huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This doesn't really relate to this lakorn but it does relate to Esther so I decided to share with you guys :)
Here is Kang's new song featuring Esther in the video. I am loving their sizzling interaction in this music video, hehe. The way they dance together~
Esther is so pretty <3 Plus, I'm loving this song lots!

Credit: GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXv1xmzcVNk

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Awww I can't wait for my jes and gypsy been rooting for them ever since their lakorn as second lead but so sad they didn't get each other and jes died in there hehe I know this one is gonna be a hot pair of them!! Eeei

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Ntsuab-Ci: Hahaha, just had to let you know this, girl! But I thought you accidentally posted up the PRAHET photo to this thread and I was gonna correct you but I noticed it was your siggie.
LOLOL. But oh my goodness, they are so freakin good looking. PRAHET FTW!

Back to track -- LR's cast is pretty legit, too hehe :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
huajaikaungtur said:
@Ntsuab-Ci: Hahaha, just had to let you know this, girl! But I thought you accidentally posted up the PRAHET photo to this thread and I was gonna correct you but I noticed it was your siggie.
LOLOL. But oh my goodness, they are so freakin good looking. PRAHET FTW!

Back to track -- LR's cast is pretty legit, too hehe :D
LOL! Hey, I sometimes be thinking I've mistakenly posted pictures of Prahet too! Still trying to get use to having one. But yes! They are super good looking! >.< 

But yes. Back on track. LOL. Our girls. ^_^

ig; esthersupree

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
You're such a dedicated fan, @Ntsuab-Ci. I truly admire you.
Thank you for always keeping us updated in this thread! You are definitely our LR cheerleader :D

And the girls are beautiful :)

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; Thank you! :) I appreciate it! Haha. Though I've been only updating one photo at a time, thanks for still commenting and being patient with me! xD You're great.  :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; Thank you! :) I appreciate it! Haha. Though I've been only updating one photo at a time, thanks for still commenting and being patient with me! xD You're great.  :thumbsup:

Of course, girl! And one photo is better than nothing! Your posts keep this thread going <333 I love seeing updates in this thread~

Ntsuab-Ci

Nope. That's why I decided to upload more similarities on the 2nd teaser since I don't think I've done that yet?
Excuse the bad quality. I tried to keep the pictures in order.

Sorry to those who are Jes and Gypsy fan and were looking forward to their similarities. They didn't have much scenes in the teaser and the scenes that ARE in there, doesn't fit with the old scenes. BUT that's a good thing cause they probably have more and cuter scenes! xD 

Also, I'm glad LR had comedies. Hehe. I really hope they kept like.. all the comedies. They were entertaining. Especially when Kate "bullies" Sake, hahaha. That was only like one scene... Idk. I gotta think back.

sarN

sarNie Granny
those screen cap make me want to re-watch the old version , I remember when it was first air 10 years ago , this was the lakorn that started sarnworld how can i forget now they remaking it lol I felt so old . I hope they do a good job because the first one Pepper was so cool and the theme song was awesome 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if anyone's going to sub this? If it is on Viki, then I'll definitely help segmenting! I just got the hang of segmenting and I also find it to be very easy!

Ntsuab-Ci

SarN; I really hope this remake will be good too. Pepper was definitely cool, lol.

YingSheng; I think Viki still has to approve of it? Idek. I really hope someone will sub this!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Ntsuab-Ci said:
SarN; I really hope this remake will be good too. Pepper was definitely cool, lol.

YingSheng; I think Viki still has to approve of it? Idek. I really hope someone will sub this!

Oh okay. Then I hope they do, otherwise i'll just watch it raw. And thanks for the info too.