ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I love it, too, but I love it even more when Rut came in and just stared at her while she was playing. :blush:
I LOVE THAT TOO! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THE PREVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
DYING RIGHT NOW THE NECK BITING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
I LOVE THAT TOO! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THE PREVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
DYING RIGHT NOW THE NECK BITING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know! I was so freakin' excited over that scene! :weee: :woot: Hehe, I love the desperation and hunger in his expression! :drool: :lmao3: Too funny! :loool:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
The live link, you just give to us

Oh...hehe, but how were you able to take such beautiful and HD snapshots? :spin: I thought you meant that there was a link to the snapshots. :blush:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Why did she want to take off his pants ? :D

Haha, if I understood it correctly, he was teasing and testing her, wanting her to take a shower with him or something? But the joke/plan backfired on him when she was willing to undress him. :pervie: :loool:

Texashot said:
can someone post up the preview for tomorrow episode?

It's not that clear, but here are two versions of the preview.

Credits: lakorn_ngaojai & villwannarotimage's IGs.

Part 1 of preview.
Part 2 of preview.

Part 1.
Part 2.

VILLNAN said:
*VIDEO*

I guess this for both episode 9 and 10 preview

Yep, it's a preview for both episodes 9 and 10. Tgamber shared it earlier last week, but thanks for sharing it again for those who may have missed it!

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Good Night Everyone :goodnite:
*PICs*

Eek, those snapshots! :woot: I love, love, love, :heart: that scene! :wub: Aw, :goodnite: to you, then! Sweet dreams! :wink:

And :goodnite: to you, too, KimBerry! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
First of all...GOOD MORNING & HAPPY MONDAY! :clap:  Now going to catch up on all the comments & updates.  Be right back!  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
First of all...GOOD MORNING & HAPPY MONDAY! :clap:  Now going to catch up on all the comments & updates.  Be right back!  

Hey, good morning back to you and happy Monday! :grouphug: Eek! Your Internet is up and running again? :spin: :woot:

VILLNAN said:
haha Maiko It's morning here where I live :dance1:

ToomVill :drools:

Oh, haha, ok. So, the :goodnite: was for those who are going to sleep, then. :lolyup:

They make me drool, too! :drool: One more picture of them. It makes me happy, for it's a new one that I've never seen before! Hehe, silly Toomtam! They both look great!

Credit: izecube's iG.

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
LOL SO CUTE...Why can't they be real couple

Fate is both cruel and fortunate. :teary: I'll be grateful for whatever dose we get of ToomVill. :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Good morning ToomVill lovers! :D Ahhhh, I just knew this thread would exceed 5+ pages since my last post!
Had so much fun reading everyone's posts.
And I could go on forever ranting about people's dislike for Vill, ugh. It frustrates me. She has proven that she deserves every single role she is in and I am super happy with all the opportunities she is receiving. Vill is an amazing woman.

Can't wait to see this week's episodes with the turn of events! Ah, looks like so much fun!! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, good morning back to you and happy Monday! :grouphug: Eek! Your Internet is up and running again? :spin: :woot:

Not yet, but it will be in the next few hours.  I am at work right now.  We received the modem, but waiting on IT to come by to hook it up because of our area.  I guess they have to do something special.  Other places that I've lived at before, we usually set up ourselves.  Ugh...so complicated.  But I shouldn't complain anymore.  

:woot2: Hehe...I am giggling to myself catching up on all the comments & reading spoilers from today's episode.  Some things make me happy, others make me mad!  Like bitter/jealous fans complaining about Vill  :yuck:  :annoyed:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Good morning ToomVill lovers! :D Ahhhh, I just knew this thread would exceed 5+ pages since my last post!
Had so much fun reading everyone's posts.
And I could go on forever ranting about people's dislike for Vill, ugh. It frustrates me. She has proven that she deserves every single role she is in and I am super happy with all the opportunities she is receiving. Vill is an amazing woman.

Can't wait to see this week's episodes with the turn of events! Ah, looks like so much fun!! :D

I'm always amazed how fast this thread moves...we get so carried away at times! :coverlaf: I'm glad you had fun reading the posts, Marina! Aw, yes, Vill is an amazing woman indeed. :spin: Hehe, episode 9 is full of laughs! :loool:

ceda_lee said:
Not yet, but it will be in the next few hours.  I am at work right now.  We received the modem, but waiting on IT to come by to hook it up because of our area.  I guess they have to do something special.  Other places that I've lived at before, we usually set up ourselves.  Ugh...so complicated.  But I shouldn't complain anymore.  

:woot2: Hehe...I am giggling to myself catching up on all the comments & reading spoilers from today's episode.  Some things make me happy, others make me mad!  Like bitter/jealous fans complaining about Vill  :yuck:  :annoyed:

Ohhhh, ok. But yay! It has arrived! :clap: Can't wait until you return to this thread in full blast! :woot: As for the bad news/reactions/things revolving around Vill, we're not going to let them deter our admiration and love for her. :grouphug: :cheer:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Good morning to everyone and I hope you all have a good day! For me its actually Tuesday past 1 am now as I'm on the other side of the world haha. Can't wait to see the full episode 9 and of course episode 10!!