MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I SERIOUSLY LOVED THE BATHROOM SCENE IN EPISODE 7 SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I KEPT REPEATING THE SCENE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE I CONTINUED TO WATCH THE REST OF THE EPISODE!!!! FUNNY AND ADORABLE!!! SAKE IS SUCH A CUTIE!!! SERIOUSLY, HE IS JUST WAY TOO CUTE FOR ME TO HANDLE. I LOVE HOW HE PULLED KATE INTO THE BATHTUB WITH HIM AND THEIR "SKINSHIP" IN THE BATHTUB!!!!! HE WAS HUGGING HER!!!! THE WAY HE SMILES WHEN HE WAS PLAYING WITH HER IN THE BATHTUB!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! 

I am getting way to addicted to Sean and Esther or maybe it's just more that I'm addicted to Leh Ratree. Actually no, I'm just addicted to both!!! Loving Jes and Gypsy in here!!! Loved their little date to the amusement park and when their fingers touched on the bench!!! Those little skinships are making me go crazy happy!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I love the way Sake and Kate are flirting and teasing each other more in this version than the older version. I feel like in the older version, there weren't as many cute and flirty scenes between Sake and Kate. In this version, Sake and Kate are just so playful with each other that it's making me smile like an idiot!!! Maybe it's just Sean and Esther who enjoy "flirting" with each other. LOL!!! They are such a cute couple!!!!!!!!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I love how comfortable Sake is getting with Kate. He's not shy to hug his "wife" or play around with her... gawhhhh the countdown to the next episode begins and I haven't even seen episode 7.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one thinks that Sake's mom is seriously just so cool? I like how they made Sake's mom younger in this version because in the older version, Sake's mom was much older. I feel like the mom in the older version didn't do that much in the lakorn, but in this new version, Sake's mom is more involved in the storyline and doing much more. I feel like Sake's mom in this new version is so full of fire and personality!!! She is definitely not one mama you want to mess with.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
MissSunny said:
Am I the only one thinks that Sake's mom is seriously just so cool? I like how they made Sake's mom younger in this version because in the older version, Sake's mom was much older. I feel like the mom in the older version didn't do that much in the lakorn, but in this new version, Sake's mom is more involved in the storyline and doing much more. I feel like Sake's mom in this new version is so full of fire and personality!!! She is definitely not one mama you want to mess with.
I like her too. She did another drama where character was the same as this one. Except, she was a real match maker… I believe it was the lakorn done by Oil and Kwan. Where Kwan was a reporter and found out that Oil's mother was in a mental hospital. I forgot what the lakorn was called.

Reactions: Mae

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:rant:  Kate's dad is a burden & a weakling.  I'm falling for Pood.  He's so adorable when he has a guilty face.  The scene of him talking to his mom after playing in the sprinklers with Pa.  

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Both episode this week was amazing!! every scenes was prefect!! Sake & Kate flirting and teasing each other was soo cute!! And Pa & Pood today scenes was cute, they hug too!! now i have to wait for next week COME ON!!! but i don't like waiting!! it to long!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, just finished episode 7… I think I'm going to die waiting for it… I am so GLAD that I have next week Wednesday off, YAY!!!! I can catch it live… SO EXICTED :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: … I have a feeling, that Poh won't do anything else besides forcefully kissing Pa, because according to the older version, their R-scene isn't until later later in the drama… But I'm still excited to watch their scenes on next week episode… 

BTW, Esther looks very sexy in her photo shoot modeling as Kate in today's episode!!! I have to say its even better then the old version with Ann… 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Can I just say that Sean, no, Sake looked so freakin' sexy when he was pissed and punched Lift's character. Oh crap. That was so hot. 555 Today's episode was good. I liked how Sake is such a nerd by acting as if he wasn't worried about Kate when he went to go ask the servants for her whereabouts. 555 I love how he wants to see her and all. So cute!!! Talking about cute, the bathtub scene was so cute and funny. I love how they don't have those cheesy, long "love stare" moments as often. They go about it, the fun of course, until they get caught. LOL I loved the mom's expression. Oh gosh. I wish Pa was there too. Sake and Kate would never hear the end of it, especially teasing, from her. 555 It was too funny. I'm so excited for next week's episode. It's like a 'killing 2 birds with one stone' kind of episode. 555 I can't forget about Puh and Pa's couple! They were so cute! I love how he bought her lotus flowers and apologized. They are too cute! :D

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
For this episode : It is a super great episode , again. Sean and Esther scenes were super sweet. The scene where Sean went to his mother and asked where Kate is. And she should asking him before she go outside hahahahaha It's super sweet, we seen that he misses he so much XD. Then the scene in the bathroom and when the mother comes in . Mega sweet !! Immediately both of them stood up. There are too many scenes, it gets longer and longer , can not stop to ascribe XD.

But I could really crying ! Now I have to wait and we all until next week !! It is just toooooooooooooooo long. My goodness!!!!! It is cruel to have to wait so long. From now on I count every hours , every minutes!!!! Its too Cruel !! This is the drama which I could see every days!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
MissSunny said:
I love the way Sake and Kate are flirting and teasing each other more in this version than the older version. I feel like in the older version, there weren't as many cute and flirty scenes between Sake and Kate. In this version, Sake and Kate are just so playful with each other that it's making me smile like an idiot!!! Maybe it's just Sean and Esther who enjoy "flirting" with each other. LOL!!! They are such a cute couple!!!!!!!!
Yeah, in the older version Sake avoided Kate most of the time, which I found reasonable. He was also very nice to Kate until he misunderstood Kate. I actually really like the old version, well the first half. Haha. Oh I miss it. I feel like watching this version, but...

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Team PP!! Lol seems like we kept having the same likes in couples.
Lol Team PP all the way!!! XD haha you're right, we do seem to keep liking the same couples! *3*