Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

annea

sarNie Adult
that sucks cause i wanna see more of them as a family, now its more like the grandparents are looking after them. who is going to end up with alex?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the r scene just a flashback that keeps popping up, but she finds out in episode 16 I believe near the ending half and she finds out because chai tells her. her father won't let them be together because his parents just went over there and said stuff like they don't want their son to ruin his future over a girl that has a bad name and past so vicky's dad get upset and stops them from being together and then vicky stands up for him her dad slaps her and chai can't take it no more so he admits the truth. that night I think she was drunk or something and he snuck up behind her and raped her and in that time she had passed out so she never knew who her rapist was but i have a feeling there is more to the story there might or might not be sigh i have to keep watching lols

annea

sarNie Adult
so if vicky and chai isnt in the pic anymore than that means we are not able to find out the truth to why he raped her. is was never revealed right?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it was revealed somewhat but there might be more to the story later on who knows; but eww alex plays taew little brother? lmao they star together in the sood tae fah garm node as nang ek and pra'ek thats kinda weird

kermint

sarNie Adult
man before that i never thought this lakorn was good though but after watch. it was pretty good story and sad lakorn though. i've cried couple of scenes and those touch words in the lakorn. Vicki act good her character though like crazy. Vicki loooks good too. i start like it this lakorn now. love all the kids too.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
and they probably won't be in the lakorn anymore because they aren't even in the ending credits anymore so my guess is the credits the beginning credits that is will probably change in tmr's episode.
awww.... i was watching it for Chai and Vicky mostly.... they should make them look older...with fake white hair...LOL.... i do hope they appear at least in the end end...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
shockingly episode 23 aired fast on obizgo. nothing much in today's episode except bai kao scared to face prik thai since he was late but while he was on his way there a little girl was hit and runned prik thai was walking and saw them and bai kao and prik thai was trying to help her and they argue a bit still don't know that it's each other ... bai kao mom is cheering on ai which is played by ploy and pat played by maprang is a druggie, I think she also had a miscarriage. thats how that episode ended. hahah I think ploy might end up with alex who knows lols

annea

sarNie Adult
alex is younger than ploy isnt it? the other parents are still in the lakorn except for vicky and chai...eerrr....

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, agree i still hope to see chai and Vicky with the whole family though. i think that will be cool if there still Chai and Vicky in the lakorn lol.

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
i totally watched it for vicky and chai too! but the kids are all grown up and p'kao looks helluh fione! haha. it's the same pra'ek from mae kraew kon mai. =] i'm still a bit confused about what really happened to vicky that nite. like i always thought bai kao's dad raped vicky...maybe it's jux me thinking. haha. but then again chai did say what he said so...idk now.

naimee02

sarNie Egg
I know =( they shouldn't have taken P'Chai and P'Vicki out of the lakorn, they should still remain in the show...darn it! =( Hopefully they will at the end of the lakorn =)

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Hi KhoOnxNouxWanxJai (What's your name if you don't mind me asking?),

Can you please translate this one for us? I believe it's his profile from nangdee.com =) I've searched real hard to find this?? =)

ประวัติย่อ :: มี พี่น้อง ทั้งหมด รวมà¸?ัน 4 คน ชาย 3 หà¸?ิง 1 เริ่ม ด้วย พี่ เอà¸? ชาย มิ๊ค à¹?ล้วà¸?็ มิ น นี่ ชื่อ จริง à¸?็ คือ อัค โร ภาส ชา ตโย ดม บรม วุฒิ นุช นาถ ตอนนี้ มี น้องใหม่ เข้ามา เป็นสมาชิà¸? ใน ครอบครัว อีà¸? หนึ่ง คือ น้ำจิ้ม เป็น สุนัข พันธุ์ Malteese ซึ่ง เป็น ที่รัà¸? ของ ทุà¸?คน ใน บ้าน ครับ bprà-wàt yôr :: mee pêe nóng táng mòt ruam gan 4 kon chaai 3 yÄ­ng 1 rêrm dûay pêe èk chaai mík láew gôr mí น nêe chêu jing gôr keu àk roh pâat chaa dtà-yoh dom bor-rom wóo-tí nóot nâat dton née mee nóng mài kâo maa bpen sà-măa-chík nai krôp krua èek nèung keu náam jîm bpen sòo-nák pan Malteese sêung bpen têe rák kÅ?ng tóok kon nai bâan kráp

