Prajun Lai Payak (Polyplus)

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Hehe...all I know is that I want Wayu and Junchai to end up together because Wayu is so hott and his role is so cute..keke..he has a sexy body...I used to think Weir was cute..well he is still cute, but this lakorn..I dunno..since they brought Aom+ in..Aom+ makes Weir looks not as good anymore..I feel like Weir in this lakorn is very annoying...he needs to go somewhere with Parnduen and leave Junchai and Wayu alone...keke....I was watching the live show on CHannel 7 about Daras and under the screen where they let people message in for it to air on TV...I would say 75% of the messages from the Thai people were about wanting Junchai and Wayu to be together..IF JUNCHAI DOESN'T GET WITH WAYU..I HOPE SHE DOESN'T GET WITH ANON EITHER...PSHSHSHSHSHSHS... :blink:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I just finished watching the WWYWY epi of them and Om seems like such a shy person. He doesn't talk much and he also seems to blush a little. Lol. I can't wait to see the scene where they show on WWYWY where Anon tells Wayu that he can't take Junchai away because Junchai made a promise to him that no matter what, she will only be Anon's lover so both Anon and Junchai points a gun to Wayu!!! Ahhh intense!!! :D Now that I'm satisfied, I'm gonna take a nap lol. I still need to watch Thursday's epi.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Hehe...all I know is that I want Wayu and Junchai to end up together because Wayu is so hott and his role is so cute..keke..he has a sexy body...I used to think Weir was cute..well he is still cute, but this lakorn..I dunno..since they brought Aom+ in..Aom+ makes Weir looks not as good anymore..I feel like Weir in this lakorn is very annoying...he needs to go somewhere with Parnduen and leave Junchai and Wayu alone...keke....I was watching the live show on CHannel 7 about Daras and under the screen where they let people message in for it to air on TV...I would say 75% of the messages from the Thai people were about wanting Junchai and Wayu to be together..IF JUNCHAI DOESN'T GET WITH WAYU..I HOPE SHE DOESN'T GET WITH ANON EITHER...PSHSHSHSHSHSHS... :blink:
Haha! That's so true! I think Wayu and Junchai have more chemistry together. And they look really cute together. But then I LOVE Weir too! Gosh! lol. Weir's character is really stupid but I love Weir. ( :

I hate Yui's character. She's totally psycho! Gosh, I didn't know cops could be so crazy. haha.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know who's subbing this drama?? I have a hard time understanding what they're saying. Since this is an action drama, it makes it more difficult to understand what's going on. I've been looking everywhere on youtube, but can't find anybody that's subbing this drama. ) :

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Watching this drama makes me want to physically hurt Parnduen....oh my god she is beyond despicable. She thinks she's top shit and better than everyone else just because she's a police and Junchai isn't. I hate how she acts like she's always right and innocent in every situation. WTF, seriously. She betrayed her own sister so she could level up in her policing job. Pathetic. I would be very satisfied if Yui's character died at the end.

I'm finding almost every character in this lakorn annoying except Junchai and Wayu. Even though Wayu is a mafia leader, he seems like a nice guy deep down. These two are absolutely adorable together and have a much better chemistry than Junchai + Anon. I really hope she ends up with Wayu, although I feel chances are slim =(

It might just be me but it seems like Weir is ALWAYS red ... like literally. His face and neck is always red like a tomato. =/

/end rant.

But all in all, i'm really enjoying this lakorn :)

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
So I really wanted to know how this lakorn will end so I asked my cousin who was in thailand to send me the spoiler :)

SPOILER ALERT! Read on if you want to know what the ending is like. HOpefully this hasn't been posted.

Basicially, Parnduen gets killed in the end. I don't know who kills her but Junchai pays for it by going to jail. After she gets out, she ....DUNDUNDUn...gets married to anon..WEAHHHH :( and they have a bajillion babies together....
hopefully they'll change the ending? :) otherwise...i'll be very upset.

highlight my entire post to see the ending.

cecilia

Staff member
^eek, i dont' want it to end like that .. forget it -- i don't want to continue this anymore --

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
You know the original of this had two couples, wayu and janchai were to be paired up and anon/banduern, the writer came out to say that from ep 8 up they changed the plot!! I'm so mad, it makes sense how and why we see wayu so right for janchai when he does and do everything for janchai!!

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i hate arnoon. he's soo stoopy and annoying. hahaha.

i would be pretty pissed though if i was the original pra egg and they moved me to second pra ekk.

lets hope and pray wayoot will be our night and shining armor in the end :)

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
if only the producer could symphatize for the fans and just let junchai and wayu end up together in da end :wub: :(

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's gonna drag even more, from the original 14 episodes to 19 episodes. Now they added more, to 23 episodes.

;_; why must they always do this to good lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm on the verge of giving up .. i think i'll wait until this end and jump to watch the ending, just to see wayu's fate.