AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Minny: Ooh...Vill has returned to Thailand already. Man, that's such a quick trip to Shanghai, China... I thought she'd in Shanghai for a couple days, since last year seemed like they spent more than a couple days over there. But maybe this means we'll get to see an NJ update soon! :woot: I think some Pantip fans are speculating that they have a workshop for NJ. Hope so! :D

Aw, Vill wished Toomtam a belated happy birthday. :wub: Hahaha, I believe she addressed him as "my brother." :whahuh: :loool: :rofl: Sure, Vill. :lol: :rolleyes:

Yes! I want more pra'nang scenes, less of the bad guys, too! Oh, I should really tweet to Aom about it before it's too late. =/ K, I'll do that in a moment. :strong: And I'm with you about them changing the storyline in here for ToomVill. Make it interesting and full of them! :yes: I'm going to bring this up again; I want Maytinee and fake Wathit (Roothon) to be the ones marrying each other... Awh, the real Wathit seems like such a heartthrob...cold and calculating and ruthless (one of my favorite types of p'ek). :wub: Why does he have to die?!!!! :cry: If he's going to die anyway, I hope that Maytinee and Root marry each other afterwards, not Wathit and Maytinee beforehand. :spin:

Queenyeon: Yes, this will be a modern lakorn. :D I know! The two pictures of them already got me squealing and spazzing! :dance1: I can't wait for even more pictures! :woot: Hehe, just hope that Vill's Maytinee won't wear a hat all the time and that her style improves. :lol: Agree about Marina's video and skills; they're awesome! :yes: :thumbsup:

Fun: Yay, happy to hear from you again, Fun! :kiss: :grouphug: But oh, darn! Brook and Kob's NJ was that bad, huh? :whaha: Man, I don't know what poor Aom was thinking...hehe. She should have picked a popular lakorn...like her very own Roy Leh Sanae Rai! :bhehe: Ken T's wife, Noi...well, her producing work is terrible and uninspiring. :nono1: I hope Aom will be successful like Anne T! :spin: I'm going to have some faith in her for now. :phew: But seriously, she could have chosen an award-winning lakorn for ToomVill's reunion. :lolyup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL XD Aom really should have chosen RLSR for realz, we TOOMVILL fans would have be flipping with joys. 555

Anyhow, I trust in the chemistry between ToomVill so Im not worried about the NJ script. Since they both rocked SSP so well compared to the old one, I trusted them here. Drama drama and love scenes are what I love, not pyschos okay. Lol

♥TOOMVILL♡

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I also wish that maytinee and root marries afterwards because it will be weird if they married in his brothers name
@daisydukes
Agree she should have chosen that, so we ToomVill fans will scream to Dealth and will be so proud.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, you need to calm down :p Well, I think my videos are so bland but thank you so much. You're the sweetest :) Don't be jealous, girl. Thank you again for your kind comments.
Vill's back already? Yahoo! Hope to see more updates for NJ!! :D "My brother" Wahaat? She aint yo brother, girl, she's yo loverr! XD Haha. JK but that's still so sweet. I'm happy she wished him a happy birthday. And yes, Maiko, go do your tweeting! :) Fingers crossed~

Chalidaluvprin: Thank you so much for giving me a comment here and on youtube!! :) And yes, I used Vegas. Vegas is my best fran, hehe ^^ Aww, really? I'd love to see an MV from you but I did see a birthday video on your page and it was adorable. Thank you again~

Queenyeon: Awe, thank you so much. I'm glad my videos don't disappoint, it makes me feel so happy. Thank you, thank you~ </3

Fun: Hearing you say that makes me a little worried about how this lakorn will go. Hopefully, Exact changes the storyline for the best. ^^

Daisy: Oh heckyeah, that would be an awesome remake XD Yeah, I'm sure even if the storyline isn't the best, ToomVill will shine through and capture our hearts once again.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Ok I look forward to the pairing and this time Toomtam playing twins instead but still not my lakorn of choice to remake. I don't recall the storyline too much and I didn't care enough to remember. As much of a fanatic as I was of Kob, I still couldn't bring myself to watch the lakorn back then. It didn't help that the pra'ek was Brook too. Toomtam and Vill carried the lakorn in SSP and I just feel they need a strong enough script to go along  with their acting. I hope and pray this time around the plot/storyline won't make me throw my cell phone or pull my husband's hair. I'm ready for the sparks between Toomtam and Vill to fly and cause a raging fire. Yeah baby!

@Maiko It was nice to receive a message from you. Thanks

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@huajaikaungter
Thanks, my videos isn't that good because I have to use my phone. Yes Vegas is like the best thing in life ever. It is like thing ever.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Good news! Yay!^^ yesterday Toomtam already flew to the northern part of Thailand to begin filming, and today Vill will fly out as well to catch up with filming. Woo hoo. So excited!♥ lets hope we get lots of BTS pictures! :)

The fans say Aom already left with Toomtam. :) See you soon ToomVill!♥

AikOm^_^

After replying back to the comments, I'm going straight to sleep. I can't wait until my Friday at work... Just two more torturous, long days... :cry:

dchick81 said:
lol, I'm not really excited for the twin role story, but I am interested in their acting since the roles have been flipped on the same pair. I have never- I think- seen a case where an onscreen couple has done this that's why I think it will be fun comparing them in a 'same yet different' position. I really like both of them as actors/actresses so I am looking forward to what they can bring to the table for this one. Don't get me wrong, I like twin role stories but I don't like the ones where I feel like I got tricked (like when you think it's about one character/couple but then it was about the other one the whole time) lol. I don't mind twists in plots, but if it messes with the plot in a way that will upset me well...you have seen my reaction to SSP and the other dramas/movies I mentioned, lol. We shall see with this one.

Dang it! Dchick81, I was going to reply back to your post...but since my Internet Explorer was acting up, I forgot to reply to it...sorry. :kiss: Anyway... :eek: :eyetwitch: :bravo: :clap: Everything that you said is par on! :thumbsup: I'm just going to say that I agree with EVERYTHING haha, because I do. xD If I try to explain my agreements any further, I'll just be using your own words. :lol: Well done! Thanks for explaining OUR thoughts perfectly. :clap2: As for the bolded part in your post, I'm with you on that. :yes: That's what SSP's scriptwriter did to us, and it was NOT amusing...k, it was, but it wasn't enjoyable...wait, that's not right, either; I did enjoy ranting over it with you guys (too much fun crying and stressing over it with everybody! :rofl: ). All righty, it wasn't satisfying for us, how about that? Does that sound better? :lol:

:lmao2: :lmao3: Yes! We've seen your reaction(s) to SSP. :loool: Hehe, I hope P'Aom and ToomVill don't let us down! :strong: Wishing them the best now!

DaisyDukes* said:
LOL XD Aom really should have chosen RLSR for realz, we TOOMVILL fans would have be flipping with joys. 555

Anyhow, I trust in the chemistry between ToomVill so Im not worried about the NJ script. Since they both rocked SSP so well compared to the old one, I trusted them here. Drama drama and love scenes are what I love, not pyschos okay. Lol

♥TOOMVILL♡
DaisyDukes* said:
Good news! Yay!^^ yesterday Toomtam already flew to the northern part of Thailand to begin filming, and today Vill will fly out as well to catch up with filming. Woo hoo. So excited!♥ lets hope we get lots of BTS pictures! :)

The fans say Aom already left with Toomtam. :) See you soon ToomVill!♥

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :lolyup: We would have literally cried tears of joy, too! :lmao: Why, Aom?! xD Aw, so sweet of you to believe in ToomVill's chemistry, Daisy. I'll be hoping for the best now. And yeah, since it's ToomVill, I have faith in them livening up NJ's storyline for us. :crush: Oh, my golly! That is super quick! Aw, Vill is flying from place to place! She hasn't even had a day's rest upon her return to Thailand! :cry: But...I'm excited and giddy nevertheless! :woot: :yahoo:

Yeah! I want BTS pictures, too! :clap: Woot! ToomVill... :wub: Darn, too bad Toomtam and Vill (and Gan, too :lol: ) didn't fly together. :D But just knowing that Vill and Toomtam may film pretty soon with each other again makes me super duper happy! :dance1: Awh, thank you so much for sharing that exciting information with us, Daisy! :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I also wish that maytinee and root marries afterwards because it will be weird if they married in his brothers name
@daisydukes
Agree she should have chosen that, so we ToomVill fans will scream to Dealth and will be so proud.