ชาย เข้าเรียน อนุบาล ยุ วะ รัง ศีจน อนุบาล 2 à¹?ล้ว ย้าย ไป เข้า ประถม 1 ที่ โรงเรียนสาธิต เà¸?ษตร เรียน ถึง ป. 2 คุณพ่อ ย้าย ไป เป็นรอง ผู้ ช่วย ฑูต ทหารบà¸? ที่ America จึง ย้าย à¸?ัน ไป ทั้ง ครอบครัว ไป อยู่ ที่ รัà¸? Virginia ชาย ไป เรียน ป. 2 ต่อ เพราะ ตอน เรียน ที่ สาธิต เà¸?ษตร เรียน ไป เพียงà¹?ค่ ครึ่ง เทอม ชาย เรียนต่อ ที่ รร. Mantua Elementary School จนถึง ป. 5 à¹?ล้วà¸?็ à¸?ลับมา เมืองไทย เข้าเรียน ที่ โรงเรียนสาธิต เà¸?ษตร จาà¸? ป. 5 จนถึง ม. 4 ตอนนั้น คุณพ่อ à¸?็ ต้อง ไป รับหน้าที่ เป็น ผู้ ช่วย ฑูต ทหารบà¸? ประจำ ประเทศ England ตอนà¹?รà¸? ชาย จะ ไป อยู่à¸?ับ คุณพ่อ คุณà¹?ม่ มิ๊ค à¹?ละ น้อง มินนี่ ที่ England ส่วน พี่ เอà¸? อยู่ ที่ America พอ จะ มา England à¸?ลับมา รู้ว่า จะ โดน ลด ชั้น คุณพ่อ à¸?็เลย ส่ง ไป อยู่ ที่ America à¸?ับ พี่ เอà¸? à¹?ทน จะ ได้ ไม่ โดน ลด ชั้นเรียน อันดับ à¹?รà¸? ชาย ไป อยู่ ที่ เมือง Monterey ที่ Califonia เข้าเรียน Grade 10 จน จบ มัธยม ที่ Monterey High School à¹?ล้วà¸?็ ย้าย มา อี à¸?ั่ง ของ America คือ ย้าย ไป Washington DC. เข้าเรียน ที่ มหาวิทยาลัย George Washington คณะ Mechanical Engineering เรียน ที่ เดียว à¸?ับ พี่ เอà¸? à¹?ล้ว ชาย à¸?็ à¸?ลับมา เมืองไทย ใน ปี 2541 chaai kâo rian à-nóo-baan yóo wá rang sÄ•e-jon à-nóo-baan 2 láew yáai bpai kâo bprà-tÅ?m 1 têe rohng rian săa-tít gà-sèt rian tÄ•ung bpor 2 koon pôr yáai bpai bpen rong pôo chûay tôot tá-hăan-bòk têe America jeung yáai gan bpai táng krôp krua bpai yòo têe rát Virginia chaai bpai rian bpor 2 dtòr prór dton rian têe săa-tít gà-sèt rian bpai piang kâe krêung tây om chaai rian dtòr têe ror-ror- Mantua Elementary School jon tÄ•ung bpor 5 láew gôr glàp maa meuang tai kâo rian têe rohng rian săa-tít gà-sèt jàak bpor 5 jon tÄ•ung mor 4 dton nán koon pôr gôr dtông bpai ráp nâa têe bpen pôo chûay tôot tá-hăan-bòk bprà-jam bprà-têt England dton râek chaai jà bpai yòo gàp koon pôr koon mâe mík láe nóng min-nêe têe England sùan pêe èk yòo têe America por jà maa England glàp maa róo wâa jà dohn lót chán koon pôr gôr loie sòng bpai yòo têe America gàp pêe èk taen jà dâai mâi dohn lót chán rian an dàp râek chaai bpai yòo têe meuang Monterey têe Califonia kâo rian Grade 10 jon jòp mát-tá-yom têe Monterey High School láew gôr yáai maa ee fàng kÅ?ng America keu yáai bpai Washington DC. kâo rian têe má-hăa wít-tá-yaa-lai George Washington ká-ná Mechanical Engineering rian têe dieow gàp pêe èk láew chaai gôr glàp maa meuang tai nai bpee 2541

