AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
xox said:
Maiko thank you so much! I've missed SSP and all of you girls! 

But sadly, I don't know if I want in on this drama. I'm so happy and disappointed at same time. I want an award-winning storyline! And unfortunately I don't like the storyline of this one. I especially hate the ending (according to the synopsis). I'm just like "seriously?????" lol... I love Vill and Toomtam...but I don't know... :rain:

Eek! All the SSP gang members' are almost here! I'm so happy! xD :woot2: :yahoo: I'm happy to hear from you again, Xox! :kiss: :grouphug: I'm with you on the storyline hehehe. I'm so freakin' excited we didn't have to wait years for a ToomVill reunion, but why not an award-winning storyline, like you said? :rant: :lolyup: Aiyaja said that Tang and Namfon's original SSP was boring, but Exact made ToomVill's SSP exciting for us...for the most part. :loool: Ngao Jai's book ending is miserable and terrible, but Kob and Brook get each other in their NJ lakorn. Therefore, Aiyaja is sure that ToomVill will have their happy ending, too. They better! Knowing Exact...I do dread how Aom and the scriptwriter will handle their version of SSP. This is the same scriptwriter who wrote SSP's storyline! :lmao:

It's ok that you have doubts about it; I do, too. :lol2: I'm just hoping for a miracle, like Aiyaja is! :lmao3: But most importantly of all, I'm just so freakin' satisfied and happy that ToomVill are reunited so soon. It's the gift of a lifetime for me (one of them anyway haha). :blush: I hope Exact will make it exciting, worthwhile, and satisfying for us! I heard most people have mixed or mostly negative feelings about Brook and Kob's version. :loool:

Awh, I so wanted ToomVill to reunite in a remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rai, so that you can finally see what the hype is about that lakorn. :coverlaf: Hehe, another lakorn that Aiyaja and I had in mind (months ago) was Sawan Biang. :pervie: I really prefer RLSR though. :blush: But it's ok, because, again, I'm happy and excited and just extremely grateful that ToomVill are reunited so quickly...and they were picked by P'Aom! Or something like that haha. Just wait to hear more from us, ok, Xox? Hope that the pictures and updates can convince you to join the fun! :yes: :kiss: :woot::clap:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
I agree with Maiko they should do a remake of RLSR and SB. I also don't care if tey are in any lakorn they just need to be together.

:highfive: Right? It's high time for Exact to do a remake of RLSR. And ToomVill are just PERFECT for it; I already envisioned them clearly in my mind as Kongpope and Namneung. :yes: It would be awesome if ToomVill become an even bigger hit after NJ. That way, there's a higher chance of them reuniting again in the future. :clap: Perhaps then, Exact will really consider them for a RLSR remake hehe. But you're right, Minny; any lakorn of ToomVill is already a treat, just as long as they're in it with each other. :blush:

AikOm^_^

Oh, my! Toomtam's birthday is earlier than I thought it would be; I thought it would be November 20-something, but it's actually tomorrow (November 16). :eek: Awh, happy early birthday to Toomtam! :party: :woot: :flowers: :kiss: :kiss2: :kiss3: I believe he'll be holding a charity event at a later date (late November) to celebrate his birthday. Darn it, why does Vill have to be gone at this time?! :cry1: :cry: I wanted to see her wish him a happy birthday... :spin: Well, I suppose Toomtam will be celebrating it with his family :)clap:)...and May. :annoyed: :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: You really know how to keep this thread moving :) Couldn't post this whole morning so I'm so happy to get home and finally catch up on this thread. I'm sure ToomVill can do better even though I admire both couples. XD
Ohkay, I hope I don't come across any Exact calendars. Really? Exact is usually really good with their art though as in their posters and such ...? Weird how their calendars aren't as good. Let's be patient, hehe :D

