'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow it's ending so soon. oh well, we pretty much know what happens anyways. thanks a lot for the screen caps, they save me a lot of heartache for watching Pei Pei! :_(

This lakorn kind of bombed for me, but I still enjoy watching Mart & Cherry together. I'll definitely be watching the ending.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I started watching this and I'm not that far into it, but it is pissing me off. I don't like how the women tolerate cheating. I also don't like how the men like to cheat. Hello if you married a woman it is because you feel she deserves to be your life partner. Don't you realize how you are hurting your wife by degrading her and disrespecting her? Also, don't you realize you run the risk of getting an STD and bringing it home to your wife? I won't even get into the entire deal with them trying to corrupt Prawit also. Bottom line is the women in this lakorn need to make their men realize how good they had it, "You don't know what you got until what you got is gone." type deal.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
awww i reaaly wanted to focus more on each cast ending so soon.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
There are so many things that pisses me off in this lakorn and I think all of you girls know it already but I still watch it because of Cherry and Mart. I really like the pairing but why does Mart's character always have to be so dumb? It's sad because I really like him.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anyone know if someone other than wishbone is subbing this? A friend of mines has been watching it and she loves it lol, but she doesn't understand thai =/ and wishbone channel only has up to 3.3 I think.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I think everyone feels the same way about this lakorn. The more I watch, the more I get fustrated but at the same time I can't stop watching...?

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree that this lakorn is getting more and more frustrating each week. It's almost ending and Mart is still so dumb. I do not feel one bit sorry for him. I'm glad Cherry left him because he deserves it for being so dumb. I can't believe he helped that stupid guy that is nang'ek friend's husband again. I hate his Mr.nice attitude. Please help yourself before you help others dude! Another thing that pisses me off was when Cherry's mom told Cherry that she should have told Mart about her pregnancy because it might make him not go with the in laws to that place where they bid for the girls. I was like dang lady, are you freaken serious??? I'm glad Cherry told her mom that no matter what Mart shouldn't have gone there even if he knows or don't know about her pregnancy. Is Cherry the only one with the brain in the family or what??? Ugghh...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh wow, a lot of you guys are getting annoy by this lakorn.
i haven;t been watching because i'm still waiting for the
eng sub. I'm curious what is going on now....

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow this lakorn ended today. I wonder what is going to replace it. Too bad I only seen the first few episode but the ending looks good. I will try and watch this lakorn in the future though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn was annoying and all of that, but when I got to the end and saw the very end I couldn't be mad at it anymore =[ LOL. Omg!!! So many

Babiessss!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't watch this lakorn at all but I spoiled the ending! Hehe. It was such a CUTE CUTE ending, love the ending. Hehe. It made me smiled throughout the ending scenes with no frown. Jaja and Wan are so cute together!! :wub: Such a warm cute family ending with all the family memebers.