Only You

shengvang

sarNie Adult
awwwww this is such a lovely update! i can't wait for the honeymoon. and i do hope they bring back a little one! lol...

thanks for the update na ja molly! :)

Na ruk mak ka. This update was short but got me smiling .... Can't wait for the honeymoon and I want to see a little Yadech too. :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Awww, how exciting! They're going on a honeymoon trip. Yeee, I wonder if they're going to have a love scene na? Hehe, thanks Molly for this update! Love it! :D

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hahaha husband and wife so sweet to each other na!! I can't wait for their honeymoon!! Thanks for the update Molly! :)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Part II

Yaya and Mint have similar personality, so being around kids isn’t a problem for Mint at all. Today is her first day to be Yaya’s replacement. She’s a little bit nervous at first and she even made some plans before hand in case these kids would give her a hard time but so far she’s in love with all these adorable kids already. They are very smart and well manners. When the class is over, she has to go to the teacher’s lounge to give the report of today student’s attendance. It took her for about an hour just to wait for the principle’s signature as the principle’s having diarrhea and have been suffered in the rest room ever since. When everything’s ready, she hurry and head home.. but there was something that caught eyes on the way. It was Nong Mae who’s still sitting on the bench.

“Nong Mae, why you still here? Not going home?”

“I’m still waiting for my uncle ka..”

“Why he still not here? Did he forget to pick u up or he’s busy?”

“I don know too ka.. that’s y im still waiting here”

“Well, it’s kinda late now.. do you want teacher to take u home instead? I will ring your family na..”

Nong mae just nodded, she looks upset.. it’s probably because she’s hungry or sad. When they’re about to go, there’s a nice sport car stopping in front of them. The man in the car got out and ran to Nong Mae.

“Nong Mae…! Uncle so sorry… uncle was busy.. meeting with client.. come on, let’s go home..” the man said without even bother to look at Mint.

“Excuse me sir! Do you know what time it is now? You should at least call the school that you were busy so that we could take Nong Mae home”

The man stand up and came to look at Mint face to face. When he could see her clearly, his eye’s widen as he suddenly remember the person in front of him.

Flashback (On Nadech’s wedding night)

After Nadech left him to see his bride, Mark stood there alone and started to get bored. Since he got back from his vacation in Hawaii, he doesn’t really have many friends in Bangkok. Beside Nadech, most of the people he knows are the girls that he dates. He’s not good at making conversation with old people either, he never find it interesting to talk to them. His eyes only looking for pretty girls in the party and right now there’s a girl that catches his attention but it seems like she didn’t come here alone… there’s a man standing besides her.. it can be her boyfriend or just guy friend. He’s about to fin out. When she was finally alone, he confidently walk straight to her and start working his magic talk.

“Hi there pretty lady! Seems like you need accompany.. mind if I want to be that person?” he said with a charming smile on his face.

“Erm.. sorry sir, I don’t think I know you so please excuse me” she started to walk away but he stopped her

“wait.. I don want you to think it’s ridiculous or anything but other than the bride, you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve seen tonight and I just felt like I had to tell you..”

“Are you drunk or something.. please get out of my way”

“No I’m not drunk.. I’m just intoxicated by you.” He put on a cheesy smile again

She doesn’t want to utter a word anymore and try to walk away.. this guy looks like a pervert that try to haunt on women.. and it turns out she’s one of the women.. she needs to go back to where her friends at.

“Miss.. can I know your lovely name please?”

“Please get out of my way!!”

“ok how about this.. I’ll let you go and you let me know your name.. and your phone number!” his smile want her to puke

“not gonna happen!!! And Stop using your little sweet talk here to me… I’m not buying it.. Move!!”

He smirk “Oh? I don think it was a sweet talk.. Well then If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?” he step closer to her with a devilish smile

“You pervert!!! Move out of my way or I will scream for help!!”

