[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Hahah. I want to see some pretty kissing scenes and a really nice long scene of them going into their wedding house and bedroom. Please make it super romantic and make up for the previous two lifetimes that lacked skinship. :risas3:willing|babysw
EXACTLY!!! They've been waiting for two lifetimes already! Give them their duty as husband and wife!!

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Just wanted to add. Over at Pantip right now, fans are beginning to ask why Son and Vill have stopped following each other on Instagram for the past 5 years. Hahah. Uh, I already asked that question 5 years ago, but anyway, fans had some interesting comments and facts to share.

1. There was a recent news article on Thairath that covered the story of Son begging/sulking/asking Vill to peel his shrimp for him when they went to Phuket to film for Tae Pang Korn. Awwww!:icon12:
2. Son and Patricia did an Instagram or Facebook Live and fans asked if they were an item and Patricia said no. They're just really good siblings and probably can't advance further because they probably won't make it as a couple.
3. Son is known to be playboy. Haha. He was seen dating hisos and other girls in the industry. I remember Son saying that he's been single for 3 years now.
4. Son once liked Vill so much that he saved his hair long because he found out that Vill liked guys with long hair. Well, at that time, Vill liked Korean celebrities, so they had the long hairstyles. Awww.:icon12:

It's so surreal. In that thread, SonVill fans returned to express their love for this pair and that it's a pity that they aren't a real life couple, but are content with this new lakorn. Ahhhh, I know the feels and can so relate right now. :risas3:
Just wanted to add. Over at Pantip right now, fans are beginning to ask why Son and Vill have stopped following each other on Instagram for the past 5 years. Hahah. Uh, I already asked that question 5 years ago, but anyway, fans had some interesting comments and facts to share.

1. There was a recent news article on Thairath that covered the story of Son begging/sulking/asking Vill to peel his shrimp for him when they went to Phuket to film for Tae Pang Korn. Awwww!:icon12:
2. Son and Patricia did an Instagram or Facebook Live and fans asked if they were an item and Patricia said no. They're just really good siblings and probably can't advance further because they probably won't make it as a couple.
3. Son is known to be playboy. Haha. He was seen dating hisos and other girls in the industry. I remember Son saying that he's been single for 3 years now.
4. Son once liked Vill so much that he saved his hair long because he found out that Vill liked guys with long hair. Well, at that time, Vill liked Korean celebrities, so they had the long hairstyles. Awww.:icon12:

It's so surreal. In that thread, SonVill fans returned to express their love for this pair and that it's a pity that they aren't a real life couple, but are content with this new lakorn. Ahhhh, I know the feels and can so relate right now. :risas3:
I as wondering did Pantip open any thread for Tae Pang Korn yet?

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Vill is still popular in China, but she said she's not being prepared for joining the Chinese market, somehow I think she made the right decision for not coming to China lol

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, they have but it's not that active. Lol

When I come back home from work, I'll have the preview up on my account. So stay tuned.
what can we do to make this Lakorn more popular?I mean, Seriously I don't think OneHD will do any promo lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I was so in love with the Ann and Num version that I was a little bit iffy about this remake but it turn out i loved it. Both Son and View are cute and there a lot of new scene added. New director means new scene/point of review/point of telling the story etc.

Is it just me or did Son got handsomer! He look more mature now and wow he made such a handsome Thun Chai lol! View is so pretty but she still need some minor fixing but other than that everything is good! Bee a little bit too old for Son but I know because she will still be alive when Jao Nang reborn and meet Toomtam character lol.

Glad that i found out there English sub so finish the first two episode yesterday and I seriously cannot wait for more episode!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
In Myanmar those who watched Thai lakorn said Vill is the best out of every actresses lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This version is based on P'San's interpretation. He stated that to him, Tae Pang Korn is a dreamy lakorn, so to him, his direction of this version is going to be a lot sweeter, more romantic, and fantasy like.

P'San also stated that he chose Son and Vill because Kaew Lom Petch was also directed by him, so he had confidence this pair would be able to do it. He also said because Tae Pang Korn is such a dreamy and beautiful lakorn, he wanted to choose handsome and pretty leads. Lol

Omg. The MV is so goooooooddddd. My tears. My heart. Lol

I like Vill's Maan Kaew. She's so easy going compared to Anne's.

I like Num's version of the song more but I like the instrumental of this version.

Okay, back to subbing.
wow, interesting.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
what can we do to make this Lakorn more popular?I mean, Seriously I don't think OneHD will do any promo lol
I don't think they're planning to, either. Son and Vill are still filming for other lakorns, so their schedules are a bit tight right now.

Toomtam and Cheribelle went to promote for Tae Pang Korn just now, so I don't know what's up with that. Lol

To all fans, you can help contribute to the Tae Pang Korn wave by posting up photos on your social medias preferably Instagram because trust me, Thai celebrities and news media pay attention to that. Thai celebrities are so easygoing, they take those comments seriously. They actually read their comments and accounts. How do I know? Because they mention your comments in their interviews. Lol So if you want to make a difference, post up photos of your favorite scenes and tag #แต่ปางก่อน and #taepangkorn, so Son, Vill, P'San, Bee, Toomtam, and everyone involved would know how loved the lakorn is overseas. Add to the tag counts. If the Thai fans don't make a wave, let's make it for them, they'll just join in later.

Their Instagram accounts: Son, Vill, P'San, and Toomtam for now.
@sonyuke, @villwannarot @santsalaya @y.n.p.k

And you CAN ALWAYS post up praises, compliments, and anything related to the lakorn on their IG accounts.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Quick question: does "Man Kaew" mean anything? Like is there a translation for the name?
Kaew means crystal as for Maan....um, don't know, but when you put it together as Maan Kaew, photos of parrots come up. Haha. I don't know...it's one of those deeper meanings, I guess, and my Thai isn't proficient enough to translate that.

Anyway, I'm going to go snoop around on Pantip for fun.:confused12::aaaaa:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thai fans are sort of on the same page us. They love the lakorn. There are tons of praises in regards to the filmography, the good script, the flow of the lakorn. They don't mind the changes at all in this version considering that they're fans of the books. They compared all three drama versions: 1. Nok Jira 2. Anne and now 3. Vill. They said even though they liked Anne, but from the description of the character Maan Kaew in the book, the first and third versions are closest. Some of the fans of the books and of Nok's version initially wasn't interested in this version but once they watched it, they found it really fun and are intrigued to know how things will go, as this version is done differently.

There are so many people who think Son is so handsome as Tan Chai and Vill is perfect for Jao Nang Maan Kaew. Everyone can really see the high quality and investment P'San has poured into making this lakorn.

So many fans are just so happy seeing Son and Vill together, again.:icon12::cheer:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think in general, Man Kaew is just a name. I mean it COULD mean something but generally speaking, it's just a name like "Son" or "Vill" lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
These are my favorite scenes of Son. I'm convinced in these scenes that Son is Tan Chai. I've never been as proud of Son as right now. He's so good in here.

And then of course, my favorite scenes of the OTP together. Gosh, they make such a perfect pair. :icon12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching Vill/Son's lakorn to Num's song version just gave me goosebumps! I love the song so much and makes this lakorn so more interesting to me. Will have to tune in when there's a few more episodes.