Awww, Aom and her daughter are so cute. I always love seeing parent-child photos especially ones like this :D
I don't mind who Toomtam will dress as ... but I kind of want him dressing more as the businessman XD Cause he's just so hot in a suit but a diligent Roothan would work, too. Let's just say I want him to be there. He can be anyone XD I'm so excited for Toomtam's KNK as well. And yes, let's hope for no hat, pleaaaase ;3 

And I'm so glad it's Toomtam's birthday. I'll be uploading a birthday video for him later today ? It's not the best but it's all I can give him other than my love & support for him, haha. I'd love to see Vill celebrate with him, too ;~; So sad that she's leaving around his birthday, awww.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: You really know how to keep this thread moving :) Couldn't post this whole morning so I'm so happy to get home and finally catch up on this thread. I'm sure ToomVill can do better even though I admire both couples. XD
Ohkay, I hope I don't come across any Exact calendars. Really? Exact is usually really good with their art though as in their posters and such ...? Weird how their calendars aren't as good. Let's be patient, hehe :D

Awww, Aom and her daughter are so cute. I always love seeing parent-child photos especially ones like this :D
I don't mind who Toomtam will dress as ... but I kind of want him dressing more as the businessman XD Cause he's just so hot in a suit but a diligent Roothan would work, too. Let's just say I want him to be there. He can be anyone XD I'm so excited for Toomtam's KNK as well. And yes, let's hope for no hat, pleaaaase ;3 

And I'm so glad it's Toomtam's birthday. I'll be uploading a birthday video for him later today ? It's not the best but it's all I can give him other than my love & support for him, haha. I'd love to see Vill celebrate with him, too ;~; So sad that she's leaving around his birthday, awww.

Yes, I know you admire both couples, Marina; you're too nice. Me? I only have one, and it's ToomVill. :blush: :lol: Yes, Exact is usually good with their posters, but not their calendar for 2013! :nono1: Yes, patience is the key here. :annoyed: But I'm so anxious and excited though! :woot: Hyperactive, too!... Until I have to get ready to go to work, yuck! :yuck:

Same here, I love parent-child photos, too! So lovely and heartwarming! :spin: I know, Toomtam is darn sexy in a suit hehe. I bet he'll really go as Wathit. Darn, I'm anxious to see more of Vill's style; I want her hair to be free!  :nailbiter: Anyway, I have to get ready for work now. I'll be looking forward to your birthday video for Toomtam, Marina! :woot: :clap: I'm sure it's going to be a beautiful video! Yeah, too bad Vill's gone. :weep: But at least Toomtam will still enjoy his birthday. :D

AikOm^_^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOOMTAM!!!!!!!! :party: :yahoo: :dance1: :clap: :bravo: :flowers: :kiss2: :kiss3:

Credit: Toomtam's IG (ttyuttana).

Our handsome man turns 22 earlier today. :D He looks like he's having a fun time on his special day. I hope his wishes come true! I'm sure we all want nothing but the best for Toomtam. :grouphug: Marina, I hope you don't mind if I share your beautiful birthday video for Toomtam? :spin:

Credit: Marina's YouTube Channel (laimtxias thao).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oSYKnLwpqCM

Marina, your video is BREATH-TAKING! Too beautiful and perfect for words! It's indescribably fantastic. :thumbsup: :wub: :clap2: I :heart: it so much! So many delicious Toomtam scenes and smiles! His handsomeness, cuteness, and sexiness just kill me every time. :faint: :spicy: :drool: I'm happy to see some Thitit scenes. :blush: And I spy a little glimpse of Gan, so that's a plus! :clap: Anyway, Toomtam and Vill's SSP acting coach wished him a happy birthday on his IG picture of him with his birthday cake (above picture), and Toomtam thanked her. ^_^ And...May gave him a watch as a birthday gift... How...sweet and thoughtful of her... Anyway, I'm happy to also see that Exact & Scenario hasn't forgotten his birthday on its Facebook page; yay!

