MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS EVERYONE!!!! YOU ARE ALL SO FAST AND QUICK!!! I haven't been on this thread for just one night and there are already 10 pages of posts I need to read through and catch up on!!!! Your excitement and enthusiasm makes me happy!!!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
They were funny and smart pranks. Like when Noon tied Paul to a tree and it rained! The script was sooo spicy good! Haha.

Ooh la la! :woot: :weee: :clap:

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOODNESS EVERYONE!!!! YOU ARE ALL SO FAST AND QUICK!!! I haven't been on this thread for just one night and there are already 10 pages of posts I need to read through and catch up on!!!! Your excitement and enthusiasm makes me happy!!!!!

Really? Ten pages?! Yikes, we're super crazy! :lolyup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Right?! Paul's character Siwa was such a good guy and so sweet when he found out that she was preggo and when he fell in love with her and his whole video at the end! Ugh! I loved that lakorn. It was funny too, all of pranks they both pulled to outdo each other. Lol
He was!  And I loved it when he would get so frustrated with her because whatever he does, she did better.  Like getting back at each other.  That's why he ended up R'ing her.  She reaaaally did asked for it too  :lol: She was a brat...a smart one too.  Oh and when she finally revealed the password to the website..."ENVY" I don't know why, but I seriously LOL!  

MAIKO, Paul & Noon had some really cute scenes in Rahut Rissaya.  

I guess I'll have to wait patiently for today's episode.   -_-

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the scene when Rut is at May home eating the biscuit :D he was tooo cute :3 ! I loved every toomvill scenes. They need more. Onehd is very stingy with them

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Sooooo many pictures of ToomVill couple that its making me cry at work!!!! I just want to go home and watch episode 9 immediately!!!!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
He was!  And I loved it when he would get so frustrated with her because whatever he does, she did better.  Like getting back at each other.  That's why he ended up R'ing her.  She reaaaally did asked for it too  :lol: She was a brat...a smart one too.  Oh and when she finally revealed the password to the website..."ENVY" I don't know why, but I seriously LOL!  

MAIKO, Paul & Noon had some really cute scenes in Rahut Rissaya.  

I guess I'll have to wait patiently for today's episode.   -_-

Cute scenes, too?! :clap2: All right! :yahoo: Aw...I'm sorry you have to wait. :teary: There, there. :console: Let time speed by for you and the others! :worthy:

MissSunny said:
YAY FOR MONDAY!!!! BOO FOR ME HAVING TO BE AT WORK INSTEAD OF BEING HOME AND WATCHING EPISODE 9!!

I'm sorry. :cry: I feel your pain. :weep: Be strong, MissSunny! :grouphug:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Thank goodness I won't have homework for tonight so after work I can just enjoy episode 9!!!! Thanks everyone for posting about episode 9!!! At least I know what's going on!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
MissSunny said:
I felt the same this morning...OVERWHELMED.  

BTW...I swear I saw the same default pic on facebook on some Hmong facebook page.  I knew I saw it somewhere!  Did you comment on some article about a father in La Crosse fighting for custody???  I know...so random.  

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Not relating but just want to post since I don't know what are you guys talking about.. I'm already lost LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
ladies !! Ya too fasst!! I can't keep up  . I'm only on eps 5 ! I'm enjoying it so far . A lot better than their other twin lakorn ! The P'ek is soo cute too! I'm warming up to this newbies !

AikOm^_^

EEK! CEDA_LEE & others! Episode 9 is available now at this website!!!!!

preetam said:
I love the scene when Rut is at May home eating the biscuit :D he was tooo cute :3 ! I loved every toomvill scenes. They need more. Onehd is very stingy with them

Perhaps because OneHD loves them too much, too? :whaha: Selfish OneHD! :rolleyes: :gungirl:

MissSunny said:
Sooooo many pictures of ToomVill couple that its making me cry at work!!!! I just want to go home and watch episode 9 immediately!!!!

Hang in there. :console: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Everything from beginning to ending in Rahut Rissaya was good, not draggy, and flowed very well. The maids were so cute too, Pang. Lol

Yeah, tomorrow seems so far away now. Hahah! But I'll have to rewatch the cute scenes of today again.

Waiting for Maiko's GIFs too. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Thank goodness I won't have homework for tonight so after work I can just enjoy episode 9!!!! Thanks everyone for posting about episode 9!!! At least I know what's going on!!!!

You guys are lightning fast! I hate my slow laptop! :teary:

I'm happy for you, MissSunny! Let today speed by for you, then! :scooter:

ceda_lee said:
I felt the same this morning...OVERWHELMED.  

BTW...I swear I saw the same default pic on facebook on some Hmong facebook page.  I knew I saw it somewhere!  Did you comment on some article about a father in La Crosse fighting for custody???  I know...so random.  

:bhehe: Hehe, really random and cute. :kiss:

VILLNAN said:
Not relating but just want to post since I don't know what are you guys talking about.. I'm already lost LOL

*PIC*

Hehe, we're gushing over episode 9 and talking about which kind of lakorn we want for ToomVill next. :D Aw, ToomVill (in your pic)! :wub:

sarN said:
ladies !! Ya too fasst!! I can't keep up  . I'm only on eps 5 ! I'm enjoying it so far . A lot better than their other twin lakorn ! The P'ek is soo cute too! I'm warming up to this newbies !

Yay, glad to hear that, SarN! :clap: :highfive: Toomtam is stinkin' cute in here! Vill, too! :drool:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Maybe we need to let Aom know not to edit out too many sweet scenes lol.

Please! I've been hounding her about it on her IG! :teary: I need help! :blush:

aiyaja said:
Everything from beginning to ending in Rahut Rissaya was good, not draggy, and flowed very well. The maids were so cute too, Pang. Lol

Yeah, tomorrow seems so far away now. Hahah! But I'll have to rewatch the cute scenes of today again.

Waiting for Maiko's GIFs too. Hehe.

...My laptop's too slow! It's a long wait for them. :teary: But aw! Thanks, Aiyaja. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
EEK! CEDA_LEE & others! Episode 9 is available now at this website!!!!!

Perhaps because OneHD loves them too much, too? :whaha: Selfish OneHD! :rolleyes: :gungirl:

Hang in there. :console: :grouphug:
:woot: AAAAAH!  You saved the day!  And...it's almost my lunch hour.  Whoo-hoo!!!  :thanks:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
How can we do that?!  I'm in!  

Haha, for me, I've been bothering her about it on her IG. :bhehe: Among others' as well.

ceda_lee said:
:woot: AAAAAH!  You saved the day!  And...it's almost my lunch hour.  Whoo-hoo!!!  :thanks:

Yay! :yahoo: Looking forward to your reviews and thoughts! :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just start posting like crazy on Aom's IG @aomphiyada. Lol Aom doesn't really pay much attention though like Maiko said, even I've been leaving her comments too. The official IG hasn't been updated since Ngao Jai aired. Hahah.

Sarn!!! It gets better from Episode 5. Hahah!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: OMG I'm already loving it!  Had to pause.  Rut went to May's mama and the sad puppy look on his face while eating chips (I think it's chips).