Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
If you are reading this to gauge the entertainment level of this lakorn. I was sorely disappointed in the ending. The story was nothing stellar. There was not much in the storyline that made you feel impressed with this lakorn.

If you have little time to spend, I would use it listening to the sound track, staring at Ploy Cherman photos or viewing some other lakorn.

Sorry... Ploy... I love you, but this lakorn just didn't cut it. Not sure about the other viewers, but that's one point of view of a devoted cyber crush. :^P

nolee

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was really laid back, which i'm surprised i actually finished it coz i barely watch lakorns like this. I'm usually all for the nam-nao/drama type ones.. but i admit i did FF through some parts.. i guess it was pretty decent but it really lacked a storyline and didn't have any type of problems/misunderstandings.. i think i just watched it for the cute little boy! he is so adorable!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this lakorn basically coz wishboniko's subbing it (and soing such a fast job that I'm having trouble keeping up! :D ). Initially I thought the teaser wasn't too bad and I was curious to see Ploy and Tui actually after Botan Gleep Sudtai, especially since Tui's playing a bad boy here. Must say that I'm not disappointed with him at all! ;) He's so different from that character in BGS (I was afraid I'd be reminded of him there when watching this lakorn - thankfully that didn't happen :) ). And I like the opening song! :wub:

I've never seen Por in full action - okay, I've watched a bit of that lakorn with Namfon, and the one with Pat (King Kaew Kar Fark) and Tae Jai Rak Nak Wang Pan so I didn't really have any expectations. I like Ploy here - as someone had mentioned, she's got screen presence. And in a way, I'm glad it's a laidback lakorn. I'm watching WWHJ too now - that one has got enough action for me! :p Plus most of all, it's got a message especially to kids at school (hehe, I'm a school teacher - that's why ^_^ )

cvang010

sarNie Egg
i think that this lakorn is pretty good... i love phoo yai's character but not so much of ma.... the ending is okay should of done more to it...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hehe - this lakorn made me a fan of Por! :wub:

I tried watching King Kaew Kar Fak some time ago but couldn't get past Por's hair (don't ask why - I just thought it's weird somehow :p ) and also his pose on his sailboat at the opening credit (dang - all petty stuff huh :spin: ) so I stopped watching after Episode 1. Since he grew on me as PYL, I decided to give KKKF another chance ... and I like it A LOT - in fact I think I can safely say that I LOVE it! (Okay, his hair doesn't bother me much now ^_^ ). And I love him with Pat there. *wooot* (new fan of Por-Pat now ;) )

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I didn't expect that I would love this lakorn this much. I was disappointed from last 2 versions before (since it's my favourite novel.)

This lakorn will be my all time favourite like Thoranee Nee Nee Krai Krong (Andrew&Pok) because their tone of lakorn are the same ( and the same novel author and the same scriptwriter).

I think the director and the scriptwriter did very good job. Though it's different from the novel, but the script really well adapted and there's still be the scent of what's in the novel.
What a shame! I think they should have the wedding scene of Phoo Yai Lee and Khun Ma like in the novel. It's so cute, funny and romantic.

From what I read in Thai webboard talking about this lakorn, I really wonder that there're a lot of guys addicted to this lakorn too.

Congratulation for the last episode rating, it got 17 which it's very high for ch.3 lakorn. And I'm sure Ch.3 didn't expect that this lakorn would be this successful and got this good feedback.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' wow , if Wishy said it's good I have to check it out then :lol: I haven't watch a full lakorn ever since 2008 with JLR. I been out in space for a year & 8 months , there are so many lakorn that's out but none really motive me to watch it

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dis lakorn pulled in perdy good ratings man. i think double digits all da way and a 17 for ending eps. da first couple of eps might have been lower than 10 i don't remember but lots of people in thailand watched. it's a perdy light lakorn and i like dat. deres lots of funny parts too. da lil boy is sooooooooooo cuuute. i liked ploy and por a lot in here. they were really cute

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I watched Thoranee Nee Nee Krai Krong also, it was a good lakorn. Lol. :p Although Pok sorta annoyed me at some point. :p

I didn't see the last couple episodes yet but I need to finish this. ;P

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
o' wow , if Wishy said it's good I have to check it out then :lol: I haven't watch a full lakorn ever since 2008 with JLR. I been out in space for a year & 8 months , there are so many lakorn that's out but none really motive me to watch it
There's no kidnapping though, sarN! :D :p :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Por and Ploy are so compatible, suitable and perfect for each other. :p If they never got paired up, I would've never though they would do so well together and go so well together also. :p Ploy is my most favorite nang'ek w/ Por right now. Although I did love Por and Namfon.P so much first. But they haven't paired for the longest time ever my feelings changed. :p But Por and Pat no matter how many times they pair they don't attract me as a couple. :p Ploy is so lucky, she recieves real kisses from Por twice already in their first lakorn and this one too. :p It was so cute, he gave her a peck on the mouth really quickly and then they got all shy and distracted! Lolz. :wub: I am sure they'll reunite again! :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
It looks great Nikki!! Nice choice of song for the scenes too! I'm totally in love with Por&Ploy! I hope for them to reunite again the future! In a kiss/slap would be awesome. Heehee.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
The rating for this was pretty high for a ch3 lakorn, I guess when a lakorn is more laidback and filmed in the country it gets alot more feedback from the audiences...I may give this one a try..