[OneHD] Sue Rissaya (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watched the first episode and I have to say that I still don't think Charebelle is a good actress. I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that there are better actresses in here. If that's the case, she should still shine in a scene by herself, but even then, her acting isn't up to par. I've watched her other lakorns in the past as nang'ek, and she's just not a strong actress in general. She's pretty, but her acting isn't strong, especially to be playing nang'rai. Her and Pok should've switched roles. Charebelle's expressions are always very subtle, and her line delivery makes her sound tired.

You know who would've been a better nang'rai in here? Egg, Fang, Aerin, or even Grand.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Sukialen said:
I feel so sry for Tono. He loves her so much and look what she did with him.....
Cherbell I hate u for this!!
yes same here , he is so goofy in love her , she is so awful to use him for her hidden motives
Anonymous<3 said:
Just watched the first episode and I have to say that I still don't think Charebelle is a good actress. I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that there are better actresses in here. If that's the case, she should still shine in a scene by herself, but even then, her acting isn't up to par. I've watched her other lakorns in the past as nang'ek, and she's just not a strong actress in general. She's pretty, but her acting isn't strong, especially to be playing nang'rai. Her and Pok should've switched roles. Charebelle's expressions are always very subtle, and her line delivery makes her sound tired.

You know who would've been a better nang'rai in here? Egg, Fang, Aerin, or even Grandas

TOTALLY I AGREE WITH YOU as i told before here you know what you read my mind really ,nang'rai  esp in lakorn should be powerful actress to be fit in her role ,  she is lovely gal but can not act 
they try give her many roles  anything works on  even her she give golden chance but she will waste it really ,  pok  can not talk about her she is do everything , she is powerful actress really , you suggested good name ply this role instead of her and there more like, GYPSY , mo , vill, aom s it is weird but can do it really , cat , now ,yam , bee ,etc  , 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Mo or Aom S. would've been better nang'rais by far. I don't know where Bee Namthip has been, but it would've been nice to see her as rai in here next to Pok. Even Gypsy would've been a better choice. Charebelle is too wooden. Or even Cee Hathaipat would've been better. She's not a very good actress either. She's still very stiff and awkward, but she played rai in Jao Payu and she was slightly more expressive in there compared to Charebelle in here.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
Yeah, Mo or Aom S. would've been better nang'rais by far. I don't know where Bee Namthip has been, but it would've been nice to see her as rai in here next to Pok. Even Gypsy would've been a better choice. Charebelle is too wooden. Or even Cee Hathaipat would've been better. She's not a very good actress either. She's still very stiff and awkward, but she played rai in Jao Payu and she was slightly more expressive in there compared to Charebelle in here.
bee namthip had lakorn with charebelle last year , bee good choice she could this type of roles watch her in evil rose, etc  so impressive really but she pushed away now  do not know why really , charebelle piece of ice or wooden , all your choice  is good even gypsy will be good even she some time look stiff but not like charebelle , she is hopeless case sorry but this is the truth 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Gypsy is still a little stiff, but she's improved in Leh Ratee. She's more expressive compared to Cee, Charebelle, and Panpan (another Exact actress).

I really love Exact's quality of their lakorns now though. The editing is so much better and everything looks so modern. Plus, it's in hd. :rockon:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
Yeah, Gypsy is still a little stiff, but she's improved in Leh Ratee. She's more expressive compared to Cee, Charebelle, and Panpan (another Exact actress).

I really love Exact's quality of their lakorns now though. The editing is so much better and everything looks so modern. Plus, it's in hd. :rockon:
she is improved so much really , anyone would be good compare to charebelle maybe she need long break first time i saw her was in lakorn with mike love her she so lovely , shy , cute then saw her in another work not improved  even inch so bad that she is beautiful :cry:   ,  this is one of reason make more watch thai lakorns more then before , exact have super quality then before anyway we watch lakorns no matter what :dance1:  :woot:

sarNie Adult
PRINCESS AURA said:
bee namthip had lakorn with charebelle last year , bee good choice she could this type of roles watch her in evil rose, etc  so impressive really but she pushed away now  do not know why really , charebelle piece of ice or wooden , all your choice  is good even gypsy will be good even she some time look stiff but not like charebelle , she is hopeless case sorry but this is the truth 

damn. i miss bee namthip. what lakorn was this?

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
The lakorn with Bee and Charebelle is Aninthita.

Anonymous<3 said:
The lakorn with Bee and Charebelle is Aninthita.
 she mean that lakorn or lakorn when she do impressive acting i did not get it right 55555 anyway she do good work in both

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. Yeah, I think she meant the lakorn with Charebelle. Bee was great in both. :)

Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. Yeah, I think she meant the lakorn with Charebelle. Bee was great in both. :)
:heart: really miss her  :spin:  you are the best sis  :clap:  :clap:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
I miss Bee too. I wonder why she doesn't do lakorns as often anymore. :(

Anonymous<3 said:
I miss Bee too. I wonder why she doesn't do lakorns as often anymore. :(
she is still young , beautiful  , can act  and i guess she still under exact  management , but it seem they push her away she have not any lakorn for this year  , still did not get it really 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. :( She seems to be doing modeling more now too. Hopefully, she can have a comeback soon. To be honest, her acting's a little stiff, but she's one of Exact's better veteran actresses. Aom is their best, after Nok Sinjai.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
i am fan of her but i know fact that her acting skills not impressive but she can act , she have  good roles   , maybe she  is little stiff but have beautiful face and body   make her can play seductive roles very well and can do evil , mean , lovely  at leasr good than charebelle of course nok is best of best then aom they are talented maybe nok can play any role , aom have angel and cute face she finally do different role can not wait to watch it :spin:  :spin:  , love them , you  have great taste sis  :clap:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe. Yes, Bee is definitely a good actress. :) Thank you. :coverlaf: You and I have similar tastes.  :ghehe: :rockon: :wink: And we both have eyes for talent. :thumbsup: :flowers: :yes: