Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
about all these rumors or what not...just look forward to the lakorn please.....we dont need to take all the stuffs said in the media as true or who started what first....lets just patiently wait for the series to come out....both poo and kwan are talented actresses so yeah....

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
oh..Gino is sooo cute in here..can't believe that he is playing here too..live his lakorn sang tong. can't wait to see this lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Whoa, guys!

Gino is the little boy who will be Kwan's brother in here. I posted up a clip on the previous page. No, the Sung Tong pra'ake isn't pra'ake in here but the little boy is though.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
seems like Nong Gino is very popular at the moment though. I know he will be the next praek in the new generation to come...lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anyway, Poo just came out with another interview saying that she already cleared the news with Kwan so there's nothing now. See, it's a good thing Kwan kept quiet or else this issue would never end. But I'm still curious though because I haven't seen nor read anything about Kwan calling Poo a Nang'rai besides the reporters so Poo may have misunderstood so now everything is fine I guess. Poo says that both characters aren't the common sweet and proper nang'akes, they're both evil in their own ways.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I don't think it will turn out like Kasanaka since it's Dida, not PJJ but we really don't know who is the nang'ake or nang'rai here because like Poo said, the scripts are being altered and changed everyday so it really depends on the production/editing too that determines who is the real nang'ake.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see win and kwan together....i really love these two...anyways, just can't wait to see the first episode..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
wow this lakorn gonna air before her lakorn with stephan but still very excited to see Kwan yea she gonna have 2 lakorn this year yea!!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this too. I hope when it comes out because they're so young....and if I watch it....it's going to be liked watching baby lakorn here. Anyways, I like Win, Kwan, and Po. I hope they all act muture here in here.