OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
This episode was very satisfying. Where should i even start?!!

1. I LOVE that even in bad times, they still found time to be funny and romantic. :bhehe: :clap2: :rofl:
2. Pu has finally LET KATE GO!! yippeee!! Babe now your focus is 100% on Pa. :weee:
3. Aww i wish Pa was also pregnant but then again I dont want it to appear as a responsibility thingy for Pu to even consider expressing his feelings. Sorta like Pawee (Oil) using Nid's (Kwan) pregnancy as an excuse to stay married.
4. Sometimes Sake looks like he can see clearly but then there are times where he cant even make out what's in the room. SOM NOM NA to Sake (understandable to those of you who saw him try to be sly) :bhehe:
5. When his mom eventually finds out about his vision problem, my heart tore apart :lmao: He didnt want his mom to worry yet she found out and kept the secret for awhile although it pained her at the same time :teary: :teary: :cry1:
6. onto Pa, she is one tough cookie. :strong: She puts on a smile in front of others but shes almost at her breaking point. Thanks to Pu for that energy and boost of confidence because it allowed her to continue for the sake of her family.
7. When Pu unleashed his inner demons :numchuck: this was me--> :shock2: :worthy: :spin: and then im all :gungirl: lemme finish this buffoon. :coverlaf:
 @misssunny IDK about Sake but i think Pu is a better choice when it comes to fighting...however considering that Pa was stabbed twice when Pu was around, you might wana do another self eval. LOL! (I wouldnt know who to choose too)
8. this script is so much better, :fanfic:  less focus on the rais and im glad they took out the "little sister gona also carry a baby for Sake" thing too. uhuh.  i mean she was jealous but then they got the parents to teach her whats right and wrong. thats a plus 1! :phew: Whew im glad thats out the window.
9.  Ladies who have not watched this yet, be prepare to cry ALOT!!! :teary: CHOK DEE NA!!! :cheer:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, looks like there'll be a lot of heart breaking scenes especially for our Pu and Pah. Awwies.
He's so sweet by her side and comforting her. What a sweetheart. These two are so beautiful.
And I truly love Pah's character here. By far, Gypsy's best character!
Can't wait to watch this episode!

Thanks for the warning, OHOaddict -- I'll definitely have my tissues ready! :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Puh and Pa totally stole today's episode. I love how he is trying his best to be there for her and trying to make her happy. He is such a sweetheart and of course, less annoying now with the whole Kate thing. lol I'm glad he moved on and that he knows what he wants now. Couldn't be more proud of my baby. lol As for Sake and Kate, those two are cute and sweet like always. Their scenes are so squeal worthy. I wish we had more cute scenes of them two. There's only about 2 episodes left. OneHD better do a good job at executing everything and not dragging the whole bad guy stuff. We need an episode filled with happiness only! 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode definitely gave us the good, the bad and the ugly. So much going on in Sake's family. I would def. break down too if I was in Pa's position. So much going on I wouldn't know where to start. Glad Puh is starting to show that he cares for Pa... That boy better work for her love cause she's been hurt so much because of him.

As for Kate and Sake, I'm glad we still get some lovey dovey scenes with everything that is going on. Did Kate find out that shes pregnant yet or did I miss it?

And only two episodes left?? That's too short of a notice for me.. I need like a two weeks notice haha I enjoyed the honeymoon in the old version but I get why they didn't add it in this version. In the old version it was the Mom's idea to bring them on a honeymoon cause Kate hasn't returned to Sakes house yet after they slept together but in the new version, since Kate already returned to Sakes house, no need for honeymoon.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, I love the pace of this lakorn, not a minute wasted. I really enjoyed today's episode, like everyone has mentioned, it really built on the emotions of everyone.

LEH RATEE FEVER!!!!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
You know I forgave Pu for rawring(sorta) Pah when he showed up with coffee. Even though I might get stabbed more than twice, I would be with you Pu. You're like the sweetest boyfriend and the best friend a girl can have.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Why can't all lakorns be like this one ?.
The show has the right amount of romance, drama and comedy. If there is only 2 episodes left then the team deserves a round of applause for keeping up the momentum and not dragging things unnecessarily, this lakorn is a good example of what a remake should be like where they improve on the basis of the original whilst creating their own identity on the 2015 version. 

I really appreciate how Pu let go of Kate, they easily could've dragged it out but he came to his own realization in his own time and it's clear the two will always have each others backs as friends. I swear his Mum knows whats up with him and Pa, she's been side-eying him even before the night the two slept together and taking note of his actions/reactions lol.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok, this is the best remake of oneHD/Exact since they started the business. I dont even care they rewrote the latter which is great. I'm really glad my JaoPhaYu couple gonna get a happy ending and they rock their between friends and lovers story.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes I definitely think that this is the best remake Exact has ever made... Oh the horror of how i had to torture myself last year watching the remake of E-Sa with my mom which had 40 episode. It was the worst remake despite the fact that that Mo and Guy was paired up, and they both didn't even end up together. Wasted bunch of my time watching that. But,,,, Leh Ratree is too freaking good to miss. Can't believe there's only going to be two more episodes left. I'll have to wait a long time before I watch another onehd lakorn again, and the only one I'm anticipating right now is RLS remake of Tik and Aom by Push and Lily. Sad that I can't watch yesterday's episode and have to sit through classes. I'm so jelly of everyone that's already seen it.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Let me just be the first to say how AWESOME the kisses in this lakorn is. I love it when the kisses are not just short pecks on the lips but actual kissing like pressing lips to lips action. It makes the couple feel so much more real!!! More kisses in lakorn need to be like kisses in Leh Ratee!!! Sean and Esther are so great at kissing each other!! I would feel so shy if I had to kiss someone as handsome and cute like Sean. That man is seriously just to great at being handsome and cute at the same time. Also like everyone is saying, this remake of Leh Ratee is really so much way better than the older version. Not saying that I didn't like the older version, but there were just too many problems and issues happening in the older version that it made the storyline complicated. I like how this version didn't make Sake and Kate stay angry at each other for that long and I like how they changed the storyline after the RAWR scene. I really like this storyline so much better. I also like the storyline of Pa and Pu so much better. There is more of them in this version and I like that. Also, I like Sake's mother in this version so much better. She is really just one amazing mama who is taking down all the bad guys and playing cupid for Sake and Kate. Alright, enough of my rambling. I'm gonna go watch episode 11 now!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Is this where Sake found out about Kate's pregnancy? Oh my!!! It's going to be sweet!!!!

Stuck at work... Will check it later later.... Keep the spoilers coming....