Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
You know this lakorn has some great concepts and it's a good thing to make a remake for the next generation to watch.

But one of the things I thought was rather untrue was the comment about how can one function without love.

I totally disagree with this. I think it is a bad propaganda issue that shouldn't be emphasized by these hopeless romantics.

I think most people function better without love. Love causes both sides of a relationship to get fatter. One makes a bigger impact on life and society when they are single.

If you look at the lakorn, p'Lee had no one and look how successful he is? He may never have succeeded in the things he wanted if he focused more on love than on other things.

anyways, thought I would share that for a dialog among the masses :^)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
For me, it really depends on the individuals. I don't agree that most people function better without love. (Love here, I assume, as being in relationship right ?). Certain people don't need it in their life but there are still many out there who look for love and need someone in their lives. It's human nature and they can't be faulted for feeling that way.

Anyway, when PYL got mad, I think it was mainly bcoz Lao was still studying though I think the difference in their class (PYL as the boss and Wao as his worker) does play a significant role in the clash. (I've yet to watch the rest of Ep. 10) plus the fact that PYL caught them 'fooling' around (Wao was kissing Lao on her cheek, right ?) probably made PYL even angrier.

I need to watch the clip again. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know this lakorn has some great concepts and it's a good thing to make a remake for the next generation to watch.

But one of the things I thought was rather untrue was the comment about how can one function without love.

I totally disagree with this. I think it is a bad propaganda issue that shouldn't be emphasized by these hopeless romantics.

I think most people function better without love. Love causes both sides of a relationship to get fatter. One makes a bigger impact on life and society when they are single.

If you look at the lakorn, p'Lee had no one and look how successful he is? He may never have succeeded in the things he wanted if he focused more on love than on other things.
Everyone needs love to be able to function... not in an intimacy way. Love doesn't always work its magic on certain individuals, it can be a real pain in the ass, but generally speaking, one should be allowed whether to love or not to love as long as one keep up their studies and maintain a good life. If it flops, then let the person deal with it but of course with a helping hand extending to that person as well. (unless that person is beyond unforgivable. I hope that makes sense LMAO

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
^ Dynomite - Poo Yai Lee did have love before the n'ek came along though. He had the love through Nang Ma's grandmother, his son, and his mother, and just the moo bahn in general. If he didn't work with love and support, he wouldn't be 'Poo Yai' of the moo bahn. Just another way to look at it, lol. ^_^

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
^ Dynomite - Poo Yai Lee did have love before the n'ek came along though. He had the love through Nang Ma's grandmother, his son, and his mother, and just the moo bahn in general. If he didn't work with love and support, he wouldn't be 'Poo Yai' of the moo bahn. Just another way to look at it, lol. ^_^
I won't disagree with this.

But it did sound like they were referring to the love in yoru life (significatn other) which I think sounds romantic, but so untrue.

can't wait till the next episodes...

the earlier youtube video was cool... thanks for posting it.... I guess people are calling in to request additional themes adn life lessons to be shared ont he lakorn.

Kudos to the director who will add them in.

For those who's Thai is weaker... in it... they talked about how teachers would use the lakorn to tell the students to finish their rice or Mae Maah (Ploy Cherman) would be hurt and upset cause she has to make the rice. And all the kids would start finishing their meals. Very cool.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish it was that simple. Here in the United States, most people are trying to cut down on the food they consume (fear of obesity) well at least that's what I have been seeing.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL so funny...Richard fails at jumping on an ox hahahhahha.

At about 2:50ish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K8I6M_bBoI
the earlier youtube video was cool... thanks for posting it.... I guess people are calling in to request additional themes adn life lessons to be shared ont he lakorn. Kudos to the director who will add them in.

For those who's Thai is weaker... in it... they talked about how teachers would use the lakorn to tell the students to finish their rice or Mae Maah (Ploy Cherman) would be hurt and upset cause she has to make the rice. And all the kids would start finishing their meals. Very cool.
Thank you both! Was wondering what they were saying ^_^ What was Pued doing collecting the plates ? Is that part of the scenes in the lakorn ? *sigh* It'd be good if we could do something like this here - use our dramas to teach students. :)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I won't disagree with this.

But it did sound like they were referring to the love in your life (significant other) which I think sounds romantic, but so untrue.
Personally, I do believe that true love does exist - in different forms and ways. Some people are lucky enough to live with the love of their life, some people, well, just not that lucky.

LOL - I'm not an expert at all when it comes to love life. Truth be told, I never experienced what "being in love" is. I never had boyfriends and barely dated (there was this one time but I'd say it's not a success story at all :p ). I got married to a guy introduced thru family friends and members. I won't say I'm crazily in love with him but I trust him and him me. Plus he does tolerate me (I'm lousy at houseworks! :blush: ) and I let him cut some slack. ;)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just finished Episode 10. ^_^ Whoah - I hope Dick won't give any false hope to Luay. That sneaky guy! :angry:
Less Pued in this episode ... maybe he'll be back in the next one.

