Payong(Quiz & Quest)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read it from Alex's interview and from khaosod newspaper. that he and Taew will be in this la korn and they will film on October.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's very strange cause the first Payong with Kob and Num was a really big hit and launch them as the perfect couple in thai lakorn. it will be hard ( i think impossible) for alex and taew to do better or equal.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Alex and Taew are already a perfect couple to me in STJJKK :wub: hehe but I hope they will make this lakorn big and get people to like it as much as the first one though.

it's very strange cause the first Payong with Kob and Num was a really big hit and launch them as the perfect couple in thai lakorn. it will be hard ( i think impossible) for alex and taew to do better or equal.
that's a really good point. although i think alex & taew are very talented actors from watching STJJK, i don't feel the chemistry between those two are as powerful as kob/num like from back in the day yet. i remember after watching payong, i was pretty sure i was going to like any follow-up lakorns from num/kob. after stjjk though, i'm watching the new payong just out curiousity, and the new actors are adorable. :lol:

the lakorn could still be a hit among the youngsters who have not watched payong (the num/kob) version yet. so it'll be all new to them.

and if they were to do some adjustments in the storyline like having the pranangs interact more than in the num/kob version, it might work out as well.

but i guess we'll see. :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never seen Num&Kob's Payong version, since I wasn't even born yet. But I'll be watching this, lol.
oh the first "payong" is a blockbuster in khmer, i don't know for thai. it's a really good lakorn, you know.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

i have to go with that comment of urs too..

donna

sarNie Adult
yeah they did a remake of this lakorn already. they messed it up royally. didn't like the ending at all. it was weird. the old one was the better

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gosh I totally can't for this lakorn! I hope they will add lots more sweet scenes between the pranangs since I am quite dissapointed in STJJKK >.<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gosh I totally can't for this lakorn! I hope they will add lots more sweet scenes between the pranangs since I am quite dissapointed in STJJKK >.<

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
like tinah said in an other thread this remake is "do or die", it's will be difficult for alex and taew. a blockbuster like that...

max

sarNie Elites
I think that Alex is really cute, and regardless of his real age, he looks so extremely young. It is hard to look at him as a pra'eke...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
even though he look very young but his acting is great, no doubt about that for me. i'm dissappointed in STJJKK also. hope this one is better & have more cute scenes of Alex+Taew. i will wait to see it.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know they better add more sweet scenes of pranangs here or else I'll be wanting for another lakorn of them together!

And yeah I agree with teedee although Alex may look super young he is a great actor for a young actor :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay I was reading at pantip and they said that alex isnt in this lakorn anymore....they even posted his interview...the reason was he's not fit for this character

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Are you suree ? I was sooooooooo looking forward to another lakorn of them together, mannn :( This sucks >< I don't even wanna know who's gonna replace him >< I'm sooooo dissapointed !!!! GRRRR!