“I know what’s going on here.. you’re playing hard to get right? Well I think you shouldn’t.. it’s wasting our time cos in the end you’ll just come back easy to me”

The fool?? He is surely a pervert!! Think she is that easy huh? This guy needs a lesson.. she was very angry and mad.. she wanted to step on his toe, knee him at the middle of his both legs and punch him in the nose but she doesn’t want to cause violent scene on her best friend wedding night so she came up with a better idea. She changed her facial expression into a sweet sexy look to him. His smile even bigger thinking she fall into his trap. She grab the drink in his hand and put on an act like she want to drink it with the same spot where his mouth touched. Mark was burning inside seeing her naughty act in front him.. she sure is pretty and sexy.. She’s hot! But just when her lips about to touch the glass, she pull back and spill the drink on his head. Everyone was looking at them, some even whisper to each other thinking the guy must be a pervert to the girl. She smile with satisfaction and started to walk away leaving him stood there, jaw dropped with embarrassment and started to walk away too. He will get back at her later!

Back to the reality

“YOU!!” the both said at the same time and point to each other causing Nonng Mae to wonder.

“You pervert!! How did you get in here? It’s an elementary school… are you trying to trick kids too?? you can’t even let go of innocent kids?? Well, over my dead body!!” she start to hit his arm, his chest, everywhere.

“Ow Ow! You monster girl!! Stop hitting me!!” he grabbed her both hands and hold them tightly causing pain on her arms. She try to remove her hands but her strength is nowhere compare to his.

“It hurts..! let go of my hands ai ba!!”

“No! you’re crazy.. if I let go, I’ll be the one who hurts.. and I should be the one to ask you.. why are you here? You don even look like a teacher.. did you come here to sell candies to kids?? Well, the school is closed, go home!!”

“No I’m not a candy girl you fool!! You’re a pervert, im not letting you go with Nong mae!! I will call the corps!”

“Ha..! if the kids agree to go with me,.. then no corps will be on your side!”

They keep fighting non stop until Nong Mae got scared and started to cry. They let go of each other and came to look to Nong Mae.

“Oh oh.. I’m sorry.. don be scared okay? Im here to protect you.. come on, let’s go home together!” she comfort nong mae and lift her up and start to walk away making an evil face to Mark.

“Not so fast! Where you think you going? Give nong mae back to me!”

“Can you see she’s scared of you?? Don you have a heart? Tricking innocent kids like this.. please Go away!!” she lower her voice as she doesn’t want nong mae to get scared again

“The kid in your arm is my niece!!” she suddenly remember about earlier when he called himself uncle to nong mae. She look at nong mae searching for an aswer

“This is nong mae’s uncle ka.. teacher! I’ll go home with him”

She was speechless and realized she’s the one who caused nong mae to be scared. Mark came to claim nong mae from her hands and put nong mae in the car.

“Look, next time if you wanna put on a show.. don do it in front kids. We can do it.. privately! Here’s my card.. in case you need someone to do the show with you” he put his card into her pocket and made a blow kiss lip to her. She want to scream and slap him hard but he was fast and already in his car driving off.
This girl is very feisty.. all the girls that Mark dated were easy chicks.. and now he loves to try something new.

Meanwhile Yadech are in the plane making their way to Koh Samui. Their parents got everything ready for them so they didn’t have to prepare anything much. Yaya fell asleep in an awkward position of resting her head on the tray table on the airplane. Nadech didn’t know she was falling asleep, he thought she was just resting her head on the table until he lower his head down and see her eyes were closed. He gently move her head to rest on his shoulder instead. He could smell the flower aroma shampoo from her hair. She smells so good.. he absorb her smell with his big inhale of breath and without realizing, his nose is touching her forehead.. he smile to himself without even feeling guilty of kissing her forehead. Now not only his nose is on her forehead, his lips also. He kiss her several time, intoxicated into her scent.
Still not moving his nose away from her forehead, he continue to inhale her scent until he doze off.

Hehe I stop here.. more sweet scenes are about to come! Stay tune :D

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG Molly you stop at the good part!!! Ahh wanna see their honeymoon ja! Mark and Mint is so funny and cute haha!! Thank you for the update it was marvellous! :D

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Sorry, it's been a while. Here is another update :) hope you enjoy!

Chapter 10

Feeling too warm, Yaya wakes up from her beauty sleep. Her eyes are lazily opened, she realize that she’s sleeping on a shoulder. Looking up and see Nadech resting his head on hers is kinda surprising.. she has no idea how did this happen but secretly she feels happy to be this close to him. She needs to move from that position now as she feels numb on her neck area due to resting there for too long. Not wanting to wake him up, she slowly move her head away and at the same time cupping his face to rest on her shoulder.. it took her about 5 minutes, she did it as gently as possible. She touch her forehead again.. it feel like it’s just touched by someone’s lips “Is this possible? Did he kiss me? She shly looks at Nadech and smile.

