[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Did you notice how ppl complain , complain , and complain but once the rscene is the upcoming eps everyone held out the candlelight and came out to see the action ?? HAHAHA I'm one of those cavewoman
Hahahaha and when there's none, the complaints are louder! I admit to be one those those who complained about both!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Hahaha! Why it gotta be Stockton tho?! That's my hood.
Are you guys talking about Stockton, Ca...if so I grew up there till I graduated from High School. Gosh, that place is ghetto lol. Though, had some fond memories from there and had a fun childhood. I grew up in the 80s even if the place where s ghetto it's still a safe ghetto place lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Bahahahaha...cracking up! Yes, it was a random comparison. Heck, I was gonna say Compton, but that sounded worse than Stockton. Anyhow, I'm glad you guys got the point I was trying to make.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But Camden, NJ is like the ghetto of ghetto. My best friend lives there and the road to her house is like a roller coaster. The pot holes is just so bad. And everyone's house has a bar and they still get break into.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Push is getting better, but so is Lily. I think there is a possibility the R scene will be this week. It looks like it might be this week, but the previews could be misleading lolol the episode could end where he goes to find them. They changed it from Krongpope finding Nueng with Tin to with Tor lol. I guess it makes more sense because Tor is closer to Nueng then Tin is so if anyone were to drive Krongpope Batshit crazy jealous it would be Tor. 

mayag

sarNie Adult
I think it's going to be next week so then they can show the lovey-dovey moments together in one week and then go back to drama the week after. But I could be wrong.

I must say though...the aunt is beyond annoying. >.< Like even worse than the old version's aunt.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I agree. The aunt in this version is way more annoying than the old version. And is it just me or was the old version more comical when it came to the n'rai's and the aunt (at least for the most part). This version everyone just seems so over the top reang!

Now what I don't like about the old version, is the fact that the makeup scene between the two was too darn short! I suppose this version will be the same.

eliot244blue

sarNie Egg
Reading some comments here I wonder am I watching a different Lakorn? LOL
I absolutely love this version. I do not know how many times I already rewatched
the Puly scenes and I do not get tired of them.
Lily is my favourite actress right now. I enjoyed all her past Lakorns and I love her as Neung.
As for Push this is my first time seeing him acting and I was very surprised what a great actor he is.
Still wanting Toomtam or Nike as Kong. Maybe in the future Toomtam/Lily will happen!
I am so excited for the next episodes. I think I am going crazy. lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
eliot244blue said:
Reading some comments here I wonder am I watching a different Lakorn? LOL
I absolutely love this version. I do not know how many times I already rewatched
the Puly scenes and I do not get tired of them.

I've rewatched their scenes multiple times as well!  :bhehe: They're sooo cute together.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So it happened today. lol I still need to watch it. 

Edit: They jumped right into it. Haha it's nothing like Tik and Aom's. Hahha! But seriously, Push was and is so hot. 
I thought today's episode wasn't too bad, but I swear we didn't see the side characters that much in the older version. Well, I can't really remember but still. lol I'm so tired of seeing Jenny, Fah, the Aunt, Tor, and Praew. They're so annoying and extremely useless characters. 
Aside from that, I can't wait to see the next episode! :D 

sarN

sarNie Granny
it happen already ? SKIN-SHIP time ! *run off*

roselovesice

@Sarn, the R-scene was exactly what we talked about on my status. HAHAHHAHA. 

Anyways, why does Push keep wearing that leather jacket that makes him so hot looking when everyone are in clothes that are revealing their arms and legs? Like, aren't you hot babe? lol 

sarN

sarNie Granny
those jacket suppose to give off the "bad boy" vibe HAHAHA . I kept thinking , dude it's 100 degree outside !!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel like they made the R-Scene too comedic leading up to it -.- the entire time it just seemed like "Oh he's just going to threaten her." The music and everything lol. 

roselovesice

I agree! ^^ They did that with Leh Ratee too, music wise, even though Sean got straight to the point but still! lol The background music was so off. OneHD, or someone, needs to start making new background music. One that'll at least fit for these kind of dramatic scenes.

@Sarn LOL I guess that is the whole point of the leather jacket. Heck. I prefer that than the stupid gold/silver necklace that they always make the pra'ake wear. Hahaha

And before I forget, the bra shopping part was funny. Haha. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I had to watch the R scene because that's my favorite scene hahhaha. But I agree, this version I was laughing a bit leading up to the r scene. It wasn't a nice build up, it was kind of funny.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol yea it was more comical. Especially when he hit her butt. I haven't had the chance to finish the episode yet though. I've only watched until the part where he forced her into his car.
Either Push is really strong or Lily is extremely lightweight 'cause man..he was just throwing her around. I was squealing the whole time though. XD
I felt bad for Tor when he hit his head. :/