Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone!! I watched this lakorn over the weekend and it's good! I never really watched Por's lakorns or Ploys but they look cute together. After watching it i got a different view and like both, well i have watch BBK with Aum and Aff and seen her acting but other than that I've never seen her other lakorns. Since this lakorn wasn't over i went and found a lokorn they did together before and it was cute! He was a twin and Ploy was the leading lady with Vicky as the other girl that his twin fellin in love with! It was a very cute lakorn. In that lakorn they get alot of sweet scenes onces that we haven't seen in this lakorn.

I was looking at your list and you didn't have the title of the lakorn. It was called Ruk leh saneh luang. I never even knew about the lakorn before i looked up their names on youtube and found it. It's a sweet lakorn where Por is like a twin to this other guy but because he lost his memory his mother askes him to change places so that the can marry Ploy and also get rid of his girlfriend. Eventually The Por from the country side falls in love and marries Ploy but the one from the city also falls in love with vicky. Then it get's complicated as both girls find out that both pors were in it together from the beginning. It's a good lakorn and also has real kisses! lol.

Can't wait for this weeks episodes, looks like Dick is going to do something bad to Ma. I hope Poo Yai Lee finds her in time or that it's Bathum that Dick grabbed!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. We mentioned about their first lakorn RLSL in the previous pages too ^^ Yeah. I remember seeing pics of Por and Ploy real kiss in that lakorn, Lol. So sweeet! :wub:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Yeah. I finally caught up to episode 10 today too. And it's not just you, mahsuri1284 who thinks poo yai is getting more handsome and Ma looking more prettier. I also agree. :) I don't think I've ever liked Por so much before. He's so cute in this lakorn.
Lol - you too ? *woooot!* ^_^

Ma's ex's Dick...he's so pointless. But I guess he spice up the relationship.
I seriously want to kill Dick so that I won't be able to hear him talk about money. I can't believe he accepted work behave of her. He is such a AHHH!!! I don't know where to vent my anger... so I am venting it on here. Again I am going to suggest once more... MA GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON DICK. :D
Hehe - he does a good job stirring things up, eh ? Gosh - it was funny when the women managed to stop him from making havoc about Wao and Lao. :D :D :D

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...I never (or so I don't think) have watched a Ploy lakorn. I would have to say she is very charismatic on-screen. Look forward to mor shows.

Isn't this the last weekend for this lakorn?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
The majority Pors lakorns he always play as an agreesive guy :rolleyes: I think he looks so much cuter playing in this kind of relaxing, comedy and funny role it makes him more appealing! :wub: I don't like him in agressive roles. -.-
I haven't seen much of Por's lakorns... let me see...
OMG I noticed that is almost all his lakorn that I have watched or tried to watch.
Hehe - I've watched a bit of his lakorns which he played aggressive guy. I think I like him more as PYL - he does play him naturally. ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
mahsuri1284... it's interesting that you shared that. I think its kinda cool that you are in a relationship like that. My indian friends were telling me how their parents were arranged and how they think it's the best answer to a long term marriage.

The start of the relationship is learning about one another, while sticking through thick and thin as one is in a committed contract to uphold marriage. In the end, you learn to love one another and have many kids versus, the american way. Date as many people as possible. Trials and tribulations about who works and who doesn't. Then sleep with them. There is no committment so one can leave at a whim. Then if one is still able to stick with it... get married... then get divorced.

Once married, there is not much discovery or new things to explore or learn whereas an arranged marriage you are learning every day and learning how to become compatible.

You may not know what love is, but you might be experiencing it without knowing it. :^)
dynomite - y'know what's good about arranged marriage ... My parents could never say, "We told you so!" :D And also you do learn every day how to become compatible etc. It's not easy and I'm glad for a friend's advice just before I got married - Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener so enter the marriage with your eyes wide open. ;) But it sure hafta work both ways - he has to feel the same way too and not to expect too much.

Don't worry I have never been in a relationship before either but I've still got a long way to go though. (;
Hehe - take your time. I sure did. ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I tried watching Mafia Tee Ruk, but I couldn't get passed the first episode. I tried second but for some reason I couldn't... not even the end which I normally do to lakorn that I do not watch thoroughly.
Oh, I'm curious about MTR - heard so much about it. But there's no completed subbed version since SpicyFanSubs (?) stopped the project. I think someone else is also doing it but there's not much progress either. :( Anyway, Pat was paired up with Chakrit here right ?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Wow...I never (or so I don't think) have watched a Ploy lakorn. I would have to say she is very charismatic on-screen. Look forward to mor shows.
I've watched her in Botan Gleep Sudtai but she played supporting role (and she was paired up with Tui who plays Dick here! :p ). I like her there and overall I like BGS a lot. It's a good family drama (plus Aum and Aff sure played different roles compared to JLR! B) ). She's also in Roy Leh Sanae Rai - playing n'rai to Tik-Aom Phiyada there and she looked so young! I hope she'll do a great job as n'rai in Namtan Mai. Looking forward to that lakorn too.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Yeah. We mentioned about their first lakorn RLSL in the previous pages too ^^ Yeah. I remember seeing pics of Por and Ploy real kiss in that lakorn, Lol. So sweeet! :wub:
Wishboniko mentioned that she'll sub it after SRYCO. Yeah!!!! Looking forward to it! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i just watched todays episode and batum and dick deserve what happened! really these two are really stupid. on the other hand Poo yai lee and ma are finally together. He was cute waiting for her at the hay stack. He's such a cute guy she let him kiss her on her cheek but he kissed her hand! :wub: Everything will be laid out tomorrow! to bad for poo yai mod he will also get what he deserves! Can't wait to see the ending!!

I'm also happy that wishboniko will sub RLSL. I loved that drama! the badboy por was cute!! lucky guy got to kiss both girls in one lakorn!

fun

Expired Sarnie
The first 25 minutes of episode 12 was a bit boring. I still need to finish the rest of the episode but I am bored of it... the preview early last week made it sound so good. I guess it isn't to that part yet. Be back until I finished the rest.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
por & ploy are the cuuutest couple! :D is por still with that one girl he mentioned awhile ago? gee.. they would be sooo cute together!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know out all Por's co-stars I think he really suit PLOY and Namfon.P the most ^^ 'cause Por looks way older than most his nang'eks. Eeeekk! Especially PAT since she looks like a baby and soooo damn tinyy too! -.-

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I agree, Jieb_Lover
Por & Pat should never be paired again. They dont even look good together ;[ more like brother & sisters!