About 15 minutes later, the flight attendant informs her that they have reached their destination, Koh Samui.

“P’Nadech.. P’Nadech ka…”

“Huh? What.. what?” he said with rubbing his eyes

“We’re here ka..”

“Oh..” he looks left and right and see everyone’s leaving the plane one by one

“Let’s go get our luggage ka..”

“oh.. kub.. let’s go”

They left the plane and took a cap to go to Nadech’s private beach house. There was an awkward moment during the car ride between this newlywed; when both accidently look at each other, they turn away immediately.. to what? Hide their blush? Maybe..

Just when they got there, Yaya hurry get out of the cap and run to the sea, spreading her arms like a bird that’s about to fly.. Oh how she miss the beach so much.. it’s been years that she haven’t come to the beach. She let her whole body to consume with the fresh air and inhale deeply. She screams in joy..

“Woo hooo!! Hello sea.. hello sun.. hello sky!! How yall doing??”

Nadech looks at her in awe and without even know it, he smiles happily joining her to scream.

“Wooo hoooo!!” he smiles and looks at her. He never sees her this happy before. She looks very young and carefree and very…. Beautiful.

She let out a sigh after screaming still smiling “This is so beautiful, don you agree P’Nadech?”

“Yes beautiful… very beautiful” he says with his eyes never leave her. She turns to look at him and for some unknown reasons she feels very shy when he looks at her like that. She doesn’t know if he says refer to the view or her. Of course it’s the view! Don think too much Yaya! She thought to herself.

“It’s good to spend sometimes here once in a while.. its actually very refreshing!” she change the subject

“We can come here more often if you want to. You know I’ll accompany you.”

“Really?” she steps one step closer to him and tug his both hands “Thank you so much P’Nadech! And can I bring Mint to come along?” she request him with her puppy eyes like a kid asking for candies.

“Of course! anything you want!” he smiles and tug her hands back “Its very hard to say no to you” he continues with his eyes still fix on her

She flush looking down at her hands in his try to hide her rosy cheeks but fail. He smiles with satisfactory seeing her red. “P’Nadech ka.. what are doing at first ka??” she ask then an excitement feeling kicks in again thinking of what to do at the beach.

He release her hands and looks at his watch and it shows exactly 3pm. It took about one hour from bkk to koh samui and they left bkk at 2 right after Nadech finish with work at the office. “Erm... 3 o’clock.. what should we do at this hour..? How about we shower and rest abit.. then have dinner?”

“We rest already on the plane… I don wanna rest ka..” she pouts

“Then what do you want to do? I’ll follow your lead…” she crossed her arm and smirk

“Ready??” Yaya screams 10 feet away from him with a kongfu panda kite in her hands

“Im ready!!” he respond back

“okay.. 1… 2…. 3…. GO!” she let go of the kite in her hands and Nadech immediately runs as fast as he can. The kite starts flying in the sky.. and he release the rope little by little to let the kite fly higher.

“Its flying… its flying!!” she run toward him clapping her hands with excitement

“Here..” he hands her the rope pulling.. letting her playfully control the kite all by herself. They both sit down and stare at the kite which looks like a panda flying in the blue sky along with the white cloud. He turn his gaze to her one more time as if it’s already become a habit to look at her. He feels very relaxed, very light headed with no troubles or problems or whatsoever. Right now he just like to enjoy the view and his company.

“And why is it a panda?” he ask with a half smile in amused

“It’s kungfu panda… hehe my hero” she responds with a kiddo smile

“Seriously? He’s your… hero?” he looks at the panda one more time “But he’s… chubby”

She laughs “Haha… I just like the movie.. he’s very brave and funny.. and very cute! You should watch the movie and you’ll know why I like him” she pause “oh and P’Nadech ka, what’s your favorite movie? i mean in general...”

“I don know.. I don really watch movie.. but I know some of them. Maybe next time you can accompany me to watch this kungfu panda if you don mind.”

