sarN

sarNie Granny
ladies , ladies , she begin to love him after the 'willing' scene , she was in denial to accept the fact that Sake is  good in bed HAHAAH...that's why , you can be in lust w/ someone & then love come alone . 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
ladies , ladies , she begin to love him after the 'willing' scene , she was in denial to accept the fact that Sake is  good in bed HAHAAH...that's why , you can be in lust w/ someone & then love come alone . 
:whahuh:  :coverlaf:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ooooooh! I love when pranang hold hands! Episode 9 was so sweet between Sake and Kate. As unclear as it was when and how Kate started falling for Sake, she sure is acting clearly that she loves him now. And he so boldly declares that he loves her in front of his mom too. How rare is it that there's a mom who's actually kind to n'ek and accepts her despite her low social status. 
Sake sneaking into Kate's room to wish her sweet dreams was too cute. I'm glad the two of them have their feelings out in the open now!

Oh Pu. He just kept saying the wrong things in front of Pa. He hasn't caught even a little bit that she has feelings for him. I like that he'll be there to support her in the next episodes as she faces more trials with her mom and brother. :) 

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone! I have tried to stay away from this forum because this drama is a remake and with that comes previous fans and tons of spoilers, but my love for Pa and Pu made me breakdown in the end! I won't read often because there a entirely too many spoilers for me but I am happy to see I'm not alone in my Pu-Pa love

They are the only reason I'm still watching and I truly can't get enough of them. After that last moment in episode 9, I could've screamed because for me this is classic case of just not understanding women. Lol. I don't need Pu to love Pa but she certainly needs space because of her own feelings and the fact she knows his aren't quite the same(yet). I don't feel sorry for her, but it's a situation that can't be rectified easily and especially not by acting in guilt or pretending nothing has changed. I respect Pa for knowing and respecting herself and her emotions. His last statement made my heart leap because it's crap like that that makes it impossible for her not to like him!

I love Sean and Esther together and have to admit Sean has come along way in his craft since last I saw him. Unfortunately Sake and Kate were a foregone conclusion the moment he laid eyes on her in his office, therefore I just don't care as much about them. Not to mention, I personally have some fundamental issues with the way things have been narratively forced upon them. But ultimately my heart is so full of Pu-Pa, I don't have room for them☺

Also I've never been confused over Kate's feelings for Sake. She's always "liked" him. It's true his attraction has always been deeper and more prevalent but she was never completely adverse to his attentions. She wasn't just doing her job, she wanted his approval and acknowledgement and those things are most certainly a tell tale sign of attachment. However, I will agree that she wasn't aware she liked him that much until she was willing to have sex with him. I won't dare call what either of them feel "love" but love is something that continues to solidify and develop over time. All that matters is that they both like one another enough to be honest and give themselves a chance at having a proper future.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I almost didn't recognize Ester. I had to take a second look. And that black dress, necklace and hairstyle that she wore to that CF shooting was all bad. I can't get over the fact that Ester can be made ugly.

I am glad they didn't change the entire lakorn, Exact is well known to completely change the story line. They started off exactly like the previous reason. I find the story appalling. I don't care if the father had good intention but he sold off his daughter. Well she gave in to save her father but if he had not overheard or known that the family is desperate for a new heir to be born, his butt would have been in a jail cell. More so I can't believe he took that chance to sell off his daughter. What a douche! He should have served his time like the rest of the criminals. What in the world is lakorn trying to say here? LOL with moral aside, I did enjoy Pepper and Ann's version. Their chemistry was what made it so special to me. I have not warm up to Exact actors yet and the ones that I can still tolerate who are still getting lead roles are Son, Toomtam and ,,,, wow... I think that's all. I am definitely not feeling Sean... is that his name? I find the guy playing Pu much more charming. Pepper played Sek to the T. He has this deep ruthless authoritative voice that Sean does not have. I hope they make Pu more likable. This role made me dislike Pong. Well technically it was Luerd Hong lol 

I am only 2 episode in, but I have a few questions.

1. Her father now is he her biological father? I remember in Pepper/Ann version, she was lukreung. Right?
2. Shoot you know what I had a lot of question last night when I was watching this but now I can't seem to think of them...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
I almost didn't recognize Ester. I had to take a second look. And that black dress, necklace and hairstyle that she wore to that CF shooting was all bad. I can't get over the fact that Ester can be made ugly.

I am glad they didn't change the entire lakorn, Exact is well known to completely change the story line. They started off exactly like the previous reason. I find the story appalling. I don't care if the father had good intention but he sold off his daughter. Well she gave in to save her father but if he had not overheard or known that the family is desperate for a new heir to be born, his butt would have been in a jail cell. More so I can't believe he took that chance to sell off his daughter. What a douche! He should have served his time like the rest of the criminals. What in the world is lakorn trying to say here? LOL with moral aside, I did enjoy Pepper and Ann's version. Their chemistry was what made it so special to me. I have not warm up to Exact actors yet and the ones that I can still tolerate who are still getting lead roles are Son, Toomtam and ,,,, wow... I think that's all. I am definitely not feeling Sean... is that his name? I find the guy playing Pu much more charming. Pepper played Sek to the T. He has this deep ruthless authoritative voice that Sean does not have. I hope they make Pu more likable. This role made me dislike Pong. Well technically it was Luerd Hong lol 

I am only 2 episode in, but I have a few questions.

1. Her father now is he her biological father? I remember in Pepper/Ann version, she was lukreung. Right
2. Shoot you know what I had a lot of question last night when I was watching this but now I can't seem to think of them...
Kate is still his adopted daughter, that hasn't changed. I so agree with you about how he sold his daughter to save himself. I guess i can over look it because, i know it is a lakorn lol just like the r scenes. I dont agree or condone it but i know it is a fantasy. :) i think you'll like Pu and Pa so much more in this version.m

Reactions: fun

tgamber

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
Oh, you and your corny/horny comments. And how much I love those?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mae said:
I would agree that Gypsy is playing her role to the core! She's so great at playing Pa - it makes you feel like you're going through all of her emotions with her. Also, she's so witty and smart! I really love this Sake as well....he's much more expressive and can change his mood within a matter of seconds.
But the thing with Sek is that as his descriptive character, he doesn't show any expression or emotion. Even till the very end. 

Okay two more episode in (I'm now at episode 4), at this rate, I think I might be able to catch up. 

Sean/Shaun --->which spelling does he prefer, has definitely grew on me but I still feel the same towards his acting and portrayal of Sek. And I can now see Sean's and Ester's chemistry. By the way I just found out he is Ploy's (the girl that played Areeya's younger sister in Manee Yad Fah) younger brother. Wow they look nothing alike.

I am also warming up to Gypsy. She improved since I last saw her in Hua Jai Rua Puang. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh Sarn. LOLOL

Fun, he prefers SEAN. :D

I'm so excited for this week's episodes. I want to see how everything is going to unfold with all these new stuff they added to the lakorn! So much drama! lol

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD WHAT!!!??? KATE IS PREGNANT!!???? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HURRY UP ALREADY WEDNESDAY!!! I NEED YOU TO COME!!! I NEED MY LEH RATEE!!!!!!!!!!!1

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
SAKE IS GOING TO BECOME A FATHER!!! YEAH!!!!! I hope the writers will change the ending so that we get to see the happy family with the baby!!!!!