AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, is that Toomtam (picking vegetables) behind Vill in the picture of her in the field? :D Seems like him. :lol: Hmm? Looks like Vill removed that picture of Toomtam walking from her IG? :eek: :scratchhead2: It's no longer there...at the moment. :cry: I'm with Preetam; thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us, Robber! :clap:

Chalidaluvprin said:
They seem like they are having fun!!!!

I know! Good thing! :D Ooh, I hope this mean that they're changing their version of NJ drastically. Toomtam is a hunk. :drool: Vill is a beauty! :blush: Hope to see them together in pictures soon! :wub:

amylovemeng1 said:
Now if only they can provide some pics of ToomVill for us that would be aweson

Haha, I know! :lolyup: Come on, you two! Take a picture together. :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, Toomtam's rugged face is definitely growing on me. He's too unbearably hot, oh goshhh. I still find his facial hair a bit too much but he's still so handsome :) The facial hair gives him a more sexy/hot side XD

"Hehe, I spy Vill's over-sized coat. xD Ooh, wonder why she left it there...what could be the reason why she's not wearing it? :pervie: " LOLOL, Maiko! You crack me up all the time and those faces you added made me laugh even harder :coverlaf: 

But ow owwww, look at that sexy man walking on the side of the road, asdfghjkl;  :drool: 
There needs to be ToomVill photos ;~; Awe but I enjoyed Toomtam's pics :) Thank you so much Maiko & Robber!

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I also hope for more of there pictures b

Minny, I'm so impatient for ToomVill pictures! xD :lolyup: :woot: :annoyed: (<----- This face is my impatient face hehe. :D) Forget every crazy thing I ever said about being patient for this lakorn and waiting for it...I'm dying now to see ToomVill pictures! :woot2: :weee: :crazy: I don't know what the shell I was thinking when I said I'll wait patiently! xD Obviously, my mind wasn't right during the time those words came out of my mouth. :coverlaf: Sorry, haha, I've been crazy, thinking all day of the possible ToomVill (Root - Maytinee) scenes. :blush: K, patience now! :smack:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, Toomtam's rugged face is definitely growing on me. He's too unbearably hot, oh goshhh. I still find his facial hair a bit too much but he's still so handsome :) The facial hair gives him a more sexy/hot side XD

"Hehe, I spy Vill's over-sized coat. xD Ooh, wonder why she left it there...what could be the reason why she's not wearing it? :pervie: " LOLOL, Maiko! You crack me up all the time and those faces you added made me laugh even harder :coverlaf: 

But ow owwww, look at that sexy man walking on the side of the road, asdfghjkl;  :drool: 
There needs to be ToomVill photos ;~; Awe but I enjoyed Toomtam's pics :) Thank you so much Maiko & Robber!

Ah, Marina, I wanted Toomtam with lighter facial hair... =/ He's a little bit too hairy in the newest pictures! :lol: But, he's still so darn handsome, so I don't mind. And Toomtam's rugged face is much better than other p'eks'! :yes: Yes! With his facial hair, he does look even more dangerous haha. Aiyaja stated in NJ's thread on Spicy that Toomtam looks like he "can really push himself on Vill," and the rugged look "makes him even more desperate for Vill''s loving." :pervie: :whahuh: :lmao3: :lmao: :rofl:

Sorry, Marina! I can't control my dirty thinking when it comes to ToomVill. :lol: :blush: These two just ooze with *ahem* sexual tension! xD Both sexy and sweet tension. :D So, what was I supposed to think when I saw Vill's coat/sweater laying there?! Of course I thought she took it off for a good reason, and ToomVill's scenes must be...getting too steamy. :drools: :wink:

I know! The picture of Toomtam walking the road...wowie! :spicy: You're welcome for the pictures, Marina. :grouphug: Hah! I enjoyed both Toomtam and Vill's individual pictures. :D :thumbsup: Yes, we need and want more ToomVill pictures!!! :spin:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
robber said:
IG villwannarot

