AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, can't wait to see those GIFs! You are da queen when it comes to ToomVill GIFs :D !!~
Yeah, sadness. I wonder how many likes I get a day because I feel like my likes go out so quickly -- it's all this thread's fault. I use up all my likes too quick in here!!
And you crack me up all the time, Maiko. LOL, those smileys you use -- I love that one perverted looking smiley with the crazy up & down eyebrows, hahahaha!

Ohhh, I agree with you, MissSunny! Toomtam's one of those men who can look great with or without facial hair! Gosh, he's so great!
And Weir, too, eh? :) I find Nadech also looks great with and without facial hair!

If only I can focus! :smack: I keep getting distracted by this awesome thread and other things. :lol2: Aw, you think so? Why, thank you, Marina! :worthy: I wish I have a better program to create my GIFs. -_- But, Adobe ImageReady will have to do for now. :numchuck: For me, I'm only allowed to give out two likes a day...TWO! :weep: Urgh, that's not enough. :rant: I don't know what's up with that. :rain: I would have liked all of the posts in this thread, but since I'm only allowed two, I can only go back and remember to like some of them. :teary: I make you laugh, too? :clap: Whoops, that perverted smiley is a little too much, eh? :facepalm:

Ahh, Nadech does look handsome with or without facial hair! :yes: But he sure can lose the chest hair. :ghehe:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
OMaGawd! Traffic was hell! Finally made it home! Wassup ya'll!!!
LOL! I was just like that earlier too!!! Traffic was so horrible!!! I seriously couldn't wait to come home from school!!! Welcome back!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
LOL! I was just like that earlier too!!! Traffic was so horrible!!! I seriously couldn't wait to come home from school!!! Welcome back!!!

Hey, we're glad you're both back! :grouphug:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I wish I could create beautiful fanart and fan MV's for ToomVill but I seriously suck at art and technology so I'll just sit here and look at everyone's beautiful fanart. LOL!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I wish I could create beautiful fanart and fan MV's for ToomVill but I seriously suck at art and technology so I'll just sit here and look at everyone's beautiful fanart. LOL!

:console: Same here... :cry1: But you're supportive of them in all you do, anyway. :kiss: :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, only at the beginning, dear! Hehe, it took too long to get to the good scenes. The majority of us love today's episode. Aom, Art, and N'Nava made their appearance. Their scene really was only a few minutes. :cry1:

Oh good, I was going to freak out again. Haha. Like what's up with lakorns nowadays focusing too much on the second leads. I can't stand watching Cheeran and Mouse, I don't know.... :ghehe: Forgive me. 

And OMG my Aomie is making her grand appearance??? HEHE.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh good, I was going to freak out again. Haha. Like what's up with lakorns nowadays focusing too much on the second leads. I can't stand watching Cheeran and Mouse, I don't know.... :ghehe: Forgive me. 

And OMG my Aomie is making her grand appearance??? HEHE.

Aw, you can't stand Mouse and Cherren? :spin: It's ok. :console: :kiss:

YES! She makes her "grand" appearance, then leaves quickly. <_< Here's a short GIF of it, just in case you missed it the first time. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agree with you, Maiko! Nadech should surely lose the hairy chest.
I'll be heading off to bed now! Just got done studying and taking notes :) !!~
Will see you beautifuls tomorrow! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I too agree that Nadech looks good with facial hair. Aum looks so hot too from JLR days.

MissSunny I did the same thing earlier at work. I have two monitors so one has NJ playing & the other had a new word doc open to type my thoughts. I wanted all my nonsense ranting to go in one post.

MAIKO those pics are so dreamy to look at. They both look stunning!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Agree with you, Maiko! Nadech should surely lose the hairy chest.
I'll be heading off to bed now! Just got done studying and taking notes :) !!~
Will see you beautifuls tomorrow! :D

He's better off with less chest hair. :coverlaf: Aw, you're going to bed already? :teary: Dang this stupid slow laptop and brain of mine! :rant: I'm taking too long with the GIFs. :smack: Aw, I'm happy you got your notes and studying done, Marina! :bravo: Okie dokie, see you tomorrow, then! :tearybye: Have a :goodnite: and sweet dreams. :pervie: :secret: I have a long day at work tomorrow, so I'm not going to be as active. :lmao: Until tomorrow, then, Marina! :kiss: :D

ceda_lee said:
I too agree that Nadech looks good with facial hair. Aum looks so hot too from JLR days.

MissSunny I did the same thing earlier at work. I have two monitors so one has NJ playing & the other had a new word doc open to type my thoughts. I wanted all my nonsense ranting to go in one post.

MAIKO those pics are so dreamy to look at. They both look stunning!

Oh, yes! Aum looks hot with facial hair, too! Ah, so that's how you typed out those great thoughts of yours... No wonder they were so...listed. :loool:

Eek, they are very stunning in those photos, aren't they? :wub: Hehe, the GIFs are taking longer than I originally promised, Ceda. I'm sorry. :blush:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I'm so organize, aren't I? You are spoiling me with those awesome pics already. Take your time on the GIFs.

Wow...tomorrow is already Wednesday. 2 more episodes flew by just like that.

Has Vill ever played a pregnant role before? I don't think so. I want to see her preggo & with a baby.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Yes, I'm so organize, aren't I? You are spoiling me with those awesome pics already. Take your time on the GIFs.

Has Vill ever played a pregnant role before? I don't think so. I want to see her preggo & with a baby.

I should finish them in 10 more minutes. :dance1: Gah, Monday and Tuesday fly by too fast! :cry1: Only 5 more episodes... :teary:

Yes, Vill has played a pregnant role before. I didn't watch it in details, but I glimpsed through the ending of Malai Sarm Chai (which she acted alongside with Aom! :wub:), and she was pregnant at the ending and had a daughter. :) *Sigh* My dreams of ToomVill with children... Oh, Aom (and P'Art!), why did you have to break my heart? :weep:

AikOm^_^

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:

YAY for tomorrow!!! Half of the week is almost over!!! I seriously just need this week to be over already!!! Actually, I need this semester to be over already!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch Malam Sarm Chai at all. The past few years, I watched very few Exact lakorns.

Damn...I wish they would make May & Rut have a baby. It will be fun watching Rut have morning sickness instead of May. I know that is kinda overplayed, but who cares. May & Rut can still make it look cute.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
At last my lovely Ngao Jai buddies, I shall bid you all a goodnight!!! I am going to go to sleep now so that I can have a lot of energy for tomorrow to come read everyone's posts!!! Sweet dreams!!!!<3

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
YAY for tomorrow!!! Half of the week is almost over!!! I seriously just need this week to be over already!!! Actually, I need this semester to be over already!!!

Oh, I know how you feel. :console: I want the semester to speed by for you! :worthy:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I didn't watch Malam Sarm Chai at all. The past few years, I watched very few Exact lakorns.

Damn...I wish they would make May & Rut have a baby. It will be fun watching Rut have morning sickness instead of May. I know that is kinda overplayed, but who cares. May & Rut can still make it look cute.

I know...I wish they had add a baby to Rut and May's happy ending. :spin: YES! May and Rut can make it look cute... :wub:

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
At last my lovely Ngao Jai buddies, I shall bid you all a goodnight!!! I am going to go to sleep now so that I can have a lot of energy for tomorrow to come read everyone's posts!!! Sweet dreams!!!!<3

Haha, ok, :goodnite: to you! Sweet dreams. :kiss: :grouphug: