Pratin Nawong

nolee

sarNie Adult
Au and Ton barely had 10 seconds together.. she fell on him and he caught her .. they lock eyes for 3.5 seconds and their scene is over lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Ton knocked her down but ok lol..I know..! Tinawong and Tipmonta takes up all the time lol..I know there the main couple but damn..There scene sucks..Its not even romantic to me lol...

Phon

sarNie Adult
this lakorn isnt romantic period! I hate how they always do slow motion when the couples see each other or fall on each other and the guy catches the girl. And they keep doing it over and over and over in the same lakorn until it ends.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
555...Well anyways..Now its gonna be even more annoying because Tipmonta is gonna cry her head off again saying Tinawong doesn't love me anymore since he's on a spell again..I seriously don't get her..When he's on a spell and he goes see Kayawun all day she cry her head off saying he don't love her bla bla bla..But then when he's off the spell and he's nice and came back to her...Later on she pushes him to see Kayawun..She selfish too then..55..Want Tinawong all to herself..So its like she's acting goody goody in front of Tinawong..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah Tinawong and Tipmonta's roles don't even mean anything anymore...they don't do anything...Tipmonta is always up in her room doing absolutely accept sit on her ass and wait for Tinawong...and all there scenes together are always just up in the bedroom...They seriously don't do anything...which is soo very annoying..something needs to happy...! This story is not getting anywhere...everything just goes in circles!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly..! Even his own fanclub is sick of his role..Because the only thing they do is sit in the room and do nothing..

Phon

sarNie Adult
watching this lakorn is like watching modern lakorn they do nothing but talk and eat. in this lakorn they do nothing but talk and sit in thier room. where the fighting and power, magic and adventure?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i dont know why iam even in this section i havent watch it at all but reading phon comment i agree where is all the action fighting man they like sitting on their butts doing nothing

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I know...But not too much action though..Because right now when they do action its not like back then..Right now they go crazy with it 555..Anyways..And right now when they do romantic scenes I'm just like eh..? lol..Back then I'm like aww..Now its eh..?

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Since everyone is sick of this lakorn, I recommend u to watch HupKhaoKinKhon, it is a modern lakorn, somewhat fantasy movie. It is not dragging as PraTinNaWong.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Naw..That lakorn is pretty weird itself lol..I'd rather recommend everyone to bring out there old lakorn and watch..Or just bring out the old Pra Tinawong..You'll finish it in one day..Unlike this one lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I just finished watching Epi.54-55...Nothing much like usual..Actually nothing at all..! lol..But out from no where the dad likes Tipmonta now...And everyone knows that Kayawun put a spell on Tinawong...And Tipmonta is still crying her head off being stupid..And Prommin still can't depart from Tipmonta...And now the dad is getting attacked by Kayawun and her peeps..