This picture of him walking is so HOT! I love how Toomtam looks so buff and masculine here. hehe **dirty thoughts** LOL. This whole body shot is almost too manly!! :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :pervie:  :wink:  :thumbsup:  :yes:

Vill looks beautiful in that picture with Aom! I know, WE NEED TOOMVILL pictures!!! !!!!!! :numchuck:  :numchuck:

~~

Northern Thailand is so beautiful with its nature, trees and agricultural plantations! It looks like they are experiencing fall as well, with the cold season rolling in! Stay warm ToomVill!  :heart:

AikOm^_^

A handsome man in casual wear is such a sexy sight...for me. :lol2: :crush: Haha, Toomtam's pose is actually a little girly, but agree with you, Daisy, that he does look buff and masculine nevertheless. :blush: Man, if they were in Ch 3, we'd get ToomtVill pictures left and right! xD Darn, everybody seems so busy with the filming...hope there's at least somebody who has free time on their hands to take pictures for us! :spin:

Mmm, I think with their body heat, ToomVill don't have to worry about the cold weather at all... :loool:

AikOm^_^

Still no pictures of ToomVill together... :annoyed: I have to remind myself to be patient, for good things come to those who wait. :phew: :lol: But wowie, I'm so loving Vill's hairstyle! She keeps looking better and better! :thumbsup: She's really adorable and beautiful with the curls.
And Aom's natural beauty just blows me away! Nava is a cutie and beauty as well! All three are so gorgeous! :wub: Oh, more solo pictures of Toomtam...he is so divine! :drool: Ooh, with his scarf wrapped around his head, he looks like an Arabian prince... :coverlaf: Or king. :lol: Mmm, he looks so delicious in the other pictures! The last picture, we've already seen it, but why not again? :D It's a close-up shot of him walking hehe.

Credits: Aom (aomphiyada), princetamgroup's IGs.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko, as I was about to head to bed, you just had to share these pretty pictures and got me jumped back into the thread. Lol.

Maiko^_^ said:

Vill's hair and make up in here is going to make her come off looking like Gandaowasa! lol :) but I love it!  At first I thought she was going to have the orange/blonde hair she had on earlier, but it looks like they have toned down the color so right now she is looking beautiful! :)

---

What is Toomtam doing in this picture with that scarf up on his head like that? lol So hilarious! But, still love my Boo! :p

Toomtam looks so good in here, body wise.  He seems pretty buff and fit, must have been working out for this lakorn. :) Anywho, love my Boo as it is! :) Maybe I'll be drooling for him more when I see him in motion. hahaha :)

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Maiko, as I was about to head to bed, you just had to share these pretty pictures and got me jumped back into the thread. Lol.

Haha, sorry! :worthy: Ooh, that has happened to me, too! Well, I'm happy to hear from you one last time before you hit the hay! :yahoo: Oi! Vill's makeup and hair color reminds me of her style for Gandawasee as well! :yes: Not the hairstyle, though, for Gan has straight hair. :lol: And Toomtam is just so hawt and delicious with the facial hair... :spicy: :yummy: Silly Toomtam being his playful and funny self! xD (Which explains the scarf on his head haha.) Eek, can't wait for even more photos! :woot:

Aw, well, good nite to you, Daisy! :goodnite: :kiss: Sweet dreams of Toomtam! :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Credits: patoomtam, papilaaor's IGs.

