Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
almost to 109!!!! pages=D

edit! dang! i didnt get the page..lool..haha..but its alright..congrats=D
lmao...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
:eek: Oh why? why? why? why? -_- It's all Joe's faults for dumping her, now she's a les.

I like Mai since she first start acting. Love her old movie with Suchart C. and P'Bird.
I'm not sure why. Maybe it is Joe's fault lol. She's too heartbroken so she has to run to a girl.

roselovesice

I watching LG Starz Talent, one of the previous episodes and I'm telling my sister hey look they are styled and even kind of look like Golf and Mike. She's like they are Golf and Mike lmao!

what?!??! hahahaha man! thats funny!!!

looks and style like GM...nice=D

i wanna see..lol..hahaha..

roselovesice

man! i dont think ima spamm tonight with yall girls...busy tmr...probably gonna go have some funn!!..lol..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
almost to 109!!!! pages=D

edit! dang! i didnt get the page..lool..haha..but its alright..congrats=D
lmao...
:lol: HAHAHAHA sorry, it was just good timing for me, because I was trying to reply to Nai_1_1 and then I was busy snacking didn't click reply, but when I did... bam I owned a page. :loool: Thanks to you for spamming to get me here. LOL :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. u galz spammmmmmed xp lol.. haha i haveto finish the rest of the ep keke.. because i knocked out while streamin kekeke..

roselovesice

:lol: HAHAHAHA sorry, it was just good timing for me, because I was trying to reply to Nai_1_1 and then I was busy snacking didn't click reply, but when I did... bam I owned a page. :loool: Thanks to you for spamming to get me here. LOL :lol:

hahah..i love spamming..its like my new job!! haha except i dont get payed but i get news translation and entertained!!

hahaha..no problem=D

nice nice haha good job=D..lmao..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure why. Maybe it is Joe's fault lol. She's too heartbroken so she has to run to a girl.
Few years back my sister told me it was her half-sister Sai that was a les. but I didn't believe her. Maybe she got confused and said is Sai instead of Mai.

And YES IS ALL JOE"S FAULT!

OK back to topic. :lol:

I actually like ep. 6. It's much better than episode 5. Gosh can't wait for them to understand each other and can't wait for Win to find out that Ek is not her bf. Gino it's just so cute, he almost told Win, but gosh Kwan showed up in time to stop him... dangggggg, I think they drag it longer to have more episode. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's so cute when Kwan said "jope" and then at the slum Win said "jope" back to her. :loool: That was hilarious, and it reminded me of KKRKKR. :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It's so cute when Kwan said "jope" and then at the slum Win said "jope" back to her. :loool: That was hilarious, and it reminded me of KKRKKR. :loool:
Totally agree. Anyways, I'm going to start uploading the LG Starz Talent. There's four episodes out but I'll upload one each day k until I finish with the four. I think there's a total of six episodes. It's very entertaining :D.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i kind of tears in eps 6
i just haten how poo blame kwan everything.. i..is it meh pr poo can not act at all with the whole na rai n stuff....
even araya did better

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it's sad, especially when her real mom slap her. In away she is not related to Kwan, I don't see any reason she should slap Kwan, misunderstanding or not
The writer for this lakorn is really going on a wacked! :lol:

And yes Poo still need acting lesson. Her acting never bother me before, but in this lakorn, she is so annoying with her facial expression and her eyes browns when she try to act means LOL.

Kelly

so true i can't stand poo at all...her face expressions just need to go.....she is so not good at being a n'rai...
the only thing i like about her is her body...other then that nothing!

skies

sarNie Adult
my computer is going sooo slow right now...i can't watch videos since i'm back at my parents' place....
anyone care to translate what ep was??? :D

skies

sarNie Adult
roselovesice : i swear everytime i see you comment, i always have to look at your pictures...they're too cute :D

roselovesice

roselovesice : i swear everytime i see you comment, i always have to look at your pictures...they're too cute :D
HAHA IT IS TOO KUTE!!..LOL.L..

I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THOSE MOVING ICONS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT..=[
HAHAHA IM REWATCHING EPISODE 6!! STILL IN THE BEGINNING=D

OH YEAH!! IM GOING TO THE FAIR TMR!! PROBABLY NOT GONNA SPAMM WITH YALL TMR YET..LOL..

HAHA AND COPYING THAT MANGA BOOK CALLED VAMPIRE KNIGHT!! FOR MY SISTER=D

EHH...IM MULTI TASKING!!..LMAO..=PP

roselovesice

HMMM IM PRETTY SURPRISE THAT KWAN AND WIN WAS IN A CAR TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME=D

IF ONLY THEY WERE HEADING TO A ROMANTIC PLACE..LOL..