Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww they look like cute high teenagers:) peemai look so old to be in highschool, lols.

i personally don't like bies songs that he sings english in them even a phrase/verse, i love him thai songs more.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i love bie's new song, "wait a mintue"...hope it's for this lakorn, but maybe not, cuz the album will release b4 this lakorn come out, i think....but anyway i'll wait n see...hehe... love bie... :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
"wait a minute" such a cute title...

it maybe in the lakorn...

it may not...

but will just have to wait for it....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
omg...can't wait anymore...when is the ceremony...i want to see pictures of bie & aff...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
// can't wait , when they start filming????

they started filming already...Bie even said it @ an interview....he said they been filming for 3 days..n i think now even more...

but @least we know it's in progress then it's good....can't wait 222222222222................

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's good to know that he has another lakorn waiting, after he's done with this one, so we'll get two times the Bie for this year, plus his album should be released this year...so more tv time for Bie...YAY!!!! I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
yes...i finally got the full song of "Wait a Minute" i listen to it every second n repeated all the time..cuz i can't stop listening to his song...man, i can't wait for the full album....

i hope this song will be in "prajan see roong" too...