Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Thanx for sharing the pics!!! Bie and Aff are sooooo cute!!! Can't wait for this lakorn to air!!! :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
idk it kinda funny to me how mature aff looks compare to the others...but i'll still watch anyways.( off topic but the hardest thing to remember is not remembering where a lost item is oh man it's been driving me crazy) it's that peemai girl again she was superb in hua jai

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm just glad they're at least in the filming process...I'm dying to see Bie in anything, with anyone, as long as I get to see his cute little baby face...but he looks adorable next to Aff, and I think they look good together...she doesn't look too old or mature

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm just glad they're at least in the filming process...I'm dying to see Bie in anything, with anyone, as long as I get to see his cute little baby face...but he looks adorable next to Aff, and I think they look good together...she doesn't look too old or mature
yeah i think like that too....funny how bie is the baby in the group....i mean that he is younger than Aff, Peemai, and the other 2 too....but i can't wait...finally they started something...but can't wait for more....

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
awww cuteness... i notice that people from the nut gup nut sitcom that bie is also in is also in here... p'somgeed and pakid they are hilarious... aww peemai she was awesome in hua jai sila as bie's friend, hope that she isnt evil in here

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow...so many pictures already....can't wait anymore...bie is so cute....aff, peemai n chompoonuch are so beautiful...n that one guy is from nut gub nut is funny...

can't wait...finally the started...but when is the ceremony gonna start....love them all can't wait for it....

viicky

sarNie Egg
the rumors about Bie's new album

that now, he is doing the new album and the first single song will promote around Dec, 2008

I think his song may be on this lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Peemai is going to be in here. I love her in Hua Jai Sila! She is such a cutie! In HJS I wanted Bie with Peemai rather than Fang. Fang’s characters annoyed me almost throughout the whole entire lakorn. I am glad that ch3 is promoting Bie but I believe he should stick with ch5. They need more pra ek than ch3. But whatever, I still say Bie and Aff are a weird pair though I like them individually. =)

viicky

sarNie Egg
Peemai is going to be in here. I love her in Hua Jai Sila! She is such a cutie! In HJS I wanted Bie with Peemai rather than Fang. Fang’s characters annoyed me almost throughout the whole entire lakorn. I am glad that ch3 is promoting Bie but I believe he should stick with ch5. They need more pra ek than ch3. But whatever, I still say Bie and Aff are a weird pair though I like them individually. =)
I love her in Hua Jai Sila too.

But if she is an evil on this lakorn ++

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
not sure...but next year for sure no that....maybe around march or who knows...need to wait more for heads up news....