Phor Noo Pen Superstar [DaraVDO]

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
wow i love this lakorn,it doesnt matter ying doesnt have to be their sister,u saying that she looks like she can be their sister well it doesnt matter a sister can be at any age,and their can be young parents too

chouakim

TTFC♥
any body kow where i can see this pretty pleae?
RTEAMFORUM has uploaded the first episode today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fcSARyXhkg&feature=sub

I've yet to get started on it with my busy schedule. >.<
But I'm excited for later tonight when I do have time.
Sounds like it's really entertaining already. :lol: Can't wait!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
...awww i love it! Weir is super cute :) can't wait for the next ep! why does my poor tengnueng haave to be the bad guy :( aww.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
compare to WWHJ Weir's acting so far is not that great in here. I can totally tell that he is acting and for me when you can separate the actor from the charater than it's hard to get into the lakorn. I hope this changes as the lakorn goes, I've really missed seeing Weir on screen it would just suck if I really can't enjoy this lakorn.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn i really think wier n jakjan is really kute together.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^On Sunday I believe.

I don't really notice his acting, I think he's doing a good job at playing that childish man that he's playing...it's very convincing, cuz there are moments where he bothers me with his character, but other times where he's just too freakin' funny. He's like a giant kid...I bet anything his daughter is more mature than he is, and she's going to help him become a better man...Kids always do that to their parents.

cecilia

Staff member
me too and i hope they won't drag this by extending it -- i hope to see more scene of jakjann and weir tomorrow .. i'm starting to like them together -- (even though i'm a steam fan)

cecilia

Staff member
me too and i hope they won't drag this by extending it -- i hope to see more scene of jakjann and weir tomorrow .. i'm starting to like them together -- (even though i'm a steam fan)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
lol i like thepart when weir was in thebathroom and doin all those ntheguy was inthe bathroom ... lol i like it.. anyway when jajakn gonna go backto bankok or wat ever? to see her daughter?

cecilia

Staff member
she's in thailand already. it's just a matter of time when will she go and see her friend.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Made me tear up too!! The scenes where Danthep gets attached to Da, the amusement park scene between father and daughter was sweet and sad.

I'm glad they are a family, it's funny how the parents are so childish around their 15-year-old daughter. They have to try a lot harder to be nice around each other cuz she's so old, that she understands and sees more than a little kid...it's good that they're living together and trying to be nice for her sake...

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I'm kinda ehhhh.. no words really to explain this lakorn... It's like.. come on, she's 15... acting like she's 9-10... the way she stop her parents when they were arguing in epi 3... then they were trying to explain to her that they were not arguing... It's a little to pretend... Reality check please!! When you're a 15 year old living in a single parent household... you simply have more commonsense and don't act five six years younger... I'm sorry i'm rambling.. but the way they have this girl portray herself is just to overbearing for my taste... hmmm... wonder how this lakorn is going to turn out..

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ I agree. You just don't act that way at 15. But I guess this is why it's a lakorn.

I'm guilty of watching this lakorn because of how good Weir looks. :lol:
Like even when he's just sitting there with a blank face I get so mesmerized.
HAHA. But I'm loving ep.4 so far. The grocery scenes with Da and a load of junk food in her arms. She's always going to get it her way with Dan around. lmao

Anyone know if/when the OST will be out? I enjoy the songs alot.

cecilia

Staff member
^I wanna get the slow version of weir but couldn't find it . .

i'm guilty as charged, like chouakim, i can't help it b/c weir is too cute lol