OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
hmm bts picture for end of the lakorn...i think...CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG :scratchhead2:

Our handsome guy:))

Lastly, Pu's signature "coat over shoulder" thing

cr. Me

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Patiently waiting for the awesome team at Viki to sub the latest 2 episodes and OMG !! Hadn't realised that Pa was going to confess her feelings and Sake killed the moment lol.

Question : Does Kate know that Pu & Pa have something going on or nah ?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@tgamber ill laugh with you hahahaha.

@x.ATKD.x i doubt it. there's no sign of Kate or Sake thinking anything about Pa&Pu. They're too busy eyeing each other. Pa&Pu are pretty tight lip about their "friendship" as well.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
This is it girls. This is the last week of Leh Ratee. I can't believe it. I first watched this lakorn thinking that I wouldn't like it, but I ended up falling in love with it! I love this lakorn so much! I love Sean and Esther!!! I love Jes and Gypsy!!! What am I going to do on Wednesday and Thursday now without my Leh Ratee!!!????

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm not excited that this lakorn is coming to an end, but I am happy that we at least get two episodes this week. Please just give us 1 full episode of happiness! Hopefully they don't drag the whole "bad guy" thing into the last episode. That'll be so annoying. Puh and Pa needs their happy moments too. Kate and Sake as well! Just 2 more days!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's two episodes this week. I think there might be only one on Wednesday and then that's the end. I'm not sure. HOPEFULLY IT'S TWO EPISODES!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No, I heard that it's going to end with 13 episodes, not 12. Hopefully it's 13. lol Whatever the case is, I just hope for more of my Kate and Sake, alongside Puh and Pa! :D

Wow. Topped three pages in a row. That's a first. lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
YAY !! It's 13 episodes then, one episode to wrap up with the baddies and the last episode be filled with super cute scenes !!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I'm pretty sure it ends on EP12. I think you guys still don't know that Leh Ratee won't be airing this Wednesday. A special program will air instead, so LR will air on Thrusday. Thus, it ends with 12 episodes.

Source: onehdthailand's twitter account "Leh Ratee's last episode will air on the 16th. Lakorns won't be airing fom 13th-15th, and a special program will air instead. We'll see you again on the 16th."

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
no Leh Tatree so sad but Its ok cause I dont want see the end , If Thursday pass it would be really boring on screen. Now I will see RLSR that only can make me happy again XD