Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
as for all the gossips....I'm not going to even comment.....really don't care....only care about this lakorn.....

as long as they continue the lakorn, I'll be fine :lol:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
yaaay :clap: 141 pages....where is everyone???? :blink: what happened???? before I left for Florida, someone was always on and we went through pages and pages and pages like nothing....now it seems to have stopped....or at least slowed waaaaaay down.... :(

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
alrite then....time to go and catch up on the other episodes of Ngao Asoke.....since no one's here....will have to come back later to check on this thread... and will definately be back tomorrow after tomorrow's episode.... :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yaaay :clap: 141 pages....where is everyone???? :blink: what happened???? before I left for Florida, someone was always on and we went through pages and pages and pages like nothing....now it seems to have stopped....or at least slowed waaaaaay down.... :(
You're the same person as KaylaC right? Just curious lol.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
....haha....guess I lied....didn't go and watch Ngao Asoke.....rewatched episode 8...and it was so cute....the part before he said he loved her.....where he took her hand and put it on his chest... :wub: ....aawwww....don't know what he said but he said something about his heart and then she said something and then she left...then he left his hand on his chest and said something about his heart and then he said he loved her..... :spin:

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
oh my gee i misss spaming in here!!
its gone up to 141 since i was gone!!
i saw the ep todae i love lookchin and win so funny!!

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i know that part wen win had kwan's hand on his heart was soooo touching..omg i wanted to cry...cuz she walked away...and the music made it more sad..if she only stayed to hear way he was ganna tell her...awwhh... =[

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
hey and i thought we were competing with the gnao ah soke thread! we're losing by a few pages! we were winning a while ago...and i thought we were ganna stay winning for a while! lol come on gurls we can do it!! hahaaha. ='D

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
hmmmm....everytime im on this thread..theres hardly spammers spamming with me..sad. haha.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
mayn i wanted this lakorn to have like 20 interesting epsiodes! i dont want it to end yet!! just three more episodes!! nnoooooo!! so that means next week might be the end! =[ sucks! im ganna miss it! and win and kwan together!! 13 episodes for this lakorn is tooooooooo short! =[ but hope they have another lakorn together after this one!! it would be a dream come true!! =D since its good rating...why not have them play together agen rite!! hahah.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
sooooo umm wat time does everyone usually gets on?? so i can get on that time too...lol cuz its very lonely wenever i get on...nobodies on!! soo im just curious..hehe.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i just noticed that poo and pai would make such a cute couple..wen they were talking...they should get together in the end since my win and kwan are going to be together forever! hehehe. =] pai is veryyy cute and sweet. and aslo a gental men in the lakorn...so i would want him to end up with someone so he wont be lonely! he could have poo...so he can change her additude and make her fall for him!! muahaha. =D i dont want her to die...since shes not evil at all..well to me shes not..at least not yet! lol.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
pai hardly have alot of parts in this lakorn...he can act...and he can also act as rai...i seen saeng dao hang hua jai..he was cutee in there too! thats wen i fell in love with him..but i still love win more! win+kwan!