“okay. I don mind since I also want to rewatch it too.” Suddenly a question kicks in her “Why you never go to the cinema.. I mean you never go with…. Your girlfriend?” she lower her tone and kinda regret the question. Oh crap! Why do I talk about his girlfriend now? She thought to herself

His expression changed.. he clench his jaw and firmly say “No.. not really.. I’m not really a fan of going for a movie”

“Oh..” Right, they probably spend most of their time kissing and hugging.. Stupid Yaya.. think before your speak! The thought is unwelcomed and for some unknown reasons it makes her feel… sad. She try not to go there and decide to change the topic “I like action movies.. spiderman, superman stuff like that.. anything related to superheroes.. you’ve heard of these right?”

“why do you like superhero movies?”

“Well, because I like it.. it’s my favorite. It’s like asking why I like vanilla icecream better than chocolate..” she smiles

“I see. I just thought maybe you wish to have a hero or a white knight come and save you like in those movies.. what is it again? Cinderella?”

“Haha.. that’s a prince charming.. not really a hero or a white knight… I don need him. I can take care of myself and besides, I’m not in danger.. I have you!” Crap Yaya!! Did you just say that out loud?

His expression changed again. He looks unreadable, don’t know if he’s angry or what. Why? He should be happy, shouldn’t he? Or not..
“Come on.. we should pull the kite back down.. it’s going too high..”

“don you think its too fast to pull back.. let it stay in the sky for a little longer please?”

“sometimes, it’s not good to go too far.. it’s dangerous. There might be too windy or lightning.. or the rope is cut off.. we never know what will happen. You need to be caution.”

“What do you mean? Its just kite… if it falls down, we still will go get him..”

“What if it falls to the center of the sea, will you be able to swim to get him back? Oh right, you’ll just forget about him and buy a new one.”

“P’Nadech.. why do you take it so seriously? I don know what you saying.. but I feel you have a hidden message in it..” where did this sort of conversation come from? I was just asking you about your favorite movie. Strange man!

He let out a sigh “I am a cautious person. I’d like to think before I speak or do something. And yes there was a hidden message. I was referring to.. you.” Shit! Me? What about me? she frowns. “you know our deal already about our marriage. I want you to take extra care of yourself after I… I leave. By then I wont be able to look after you. You need to be a centre of yourself until… until you meet the right person who’s willing and happy to take care of you with all his wills.”

Why does he talk about this now? On our honeymoon?? How can he? Why can’t he just let me be happy for once during this relaxing vacation? And why do I feel like crying? Shit! Don cry yaya, hold yourself together! She try not to let her tears stream down. The thought of him leaving her is… is hurtful. Why does she feel like this by a sudden.? She was okay when he first told her about their deal. She feels very frustrated that she can’t understand herself. Her eyes are watery and this is bad.. really bad, she needs to go before the tears fall “please excuse me! I’d like to use the lady’s room”

“Yaya.. I..” without letting him to finish, she gets up and walk straight to the beach house. Nadech quickly pulls the kite back and run after her.

“Yaya! Wait.. Yaya!” she can’t look back now, her tear is falling down and she can’t let him see her crying. It isn’t her pride, she can’t let him see her weakness. She won’t know what to say to him if he ask as she herself also doesn’t understand why she’s crying. She walks straight to the beach house, run to the bedroom and lock herself in the bathroom inside. Suddenly, she burst into tears.

“Why are you crying? You never cry Yaya! And you never like it to!” she is confused and frustrated and… hurt. It’s just very painful to think about the thought of Nadech leaving her. And find his replacement? No, she doesn’t need one. She doesn’t need anyone, she can take care of herself! Stupid Nadech!! Why does he make her feel so vulnerable.. and why did she let him?

“Yaya! Open the door.. Yaya!! Please.. I know you didn’t need to use the restroom! Open the door!!” he bangs on the door again and again.

“Go away!”

“Yaya, are you crying? Please open the door!”

She’s silent.. doesn’t want him to hear her trembling voice. Gosh! It feels so bad to cry. That’s weird.. why so silent? No more door banging? Where did he go? Did he leave already? “Good! I don want to see or hear him anyway! Very disturbing!”

A moment later, the door is fling opened.

She’s stunned “P’Nadech.. how did you get in here? Get out!! Cant you give some privacy time alone?”