(On a side note...I hate how I can't copy and paste my links into the comment box with ease at the moment... Am I the only one having problems copying and pasting?! Image links are fine, but other things, like copying and pasting a YT video link, aren't working! GRRR.  :annoyed: :rant:)

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Well, this is a quick reunion lol. I am excited for this pairing again- love, love their chemistry <3 lol, so the roles have reversed- Toomtam will be playing a double role this time. This may sound odd, but I actually like that this time the same pair is doing the opposite because we saw how Toomtam's character in SSP interacted with both Vill's characters and now it will be an interesting compare/contrast to see how Vill will handle her role of interacting with Toomtam's characters. The story...well...meh, at least for now. But things on paper and how it plays out on screen can be different.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Awww. I feel like I've been gone or something. LOL.  Anyways, happy BDAY to the beautiful handsome boy Toomtam. hehehe :) Or shall I say man? lol. hahaha.  Anyhow, HAVE an AMAZING BDAY TOOMTAM! We love you so much! You are amazing just the way you are, just like Marina's video! Absolutely beautiful MV btw, Marina! :)

:grouphug:  :crush:  :kiss: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOMTAM! LOVE YOU ALWAYS! :highfive:  :kiss3: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Haha, but you know I admire ToomVill way more~ Yes, I know your heart fully belongs to ToomVill, hehe. Aww, such a let down. If only Exact was as good with their calendars as their posters ;~; Calm down, girl XD Patience~~
I always feel so touched by parent-child photos. Hehe, I'm pretty sure he'll go as Wathit. If he goes as Roothon, that would surely be a surprise and as awesome, too XD I hope she has her hair free and down, too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRINCE, TOOMTAM YUTHANA :)
Oh, I don't mind at all, Maiko. Thank you so much for sharing my bland video. I felt like I should have added more scenes. XD But I am so so so glad you enjoyed it. Agreed, especially his smiles, they're killer!! I was going to add more Thit scenes but I wanted to add more of just 'him', you know? Like his 'real' self. And I didn't want to show much of other people, just focus on Toomtam. Hehe.
Awww, I'm happy for Toomtam, too. I'm sure his birthday is going well and it's so sweet of May to give him a watch :)

Dchick81: Agreed, it's such a quick reunion XD But that's awesome!! Oh, I love your way of thinking! I agree with you, it will be so interesting seeing Toomtam and Vill's characters switched around so we can see their acting. I really hope Exact does change around the story a bit though ^^

Daisy: You haven't been gone, girl. We've been waiting for you XD Hehe but yes, happy birthday to lovely Toomtam!! Thank you so much~

AikOm^_^

Dchick81: I know; SUPER QUICK reunion! :yes: :shock2: :spin: Vill was hinting about her second lakorn just weeks after SSP's end of the string ( :lol2: ), letting us know that she'll have two upcoming lakorns, the second one being with a koo jin, a fantasy couple that everybody was/is so into (thanks to Aiyaja's translations haha). So she and Toomtam must have been offered the roles even quicker than that, and they both accepted! :clap: I'm still so amazed and in shock over their quick reunion...it's like a dream! :cloud9:

I'm with you; I love, love, :heart: their chemistry, too, and I am extremely happy and excited about their reunion. :D Wow, I'm pleasantly shocked to hear that you're actually liking the fact that they're reuniting in another twins lakorn, with the roles reversed this time. :eek: :clap2: :dance1: I'm so with you and Marina: Really excited to see ToomVill taking each other's previous roles hehe. Yes, the story on paper is blah, haha, and I certainly hope the scriptwriter can liven it up for us, minus the killing sprees. :loool:

Daisy: Poor you; must have been busy with other things. Hehe, he looks like a boy and acts one, but Toomtam's indeed a man. :crush: Awh, I agree; Toomtam's amazing just the way he is! Aah, forgot to mention that particular part in my previous post. :annoyed: Haha, thanks for bringing it up and reminding me about it! xD

