xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Kikichue1 said:

I mean like the channel of your youtube vid. For example, you posted ur vid here so u will put credits to (the youtube channel)  it just gives credit........like ur crediting the source of where u got it. It's like a rule here unless the admins changed it or aren't enforcing it anymore. 
Oh okay so add Cr. Caelyn Le? I've never done that before on a video post so idk lol 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
xcinsationalx said:
Oh okay so add Cr. Caelyn Le? I've never done that before on a video post so idk lol 

Yes, you can just do something like that :)
For me, I put "Credit: Laimtxiasthao @ youtube" or something along those lines :)

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i really really like this VERSION alot better.. its surprising to see esther acting... she is awesome and i just loved it...
and about sean, i didnt expect that he would be that charming...lol

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Not sure why I love this version so much! But I do!!!
Can't wait to see the next few episodes...I'll be very sad to see this end...I was waiting for it and hoping it wouldn't be terrible and SURPRISE I freaking love it death!!!

I know it's not for everyone since it is a remake and Sean does look silly sometimes BUT I totally have fallen in love with both of them..their chemistry is awesome and I cheer every time I see them on screen :)

Pa/Pu are also cute but I'm here mostly for Kate/Sake (more kisses please)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kikichue1 said:
Great fanmade vid, I was wondering if anyone is going to make any for this lakorn ahaha. Also if i remember correctly if u post a Fanmade vid u hv to give credits to the owner 
I normally don't. But there are times I do. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Here are some MVs for LR that I have came across. Not sure if they have been shared on this thread yet but here they are! :)
And I hope to vid LR one day, too -- I've just been lazy, haha. And I'm having trouble with song choice :p

Credit: Ninaaza01 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-aobO-DL-I

Credit: WhiteGoldMVs1 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWahSiX_SsE

*** Some older ones in the spoiler!!!

Credit: Mee Thao @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcFfqajnCIc

Credit: pang thao @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d9UkvkKAc0

Credit: Pook Maeta @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ABFX5d0MlA

Credit: Missshiannelee @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ6u4KX4zpE

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't know if I'm ready to watch tomorrow's episode. I know what awaits me. lol Don't get me wrong. I really, really, really want to watch tomorrow's episode but oh man. I can't see my man like this, vulnerable and partially blind. Also, the bad guys too. I ain't got time for them. I just want my koo jin to be happy! lol 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I don't know if I'm ready to watch tomorrow's episode. I know what awaits me. lol Don't get me wrong. I really, really, really want to watch tomorrow's episode but oh man. I can't see my man like this, vulnerable and partially blind. Also, the bad guys too. I ain't got time for them. I just want my koo jin to be happy! lol 

I totally understand how you feel girl. I am feeling the same too. For me, I feel I'm not ready to watch it yet because I'm afraid that if tomorrow comes, then that means that we are closer to Leh Ratee ending. If it was possible, I wish Leh Ratee would just go on for forever. I could watch Sean and Esther forever! But I want to see the happy ending for our four lovebirds, so I am going to accept that tomorrow is coming. Also, I am already too addicted to Leh Ratee that I NEED TOMORROW TO COME!  I need Leh Ratee in my life. That's how sad and boring my life is.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
THANK GOODNESS TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY! I REALLY JUST NEED WEDNESDAY TO COME ALREADY. I NEED MY LEH RATEE AND I NEED TO SEE SAKE/KATE AND PA/PU!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm so excited for Pah and Pooh's scenes.
You need to go and win Pah's heart, Pooh! Their scenes are too heart breaking for me.
Especially when Pooh said "I'll never forget you..." And then Pah's crying afterwards T__T

And just rewatching Episode 9, oh gosh.
Sake and Kate's scenes are so squeal worthy. I can't help but giggle at these two and their interactions :D

Just a few hours away!!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Yaaaaaay for Wednesday being tomorrow! Pah & Pooh <333
Surprisingly, I really like them too. I found myself skipping a lot of scenes in this lakorn since I already saw the old version and I wasn't completely invested in any of the actors or actresses. However, for some reason I was actually interested in their couple. I think maybe because due to my dislike of their couple in the old version - the new version gave them that push for a more cuter/sweeter relationship to actually like or root for them together.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
From what I can remember and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Pu in the other version more clingy ? For some reason that's the image I have of Pong.

The great thing about this version is although Pu is in love with Kate, his not overbearing and they actually show him having a life and living perfectly fine without her being there and what I appreciated was how he was able to see through Pa and bring out that fun side she has, that most likely only her family knows exist. We hardly see Pa with her own friends, she's always with the family or working. Which is why I love the preview for the next episode of Pu being there for her at the hospital.

4evermoreJanice

sarNie Egg
Tomorrow is Wednesday! I'm so excited! Sadly, I won't be able to watch it until Friday. Ive gotten my sister hooked onto this lakorn and she hates it when I watch ahead. I'm so surprised I got her addicted to this lakorn though! She's not a fan of asian dramas! She would complain when I make her watch korean dramas with me but she's finally interested in an asian drama for the first time! Makes me happy. Since we're busy with school and work, we've decided to make friday night a 'Leh Ratee' night. So I'm sad I can't spoil myself with the new episode tomorrow. Maybe a few snapchat clips won't hurt hehehehhee.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
x.ATKD.x said:
From what I can remember and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Pu in the other version more clingy ? For some reason that's the image I have of Pong.

The great thing about this version is although Pu is in love with Kate, his not overbearing and they actually show him having a life and living perfectly fine without her being there and what I appreciated was how he was able to see through Pa and bring out that fun side she has, that most likely only her family knows exist. We hardly see Pa with her own friends, she's always with the family or working. Which is why I love the preview for the next episode of Pu being there for her at the hospital.
I felt like Pu in the old version was very clingy to Kate too. In the old version he was either working, at tbe bar/club or following Kate around. I didn't like his character. In this version, I'm glad they've developed more of a character of Pu. We know he's in love with Kate, but he has other things going on too. I def. love Jes' Pu so much more Pong's Pu.