“You’re on a honeymoon with me. you don need a privacy time”

“You’re very confusing.. you just said about leaving me earlier.. and now you speaking of the honeymoon?”

“I’m.. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have brought it up so early.. especially on our honeymoon. Please don cry..”

“Im not crying…” Shit! This is a horrible lie. Why did the tear just come down again?

Stepping closer to her, he cupped her face and gently wipe the tears away with his both thumps. “Please don cry.. I don wanna see you cry. You were just happy a moment ago” he can’t stand it to see her tears... its painful to know he’s the reason behind this. He pulls her into his embrace “I’m so sorry..”

She wants to push him. She hates it that he made her feel that way. She hates it that he just made her cry and now hugging her. She hates to cry and She hates him. Does she? He’s very confusing.. what does he want from her exactly?

He tightens the hug “Please don cry. I don like seeing you in tears. I just wanted you to take care of yourself when I’m not—

“can’t you just stop talking about it for now? I wanna spend my time here relaxing okay? I don wanna hear it on my vacation…”

“Our vacation” he corrects her and hugs her ever tighter buried his nose into her hair… kissing her… cherish her.

“I can’t breath..”

“I’m sorry..” he release the embrace and looks at her now red face with swollen eyes. He brushes the tears with his thumps again and kiss her both eyes, kissing away the remaining tears. When he is sure that he kissed away all her tears, he starts kissing her nose, her temple and her forehead. He pulls her into an embrace one more time leaving her confused of his reaction but it feels so good to be in his arms. She doesn’t mind staying there for a little longer. It feels warm and safe in his muscular arms which is eased the pain she just felt a moment ago. She can smell his manly scent.. he smells good.. she doesn’t think she would forget this scent. She hugs him back and buries her cheek into his chest.

“You must be tired” he said after a moment of embracing her “I’ll let you bath” he release her and kiss her forehead once again. “Stay here..”

What is he up to now? she thought to herself. Then Nadech reappear at the door handing her a towel and her clothes for change “I don know what you would like to wear but I saw this dress in your luggage and I think it’s very pretty…”

She takes the items from him and avoid her nervousness “Thank you”

“Oh.. and these” he hands her her panties and bra with his other hand

Her eyes widen, jaw dropped and quickly grab her undergarment from him “P’Nadech!!” she scowls. “You search things in my luggage without my permission?”

“I’m sorry. I thought you need to change that as well.” He smiles his apologetic smile.

“I cannot believe you!” she hugs the items she just received trying to hide her undergarment.

“Thank you” he said. she looks at him in confuse “you come back to life.. thank you. I like seeing the lively Yaya.” He smiles his bright smile feeling relieved. “Well, I’ll wait for you outside. We will have dinner when you’re done.” He smiles at her one more time and lean toward and before she knows it, he kiss her cheek… gently but long… long enough until she turns to look at him and their lips almost touched.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
That was sweet! I cant wait for more, please update soon. Thank you! :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwwwww Nadech is such a sweet heart. I see a sign that says "LOVE". Yaya is in love w/ Nadech, and Nadech is also in love w/ Yaya.
It's so cute how you add in all the gentle kisses and embraces from Nadech. And Nadech giving her her undergarment was so funny. lol...
I can imagine her face when Nadech hand it to her.

Great update Molly, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please spoil us with more cute and loving scene na ja! Thanks
for the update na ja.

LOVE it Molly. more more more please.... I can't get enough of the sweetness.
Thanks for the update also naka. It was so good.

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for reading and your comments :D im glad you enjoy this update.
in reality our Yadech never express or show how intimidating they have on each other (even in yaya's ig, she never post Nadech picture :scratchhead2: ) so in this ff i will make them fall for each other heads over heels.. cannot resist each other.. drink into each other's spell hehe (a girl can dream :p)
but at the same time, this ff is a lakorn style and it wouldn't be one if there's no intense drama in it so be ready for the return of Davikah aka Davilian (Granny Chan version) :ph34r:

P.S: @Kiki i haven't read your 50 shades yet bc i've noticed it's become a hot topic, i didn't want to get distracted from school just yet though im dying to read it so badly lol and you've made it to chapter 10 already.. way to go!! i'll read it when the holidays come :D