Opps- is it just me ? I get the feeling that PYL is more handsome and Ma is also prettier in the later episodes ^_^

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah. I finally caught up to episode 10 today too. And it's not just you, mahsuri1284 who thinks poo yai is getting more handsome and Ma looking more prettier. I also agree. :) I don't think I've ever liked Por so much before. He's so cute in this lakorn. and Ma's ex's Dick...he's so pointless. But I guess he spice up the relationship.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 11 was so short :lmao: That darn football (soccer) game :angry: Kidding. Anyways looking forward for next episode. I seriously want to kill Dick so that I won't be able to hear him talk about money. I can't believe he accepted work behave of her. He is such a AHHH!!! I don't know where to vent my anger... so I am venting it on here. Again I am going to suggest once more... MA GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON DICK. :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The majority Pors lakorns he always play as an agreesive guy :rolleyes: I think he looks so much cuter playing in this kind of relaxing, comedy and funny role it makes him more appealing! :wub: I don't like him in agressive roles. -.-

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't seen much of Por's lakorns... let me see...

Jao Sao Ban Rai which I thought was quite funny.
Likisat Hua Jai I actually really like this lakorn. Wasn't this Por and Pat's first lakorn together
Barp Ruk Talay Fun I didn't like this but I loved the first 10 episodes most.
Tay Jai Rak Nak Wang Pan I wished he was the main pra ek... but this lakorn was more focused among the girls. It was okay, not the best but decent. Pat's character kind of ruined it for me.
Awayjee See Chompoo... a horrible lakorn but I finished it for some reason.
Dao Jarut Fah I fast-forward almost throughout the lakorn, and only watched when they sang lmao

I tried King Kaew Kar Fark but I just wasn't able to finish it. Honestly I didn't like it. I also tried Mafia Tee Ruk.

Ruk Tur Yod Ruk... lol I don't know what to say. I didn't finish it. I am planning to finish it tho.

OMG I noticed that is almost all his lakorn that I have watched or tried to watch.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Personally, I do believe that true love does exist - in different forms and ways. Some people are lucky enough to live with the love of their life, some people, well, just not that lucky.

LOL - I'm not an expert at all when it comes to love life. Truth be told, I never experienced what "being in love" is. I never had boyfriends and barely dated (there was this one time but I'd say it's not a success story at all :p ). I got married to a guy introduced thru family friends and members. I won't say I'm crazily in love with him but I trust him and him me. Plus he does tolerate me (I'm lousy at houseworks! :blush: ) and I let him cut some slack. ;)
mahsuri1284... it's interesting that you shared that. I think its kinda cool that you are in a relationship like that. My indian friends were telling me how their parents were arranged and how they think it's the best answer to a long term marriage.

The start of the relationship is learning about one another, while sticking through thick and thin as one is in a committed contract to uphold marriage. In the end, you learn to love one another and have many kids versus, the american way. Date as many people as possible. Trials and tribulations about who works and who doesn't. Then sleep with them. There is no committment so one can leave at a whim. Then if one is still able to stick with it... get married... then get divorced.

Once married, there is not much discovery or new things to explore or learn whereas an arranged marriage you are learning every day and learning how to become compatible.

You may not know what love is, but you might be experiencing it without knowing it. :^)

Of course, some people mix LOVE with LUST.

As for FUN4FUN... you haven't seen Por, but you watched all of his lakorns? 5555 crack me up

On another note.... ATTEN variety show has Pued (Richard Guyani sp?) interviewed on it last night if you ladies are that obsessed with the little bugger.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Don't worry I have never been in a relationship before either but I've still got a long way to go though. (;

Ditto. Some people do mix love w/ lust all the time. It happens to me too especially w/ crushes. Sometime it's hard to tell wither it's liking or lusting really.

Aw. Really?! Thanks. Moreee of PUED, love that kid :p Hahaa.

I've only watched JAOSAOBANRAI & Awayjee See Chompoo of Por so far and this one too. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
As for FUN4FUN... you haven't seen Por, but you watched all of his lakorns? 5555 crack me up

On another note.... ATTEN variety show has Pued (Richard Guyani sp?) interviewed on it last night if you ladies are that obsessed with the little bugger.
LMAO after that, I was like damn I did watch most of his lakorn. He has about 10-15 lakorns only... well at least that what is stated on wiki.sarnworld lmao... I tried watching Mafia Tee Ruk, but I couldn't get passed the first episode. I tried second but for some reason I couldn't... not even the end which I normally do to lakorn that I do not watch thoroughly.