing in this version, there are more details about situations and it's amazing) ! haha. 

Sean and Esther acting is exceptional and they're so cute.  :wink:

I'll watch the 3rd episode now.. I'm feeling exciting ! 

(I just regret there's no 2nd OST for the ending theme..)

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
I loved Esthar since her lakorn in 5 gentleman i thought she is a really good actress and her shw is cuuuute and beautful and truthfully the male lead i dont know him but he is good and their chemistry :woot2:  :dance1:  :drools:  

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aaaah! Intense mv! Lol I like that it's not too intense, it might give me a headache. Sigh. Can't wait to see Kate and Sake's happily ever after but there are going to be fun scenes in between! Whew that kiss was just greeeeeet!! It looked like a willing scene. Sean and Esther are cute together! !

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
kodocha said:
I loved Esthar since her lakorn in 5 gentleman i thought she is a really good actress and her shw is cuuuute and beautful and truthfully the male lead i dont know him but he is good and their chemistry :woot2:  :dance1:  :drools:  
Me too!  I thought she did exceptionally well for her role.  Especially during the finale scene where she got caught red-handed by the Jutatep family.  She was very convincing.  In LRT, she is adorable as Kate.  I don't remember liking Ann as Kate this much in the beginning.  Pepper portrayed a better Sake IMO.  Not that Sean isn't doing well,  but he is a much softer Sake.  And I like that too.  Sean still has a lot of stiff moments in his acting.  I'm sure he'll get better.  I can't Sean & Esther's chemistry though.  

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
What was the new deal Sake's mom proposed to Kate's mom? I did understood only a little of that part but not the whole thing. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Looks like Pood & Pat are going to have some very intense scene too.  

BTW, I can't stand Pat's eyeliner.  It's too much for me.