[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That lakorn up there sounds like a many generation type lakorn or sounds like it'll take place in a period era. Haha.

Or perhaps Aom will partake in a role in here? Hahah.

Whatever the case, we're back down to square one, huh? All we know is Tui is pra'ake, confirmed by both Aom and Vill. As for the nang'ake, not sure yet. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We'll see what happens. So far, everything seems so unclear. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm do you think Aom can take on something so big yet? This will only be her second. This could be her own lakorn vs producing it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I wish the plot twist can happen like that.

I think Aom seems pretty confident this time in producing this lakorn. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just want them to speed it up in revealing the title and cast! Why do we have to wait for next week?! Hahah!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey do we know what lakorn Noon W will be playing with Exact yet? I know she said she's going to have another one with them, if she's not confirm in anything yet, this one could be it.

wait nm, she's in Pidsawat with Pong.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Noon is in that one with Pong. I want to see Tui and Noon. Pong and Bee need to be together again. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bee and Tui looks physically appealing. Hehe. How's her acting?? I've seen a few scenes of her here and there and she seems good.