Right?! Hmm, poor Wathit...I think he and Maytinee would have been an interesting and exciting couple hehe. Hope that Root and Maytinee make me spazz, too. :D I know they're the pra'nangs and all, but seriously, I'm so in love with Wathit's cold character hehe. xD Aah, I'm sure I'll love Tooomtam's Roothon as well. :yes: :crush: Oh, Minny! I :heart: your reply to Daisy: Agree whole-heartedly! I'm already screaming myself hoarse just at the thought of ToomVill in a RLSR remake! :woot: :faint: :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, you need to calm down :p Well, I think my videos are so bland but thank you so much. You're the sweetest :) Don't be jealous, girl. Thank you again for your kind comments.
Vill's back already? Yahoo! Hope to see more updates for NJ!! :D "My brother" Wahaat? She aint yo brother, girl, she's yo loverr! XD Haha. JK but that's still so sweet. I'm happy she wished him a happy birthday. And yes, Maiko, go do your tweeting! :) Fingers crossed~

:lmao2: No promises, Marina! Especially when it comes to the topic of ToomVill! :D Hehe, you're welcome, Marina. Nah, all your videos are awesome! :clap: :wink: As for the bolded part in your post, I so agree with you! :thumbsup: :lolyup: :highfive: But all joking aside, yes, I'm happy Vill wished him a happy birthday, too. :blush: Ooh, we're getting NJ updates sooner than I thought! So exciting and awesome! Hope that ToomVill release plenty of BTS pictures! :woot: :blush: I'm beat from work...haha, will have to save the tweeting for tomorrow. :spin:

I :heart: all your comments to everybody, Marina girl. :kiss: Course, I love everybody's comments, too! :grouphug:

SokLaHote said:
Ok I look forward to the pairing and this time Toomtam playing twins instead but still not my lakorn of choice to remake. I don't recall the storyline too much and I didn't care enough to remember. As much of a fanatic as I was of Kob, I still couldn't bring myself to watch the lakorn back then. It didn't help that the pra'ek was Brook too. Toomtam and Vill carried the lakorn in SSP and I just feel they need a strong enough script to go along  with their acting. I hope and pray this time around the plot/storyline won't make me throw my cell phone or pull my husband's hair. I'm ready for the sparks between Toomtam and Vill to fly and cause a raging fire. Yeah baby!

@Maiko It was nice to receive a message from you. Thanks

Man, each day just keeps getting better and better! SokLaHote dear, I'm super happy to hear from you again! :yahoo: :dance3: :clap: :kiss: :grouphug: Aw, I thought Brook looks darn handsome as both Root and Wathit, even though his acting is so blah. xD Like I was saying in my message to you, darn it! Why didn't Aom pick a Kob - Num classic or any lakorn with a better script? :cry1: Oh, well...we can only wait and hope for the best. :spin: But I'll do what I can to contact Aom and let her know that we don't want the script to focus too much on the baddies! Just ToomVill. :cloud9:

For the bolded parts in your post: :whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: Whew, for your poor husband's sake, I hope this version won't frustrate you like SSP did to us! :coverlaf: I'm looking forward to ToomVill's chemistry for the second time, and I sincerely hope that they will cause a raging fire, like you said. :lolyup: Awh, you're welcome for the message! It was sweet and touching to hear your response! :kiss:

Robber: AAAAAAAAH! Vill and Gam are on their way! :faint: :woot: Ooh, I wonder which scenes they will film first?!!! :scratchchin: The rest of the cast isn't revealed yet, too. :eek: Oh, I hope they won't film the lakorn out of sequence too much. >_< Darn it, Vill! If only you had waken up earlier, you could have been on the same plane as Toomtam! Haha, just kidding; not her fault at all. :lol: Eek, I'm excited for tomorrow! I better see an opening ceremony for NJ! :numchuck:

Well, good night/day, everyone! Going to sleep now! Hope to dream of ToomVill tonight. :spin: Love you all! :goodnite: :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug:

fun

Expired Sarnie
@maiko im not quite back yet. Lakorn world has been unstable this yr. Im hoping for a better 2014. I did a lot of ff in kob and brook version. I dont really have high hopes for aom but I believe in second chances. About noi, I feel bad for her. Every lakorn she has produce was not up to par.

