huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm so confused as to what you guys are talking about. Secret? Spoiler box? Lol.

Anyways, here's a new MV for this lakorn :) Sean & Esther!!!
My friend made this MV dedicating it to me and a few other girls. Glad she is hooked on LR like us!

Credit: WhiteGoldMVs1 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axKaz0D0LjM

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I want to hide what I wrote in the spoiler box but it doesnt work so I have to changed many times
thank for mv but I cant watch it :( because of GEMA here in germany ( a crazy rules)

edit

for who dont know , Sean has a title from al fans as "Husband of the nation" XD I love it

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sukialen said:
I want to hide what I wrote in the spoiler box but it doesnt work so I have to changed many times
thank for mv but I cant watch it :( because of GEMA here in germany ( a crazy rules)

Here's a link to watch the MV on Vimeo since people in Germany can't view it :)
My friend put the link in the information box -- here it is!

Credit: WhiteGoldMVs @ Vimeo

https://vimeo.com/124560321

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
JUST FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 11!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I'm really glad the writers changed the storyline around. I'm so glad that the writers are going to make Itsaya change into a good person. This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different from the old version. I am also so happy that they didn't make Kate be one of those main girls in thai lakorn that hide their pregnancy from the main guy. Seeing Sake so happy to become a father is so wonderful!!! Even I'm happy for him, even if it's just fictional!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS OVER NEXT WEEK!!! OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW!!??? HOW AM I GOING TO CONTINUE SMILING ON WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS WITHOUT MY LEH RATEE!!????? THE WORLD IS JUST TOO CRUEL!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
@Sukialen, I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SEAN AND ESTHER ARE JUST TOO PERFECT TOGETHER!!! It almost looks like they are dating for real!!!! Wait, are they dating for real!!??? Or is that for their new lakorn "Ugly Duckling"? PLEASE JUST DATE ALREADY YOU TWO!!! I SUPPORT 1,000%!!!!!

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
U are right!!! It will be a boring new month without LEH RATREE!!!! only new lakorn/Serie Ugly Duckling and from Push can help meXD And Nang Barp, hope that could on air after RLSNR.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
@Sukialen, I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SEAN AND ESTHER ARE JUST TOO PERFECT TOGETHER!!! It almost looks like they are dating for real!!!! Wait, are they dating for real!!??? Or is that for their new lakorn "Ugly Duckling"? PLEASE JUST DATE ALREADY YOU TWO!!! I SUPPORT 1,000%!!!!!
those pics are for Thairath nwespaper

Many Fans hope and wish that. I am one of that :) But Sean said what they are now is perfect, They are close but he know that Esther wants to concentrate about her works first. He loves her likes sister and want to take care her like this. What I think is their feelings are more than sister and brother but they want to take time. He has said on some interview that Esther has made his life fresher!! No one said that when that person is just sister for u or? In the last time, Sean and Esther spend a lot time together ( can see on their Instagramm) and even its for work u can see how close they are, u can see how Sean take care of her. So sweet and that is more than Gentlemen like. Their faces look more than happy.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well, at least we get a little preview from this clip that our Sake and Kate made it home safely. It's such a cute video.
I have a feeling that It took the bullet or something. 
@0:34 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2su1dVBqbY[/media]
Credit: OneHD YT

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!!!!! THEY MADE IT HOME SAFELY!!! NO ONE GOT SHOT OR INJURED LIKE IN THE OLD VERSION!!! THANK GOODNES! SO HAPPY!!! Now I can rest easy as I wait for next week to come!!! At least I know this lakorn will end with a happy ending. That's enough for me. I just want to see my two couples be happy!!! I will definitely be crying when this lakorn ends. 

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
I'm truly sad to see this end...I totally fell in love with both couples but especially Sake and Kate--I know I'm dreaming but yes I too would love it if they were really together BUT I'm happy too if they just get more lakorns together...their chemistry is soooo gooood!!

I WILL REALLY MISS THEIR CHARACTERS WHEN IT ENDS NEXT WEEK!

I agree with everyone that this version was different and totally awesome...big round of applause for the writers and everyone involved :)