Marina: Aw, ok, Marina. :D The "calm down" must be for me hehe. :rofl: BLAND?! No way in a nutshell is your video bland! The word "bland" and your MVs do NOT belong in the same sentence. :smack: I love all the effects you use in your MVs. I'm so jealous and amazed. :eyetwitch: Aw, I know what you mean; you added all of Toomtam's shining moments when he's just himself. :bravo: Everything was PERFECT, Marina. :wink: :thumbsup:

All righty, I'm off to work now... :cry1: See you guys later! :tearybye:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthdya Toomtam!!! Huajaikuangtur I love your video so much and just wonder did you use Vegas !!! To bad if my Vegas doesn't go crazy I would have made a MV for Toomtam to but its the craziest thing I have in my laptop. Your MV was the most wonderful MV that I see of Toomtam especially his smiling.

AikOm^_^

Minny: Aw, if I have Sony Vegas, I would so love to create a birthday video for Toomtam, too... :weep: And other MVs. *Sigh* I need to find the time to buy/download it and learn how to use it, too... It looks SO complicated! :lol2: I agree with you; I just can't help but giggle and smile whenever there's a scene of Toomtam smiling in Marina's MV. :blush:

AikOm^_^

I can't wait until Vill returns to Thailand; I'm sure she'll resume filming Leh Nangfah first, but I seriously can't wait until we see an update on NJ. :woot: :wub: Well, good night/day, everybody! :) Going to Dreamland now. Hope that everyone is well and fine. ^_^ :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I hope we will get more update to of Ngao Jai, I want this one to be more focus on the Pra nang than the Rais so they can have a sweeter scene

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Dchick81: I know; SUPER QUICK reunion! :yes: :shock2: :spin: Vill was hinting about her second lakorn just weeks after SSP's end of the string ( :lol2: ), letting us know that she'll have two upcoming lakorns, the second one being with a koo jin, a fantasy couple that everybody was/is so into (thanks to Aiyaja's translations haha). So she and Toomtam must have been offered the roles even quicker than that, and they both accepted! :clap: I'm still so amazed and in shock over their quick reunion...it's like a dream! :cloud9:

I'm with you; I love, love, :heart: their chemistry, too, and I am extremely happy and excited about their reunion. :D Wow, I'm pleasantly shocked to hear that you're actually liking the fact that they're reuniting in another twins lakorn, with the roles reversed this time. :eek: :clap2: :dance1: I'm so with you and Marina: Really excited to see ToomVill taking each other's previous roles hehe. Yes, the story on paper is blah, haha, and I certainly hope the scriptwriter can liven it up for us, minus the killing sprees. :loool:

lol, I'm not really excited for the twin role story, but I am interested in their acting since the roles have been flipped on the same pair. I have never- I think- seen a case where an onscreen couple has done this that's why I think it will be fun comparing them in a 'same yet different' position. I really like both of them as actors/actresses so I am looking forward to what they can bring to the table for this one. Don't get me wrong, I like twin role stories but I don't like the ones where I feel like I got tricked (like when you think it's about one character/couple but then it was about the other one the whole time) lol. I don't mind twists in plots, but if it messes with the plot in a way that will upset me well...you have seen my reaction to SSP and the other dramas/movies I mentioned, lol. We shall see with this one.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
oww we got only glimpses of the fitting, but nevertheless Toomtam & Vill looked so good on the few shots we got to see hehe
and this one will be modern, right? That's perfect, then! 

as always Marina's videos don't disappoint, girl you're so good at making them! Your skills are no joke!
so beautiful, all the scenes you chose are! Happy belated birthday Toomtam! :flowers:

fun

Expired Sarnie
My heaet is shattered. This was the lakorn that made me dislke Brook and Kob as actor and actress. I dont know if it as the storyline, bad directing or just bad everything. Now I will have to sit thru this for my sweethearts Toomtam and Vill.