MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD WHAT!!!??? I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY FOR LEH RATEE TO AIR!!!???? WHAT!!???? I ALREADY HAD MY WEDNESDAY PLANNED ALL OUT JUST FOR LEH RATEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY LEH RATEE!!! I NEED MY DAILY DOSE OF SEAN!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
THIS IS SO SAD!!!! IF THEY WERE GOING TO END LEH RATEE THEN AT LEAST MAKE IT TWO MORE EPISODES!!!! WHY ONLY ONE!!??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
This is what happens when I get too attached to lakorns. I keep telling myself not to get too attached but in the end I do anyways and I end up just feeling empty and lonely when it ends. This is why I can't have boyfriends because lakorns already make my life too complicated. LOL!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
No more lakorns that I want to watch anymore after this. I have to wait a whole year before the lakorns that I really want to watch will air!!!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Please don't no matter how adorable MK is, TRRR has no storyline. It wasted Sean's presence and everyone else. He didn't even get a chance to date openly with Kim because she's fakemarried.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm going to skip Mark/Kim parts and just watch Sean. =) And then I'm going to go watch Pee Mak so that I can see him acting silly and funny.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Say what? Way to just kill my dream and happiness. LOLOL I'm gonna go cry in my little corner now. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I saw this really old MV by Namcha and it had Sean in it. I think it was a movie or lakorn but it had Namcha and Sean, and Toey P. and Dan, I think that's his name. But he was so cute in there.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I have yet to catch up. I'm not feeling Lakorns at all this month. >.> But I will come back to my LR. XD. BTW, I think I'm starting to REALLY REALLY like Jes now, lol. .-. Like really. Saw a bit of his character in that one lakorn with Gypsy and he was pretty aggressive, which I like in lakrns only ofc. He was so hot! Lol. XD

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I got all excited thinking the final episode was going to air on Wednesday lol. Oh well Thursday night come quickly !!.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I have yet to catch up. I'm not feeling Lakorns at all this month. >.> But I will come back to my LR. XD. BTW, I think I'm starting to REALLY REALLY like Jes now, lol. .-. Like really. Saw a bit of his character in that one lakorn with Gypsy and he was pretty aggressive, which I like in lakrns only ofc. He was so hot! Lol. XD

Ouuu, you're talking about Jes in Jaopayu, right? Oh goodness girlll! Have you seen that lakorn yet?
That's when I started hardcore loving JESPSY. They were honestly the main couple for me and I loved Jes in there so much.
His character was such a bad boy but oh goshhh, he was hot hot hottttt.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I have really enjoyed most everything about this lakorn...but Kate's wedding dress is hideous! Total fail as all other outfits she wore were modern and cute!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Kate's ad dress was hideous too. Like a birdnest above her head. The wedding dress looks like she cut off some feathers from a bird and paste it on her regular dress. What were they thinking. I want a nice dress like Lily was wearing in RLSR. I get that she's pregnant and all but still..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Like seriously, they better give us an ending like Leh Nangfah! If you haven't seen LNF, Push's character proposed to Vill's character, a few years past and they had a kid. I don't care if they skip a few years but I just better get and see a kid. LOL