[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aha...so Tui could actually be paired with someone else....hmm...Don't tell me this is a second generation story. I really don't like those kind of lakorns. Haha. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The way of how Vill spoke about his lakorn makes me think twice that she's actually the lead. Lol Or perhaps I'm just over analyzing it or perhaps Vill can't say too much or realized she said too much by confirming her part. Haha. So Vill ended the subject so oddly. Hahah.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Nangrai or nangek, doesn't matter. If the role is challenging I'm not going to plop on the floor and cry. I actually want to see how well she does in a rai role, like completely rai.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She's going to eventually play rai one day. Just happy that she is in a lakorn. Nangrai or nangek, It is all good. Aom need to spread her wings as a new producer, I want to see something dramatic!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA. She's already played rai, I wouldn't be surprised if they ever decide to give her rai roles permanently. Unless she's one of the ones who will keep their sheets clean till the day they retire.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
If she does better as rai then go for it! Lol Most of my favs are nangrais anyways. I just don't want her to be a stupid meaningless rai. You know what I wanted her to be rai in? That lakorn with Pinky and Bee but she's too short to be a professional model hahaha.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Off topic a little... I've just read Vill's latest interview and she seems to date someone in Thai ET... Though she said they're just close friends but that's the way artists always answer about their private life ><
Kinda curious about that guy though in mind I have a person to guess already
Hope my guessing is not true :( 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Nini611 said:
Off topic a little... I've just read Vill's latest interview and she seems to date someone in Thai ET... Though she said they're just close friends but that's the way artists always answer about their private life ><
Brace yourself sweetie. Keep calm and strangle your pillow.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Haha. We all know who it is. It would take a miracle to be someone else.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure, could be her new lakorn because her caption said something like her character in balang mek has not finish and here comes a this one.

They were in a meeting so we'll probably know within a week or so.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Not sure, could be her new lakorn because her caption said something like her character in balang mek has not finish and here comes a this one.

They were in a meeting so we'll probably know within a week or so.

Ohh thank you jaa