I dont recall much but one of the thing I dislike was that in names and the wedding night, she married root and afterward the other twin watip comes in. and I dislike it even more that she continues to see her ex!!! I didnt like pra ek at all, mainly due to the actor. So since toomtam will be playing the part, my opinions may changed about the lakorn. If not, I must not really like the character lol and yes this did have a happy ending.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin: Oh, it's completely fine, girl. Even though you used your phone, it looked like you didn't. Really love your artwork on the video. Yes, I love Vegas and I'd love to see more future projects from you. Maybe you can join more collabs with me, too :)

Maiko: Haha, of course. Thank you again :p And yes, I thought we'd get updates later but I'm so happy Vill got back quickly. She must be so excited for Ngao Jai so she came back quickly, eh? LOLOL XD Yeahh!~ Can't wait to see more. Okay, no worries. Get some rest :)
Love your comments, too, girl! <3

Robber: Thank you so much for sharing photos. Appreciate it so much and I can't view the photos at the moment so I'll have to see them when I get home from school ^^

Preetam: Vill has natural beauty :) I think she's beautiful without makeup.

AikOm^_^

Eek! The photos are great! :clap: Now if only we could get more of ToomVill photos... :woot: :pervie: :spin: Thank you so much, Robber! :kiss: :grouphug: The location is beautiful. I hope they will film the lakorn in sequence! If they don't, hope that ToomVill will make it believable haha. Aw, sweet to see them celebrating Loy Krathong (is that what it's called? :eek:)! Vill and Aom! My two favorite Thai actresses! :wub: And Toomtam with the others! :thumbup:

Hmm? Isn't that Toomtam with Kate (Vill's mother)? :huh: Looks like him...but I can't see clearly! :lmao: If it is, awesome! :D Aah, it looks so cold in the mountains/countryside! :cold:

fun said:
@maiko im not quite back yet. Lakorn world has been unstable this yr. Im hoping for a better 2014. I did a lot of ff in kob and brook version. I dont really have high hopes for aom but I believe in second chances. About noi, I feel bad for her. Every lakorn she has produce was not up to par.

I dont recall much but one of the thing I dislike was that in names and the wedding night, she married root and afterward the other twin watip comes in. and I dislike it even more that she continues to see her ex!!! I didnt like pra ek at all, mainly due to the actor. So since toomtam will be playing the part, my opinions may changed about the lakorn. If not, I must not really like the character lol and yes this did have a happy ending.

:lmao2: Yes, lakorn world has been "unstable" for sure. :lolyup: Ooh, I have high hopes for 2014...so many lakorns I'm looking forward to! :yes: Yes, I don't really have high hopes for Aom, too... Her choices of lakorn and director... :whaha: :lmao: But...I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now... :spin:

Ooh, I think you meant it the other way around, Fun? Maytinee marries Watip/Wathit, the twin who dies, and p'ek is Root. :) Oh, Brook is that terrible as Roothon? :loool: Hmm, I'm already not fond of Maytinee's character from the book summary, and your account of her character doesn't make it any better. Sheesh, I hope both ToomVill make their characters lovable! :lol:

queenyeon said:
Thanks for all the updates Robber, that's awesome! I didn't expect them to start filming so soon!

Yeah, me, too! Excited to see them start the filming already. Hopefully, we'll get to see even more pictures. :D

preetam said:
Through this pic I have to admit vill is pretty with no make up :eek:

Most of the time, natural is the best way to go. :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Haha, of course. Thank you again :p And yes, I thought we'd get updates later but I'm so happy Vill got back quickly. She must be so excited for Ngao Jai so she came back quickly, eh? LOLOL XD Yeahh!~ Can't wait to see more. Okay, no worries. Get some rest :)
Love your comments, too, girl! <3

Ooh, you and Minny in MV collaborations? Sounds wonderful to me, Marina! :clap: :thumbsup: And hehe, you're welcome. ^_^ And an infinity thanks to you...for everything. :wink: Vill's not the only one excited for NJ. :woot: Aw, I agree; Vill does have natural beauty indeed! :yes:

AikOm^_^

Pictures of the view...and little Nava. :D She probably isn't there with them in the cold countryside. :lolyup: ...Oh, I guess Aom's "Phiyada" has an "H" in it, instead of "Piyada." :eek: Well, I'm off to prepare for work now. :annoyed: I'll see you guys later... :tearybye:

Credits: Aom (aomphiyada), Gam (gamwichayanee), Vill (villwannarot), & papilaaor's IGs.