Mae

sarNie Adult
Anyone else having trouble finding all the parts on viki? For example, I watch Ep 2 (part 1), but can't find part 2, 3, or 4 because it jumps to Ep 3 (part 1). And then I cant find part 2, 3, or 4 for Ep 3 either. Please help?

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, same here. But I found a way to watch it anyways. I'll try to see if it will work if I post up the links on here. It didn't work on viki when someone post the links on the message on viki.

Reactions: Mae

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mae said:
Anyone else having trouble finding all the parts on viki? For example, I watch Ep 2 (part 1), but can't find part 2, 3, or 4 because it jumps to Ep 3 (part 1). And then I cant find part 2, 3, or 4 for Ep 3 either. Please help?

Here is Ep 2 part 2-4.

http://www.viki.com/videos/1063120v
http://www.viki.com/videos/1063121v
http://www.viki.com/videos/1063122v

Ep 3 part 1-4. (I don't think episode 3 is completely eng sub yet but here's the link to it)

http://www.viki.com/videos/1063178v
http://www.viki.com/videos/1063179v
http://www.viki.com/videos/1063180v
http://www.viki.com/videos/1063181v

I hope it works cause it works for me.

winwinwin

sarNie Egg

winwinwin

sarNie Egg

Mae

sarNie Adult
I am really enjoying this version as well. Sake's eyes in this version is intense (in a good way), but he definitely has a soft spot for Kate. Looking forward to when things heat up :woot: Lots of slap and kiss thus far as well. Also, why does the :r-scene-pop-corn: look more like a :w-scene-pop-corn: in the ost mv? I want Kate to be so mad at Sake and give him the silent treatment!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait Kate's "father" isn't her biological father!? What!?

But on another note he is the worst! Acting like he can actually get anything done with his own hands, saying he'll take care of everything when his solution is simply selling off his daughter. Kate thinks he's this great father but he really deserves worst father of the year. He loves in family blah blah blah he is doing this for them. No you're doing it to keep your loser butt out of jail. Episode 2 makes me so angry at Kate's lousy dad. I just know episode 3 will make me angrier cause he tries to comfort her from the pain he caused! I can't believe Kate forgives him for this, but I know she will  :annoyed: Also super sad to see Kate have to break it to Pu  :cry: I'm clearly already too invested in this lakorn. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mae said:
I am really enjoying this version as well. Sake's eyes in this version is intense (in a good way), but he definitely has a soft spot for Kate. Looking forward to when things heat up :woot:Lots of slap and kiss thus far as well. Also, why does the :r-scene-pop-corn: look more like a :w-scene-pop-corn: in the ost mv? I want Kate to be so mad at Sake and give him the silent treatment!

Same here, I have a feeling it's going to be a WILLING. As long as Kate give him the silent treatment like Tard Ruk Taranong (Captain && Pimmada), then I'm fine with it too.

picadrama

sarNie Egg
I think the reason the R scene might be willing is because of Esther's age, I feel like directors might be reluctant to have young actors perform those kind of scenes. That's just my guess.

Loving the Leh Ratree cast. The chemistry between the two main leads could be better but I think they'll have more time to improve. 

I wonder what Id's revenge would be. I seriously don't understand what was her thought process. Sake liked her so much that I am sure he would have forgiven her. As a matter of fact, there was nothing to forgive! It's not like she voluntarily removed her uterus! 

Sake isn't totally a good guy either so I believe that the relationship with Id would have eventually failed... When he first meets Kate, he can't take his eyes off her - something his sister quickly notices. I don't think he would have cheated physically but emotional cheating would have been totally possible. That in my eyes is even worst. 

Also can we get rid of Kate's father?! He is an abomination! He literally sold her to Sake and his mother. I don't understand why she has to pay for his mistakes! I understand that we need a reason to get Kate close to the main lead but seriously... The father doesn't even feel remorseful and who says that he won't be gambling again? I remember him shuffling and playing around with cards in his hospital bed. RIDICULOUS! 

https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/leh-ratree-the-slap-kiss-to-kick-start-my-lakorn-year/

lakornology

sarNie Egg
Hello! It's been a very long time for me since I've spazz over any lakorn. I decided to make a new account to start being active in discussion. As many of yall have said, this version truly have a better attention to detail that I love. It reveals the layers and motives of the characters, giving everything more feels. At this point, everything is so good, that, being the lakorn cynic I am, I'm waiting for an exact-scenario brand of train wreck to happen already. Got my fingers and toes crossed. Lastly, I'm liking the pacing thus far. 

For me, r-scene or willingly is fine, because we know that everything leading to it will be full of angst. I don't care what happens during the act, because we get no details, so I'm all about how the foreplay misunderstanding plays out. 

I also want to share my artwork. I'm very happy for myself since it has truly been a long time since I've dabble with photoshop too. Lehratee is bringing me back! If only I have my other laptop with my actual photoshop and sony vegas programs installed, then I would be making better quality fan art and mvs too. Enjoy!  

From episode one. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Awww, that's great this lakorn is bring you back into the spazz world, hehe :D Glad you can join us!
Those are some beautiful artworks! Love the colors & bokeh effect! Hope to see more from you :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I don't know what's up with viki these days, you can't access to parts without going through each one...I don't get it. And sometimes, like in Leh Ratree, you don't even get to see the rest of the parts and directly jumps to the next episode. 
Thank you @Yingsheng for posting the full links! 

Reactions: Mae

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Not tha I'm complaining but I'm surprised that Sake's mom agreed to having Kate birth her grandchild, even if she dislikes Id a lot. Kate isn't Sake's legal wife and so many lakorn make it seem like hi-so elders hate illegitimate kids.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Totally addicted to Leh Ratree 2015! I'm loving it..and can't wait to see more :woot:

LOL Agree with you. Leh Ratree is getting exciting! :)

Thank you for the information and pictures, everyone!

lakornology

sarNie Egg
Anonymous<3 said:
Nice artworks! What program do you use?
I used pixlr, which is hands down the best completely online editor that over the years have managed to remain free. Before I ripped myself illegal copies of portable photoshop, I used pixlr and it's my go-to online editor. Very comprehensive and user-friendly.

As other students are out drinking celebrating the warm weather, I had a making-fan-art marathon this weekend, and thus, I'll pace out sharing them so we can fin during the empty days we await for new episodes. Yes, my life have resorted to waiting for Lehratee. Thus today, I will share the kisses btw our pranangs thus far:

I loved it when Sake is all: good you're here offering yourself to me at work. I don't using do it in the office, but sure why not? I'm the owner. Sean's Sake is very kinky. I like too much! My imagination was wild. In the meeting room, taking off his dress coat, up against the glass wall, using force, and with the chance of being caught. OMG!  :woot: 

I agree with yall. Love Esther's crying scenes. Sake's very business approach to justify his onslaught of man-handling Kate is so hilarious. Whatever dude, whatever excuses, just don't stop! 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Finally got back to Leh Ratee! Already have been gone for too long. D; I'll share my thoughts on ep 3 later on maybe. But I just gotta say episode 3 just made me so emotional. ;-;

Sean is soooooooo adorable! LOL. He's doing really good as Sake. I knew he had potential! Hehe. He's one of my bias. T^T he's just great. Esther is also really great. This girl can cry. ;-; I can't get enough of her in episode 3. Looking forward to 4 and 5 soon!