ผลงาน pÅ?n ngaan

- โฆษณา Nu Life ,Pond Skin Lightening, สำลี Evergreen, Tea Tree Facial Foam
- kôht-sà-naa Nu Life ,Pond Skin Lightening, săm-lee Evergreen, Tea Tree Facial Foam

- ละคร เรื่อง อา�า รั� , ทางหลวง ทาง รั� , จด หมายถึง ดวงดาว , รั� เล่ห์ เพทุบาย , มี เพียง รั� เ�ม �ามเทพ , สาว ฮอต หนุ่ม เฮ้ว , เจ้าสาว มือ อา ชีพ
- lá-kon rêuang aa-yaa rák , taang lŭang taang rák , jòt măai tĕung duang daao , rák lây pây-tóo-baai , mee piang rák gem gaam-má-têp , săao hôt nòom héo , jâao săao meu aa chêep

ประวัติ เรียง ตาม :: - ผล งานà¹?สดง bprà-wàt riang dtaam :: - pÅ?n ngaan sà-daeng

ผล งานà¹?สดง ที่ผ่านมา pÅ?n ngaan sà-daeng têe pàan maa

303 �ลัว �ล้า อาฆาต (1998) ... 303 glua glâa aa-kâat (1998) ...

บท สัมภาษณ์ bòt săm-pâat

อ่าน สัมภาษณ์ เป็น ผู้ชาย ทำไม ไม่ พูด เรื่อง นี้ ? “ ชาย เลือ� ที่ จะเป็น อย่างนี้ ไม่ได้ เลือ� สำหรับ ตัวเอง �ต่ เลือ� สำหรับ ทุ�คน ที่จะ ไม่ พูด ไม่ได้ ทำ เพื่อ ตัวเอง � àan săm-pâat bpen pôo chaai tam-mai mâi pôot rêuang née ? “ chaai lêuak têe jà bpen yàang née mâi dâai lêuak săm-ràp dtua eng dtàe lêuak săm-ràp tóok kon têe jà mâi pôot mâi dâai tam pêua dtua eng �

Credit to http://www.nangdee.com/name/?person_id=3267.

http://wiki.sarnworld.com/index.php/Chai_C...om_Hiranyatithi

tinah

sarNie Coma
so the kids finally grew?..now i should start watching it.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
shockingly episode 23 aired fast on obizgo. nothing much in today's episode except bai kao scared to face prik thai since he was late but while he was on his way there a little girl was hit and runned prik thai was walking and saw them and bai kao and prik thai was trying to help her and they argue a bit still don't know that it's each other ... bai kao mom is cheering on ai which is played by ploy and pat played by maprang is a druggie, I think she also had a miscarriage. thats how that episode ended. hahah I think ploy might end up with alex who knows lols
i don't think Alex will end up with Ploy because towards the very end of th ending preview for Plik Thai and Bao Kai... there was a scene where Bao Kai was wearing a white official outfit and Plik Thai was in a white dress...it looked like a wedding or engagement party... so I'm 100% they'll end up together... i have no doubts whatsoever!!!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I really enjoyed this lakorn with Vicky and Chai and now looking forward to the kids love story. Its just crazy how the kids aged and Bai Kao's mom and dad looks exactly the same!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed this lakorn with Vicky and Chai and now looking forward to the kids love story. Its just crazy how the kids aged and Bai Kao's mom and dad looks exactly the same!
Haha i was thinking the exact same thing ^_^ I was expecting them to at least have different clothing/ hairstyles but i guess they've turned older but haven't aged physically :lol:

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
bummer!
i was really hoping vicky and chai could stay in the lakorn so we can see them act as parents
lol

and taew is soooo cute!!!

its kinda weird that taew and alex are bro and sis in this lakorn.... i was so surprised when alex was in it
lol

i heard that ploy is going to end up with a doctor... kong?
i dont know... supposedly a new actor?

nat is sooo hot as a cop!

i kinda suspect that either ploy or mapang will come in between taew and nat in the future.. because remember how mapang said she'll take avenge her mom or w/e

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well they both ploy and maprang are gonna come between them and I guess ploy will end up with the doctor that likes prik thai =.=" lol at first I was thinking maybe she'll end up with Alex lol; It's so funny how they made Alex's character exactly like Bai Kao's character when he was little lol.