I thought Toomtam really grew a beard for his Roothon character, but the second picture proves otherwise that it was just fake... :lmao: Haha, well, he still looks handsome with the fake facial hair. :drools: Ooh! For the first picture, I believe I see Aom's father and ToomVill... Well, it looks like that's Toomtam wearing the black vest/shirt and Vill's wearing a similar top to match his, and she's facing him (not to mention, that hairstyle just screams "Vill" to me xD)... Oh, I wonder what that scene could be about?!!! :woot:

AikOm^_^

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ROBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aw, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was feeling so tired, but that picture literally jolted me awake! :woot: :yahoo: :dance1: :clap: :bravo: :cloud9: :wub: :spin:

Awh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so beautiful and handsome together! Aren't they the cutest and sweetest?!!!! :blush: (Haha, so many cute couples out there!) FINALLY, A TOOMVILL PICTURE!!!! AND IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!! Golly, I just :heart: it so, so, so much! Thanks, Robber! :kiss: :grouphug:

Hehe, their poses and smiles are so squeal-worthy! Their clothes are so different, but I love it! Vill's legs seem kind of awkward, but still a very hot and heart-racing picture! :drools: :spicy: :drools: Haha, I'm thinking dirty thoughts again! :pervie:

This is an awesome good night treat for me. :D I shall try to dream hard of ToomVill tonight; I really want to! :wink: Thanks again, Robber! :kiss3: Good nite/day, everybody! :goodnite: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Yeah, so much for going to sleep...my heart is so weak...  :rolleyes: :lol: Vill uploaded a picture of Nava. Hmm, is it too much to hope she'll be their baby?
  :loool:

Credit: Vill's (villwannarot) IG.

AikOm^_^

K, nighty-nite for real now. :lol: Hope to see more ToomVill pictures when I wake up. :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yeah, they could tone down the facial hair a bit but I don't mind if he has light facial hair. I have a feeling he's gonna get it all shaved off in the lakorn anyways ... like when he goes to replace his brother. I know right, he has a nice rugged face ;) LOLOL, I love that!! Aiyaja is hilariouss XD hahahaaha, so funny.

I get what you mean, girl. I try to think if them innocently but my mind is too perverted especially when it comes to ToomVill. Haha, when I saw Vill's sweater, I didn't think of anything but now that you mention it, ... XD

More ToomVill pics, please :3

Will have to wait until I get home to see those pics & do I see that ToomVill has a pic together? Ughh, this school day's gonna take forever :p

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yeah, they could tone down the facial hair a bit but I don't mind if he has light facial hair. I have a feeling he's gonna get it all shaved off in the lakorn anyways ... like when he goes to replace his brother. I know right, he has a nice rugged face ;) LOLOL, I love that!! Aiyaja is hilariouss XD hahahaaha, so funny.

I get what you mean, girl. I try to think if them innocently but my mind is too perverted especially when it comes to ToomVill. Haha, when I saw Vill's sweater, I didn't think of anything but now that you mention it, ... XD

More ToomVill pics, please :3

Will have to wait until I get home to see those pics & do I see that ToomVill has a pic together? Ughh, this school day's gonna take forever :p

Yes, Aiyaja cracks me up, too! :lmao3: You're right about Roothon "shaving" his beard/facial hair...it isn't even real anyway. :p So, not too difficult in getting rid of it hah! And  :lmao2: to the bolded part, Marina! But the second picture that I'm sharing in this post indicates that that sweater probably isn't Vill's anyway...my heart is shattered. :loool: Hehe, Vill's hair looks so messy and cute in the picture! :blush:

YES!!!!!!!! ToomVill has a lovely, beautiful, wonderful, adorable, and SMEXY picture together!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :drool: :drools: :spicy: My, my, it's even a lovelier sight in the morning... :wub: Aw, hopefully school goes by quickly today! Hang in there, Marina. :spin: Later! :kiss:

Credits: Vill (villwannarot), enjoy_gun's IGs.

AikOm^_^

It's Toomtam's turn to upload a picture of Nava onto his IG. :D Eek, I'm so loving Vill's hairstyle! :wub: Hehe, Toomtam with his fake facial hair is charming! xD

Credits: Toomtam (ttyuttana), joobuniquestyle's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Nava is so cute!!!! I just gotta say I love Vills hairstyle and I just love my HOTT Toomtam

I'm so happy Aom brought her to the filming set. :D :clap: Yay, I'm not the only one loving Vill's hairstyle! :highfive: Waiting impatiently for even more ToomVill pictures! :woot2: :spin: