Priksa Sawad(Step Onward)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i think everyone wants aon and namfon.p to get together. aon is hot i am happy he's back onscreen but i don't like his long hair i prefer his short spikey hair like in fark din klin dao.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chatchai actually dont like that old in here but still old lookin' for namfon lol. im happy to see aon back too but he looks abit chubby in here. too bad his role wont be as noticable cuz chatchai is obviously gonna shine

thanks jieb.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeh i guess so that sucks.. but yeah i think namfon.k role is a big part of this lakorn coz they showed her alot in the preview. i feel sad for her it seems like her life is full of miserable. same Namfon.P also i think they are cousins or sisters in here.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
it was namfon.p that was hugging chatchai not namfon.k.. lol i know that scene creeps me out also >.<

its confirmed that namfon.p and chatchai are pairing up and aon.s and namfon.k are pairing up T_T so sad for me i really want namfon.p and aon.s together.....

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I didnt know Namfon K was going with Aon, but Namfon P will be pregnant and her falling down the stairs in the second teaser, was said that she was pregnant too

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen the 2nd teaser yet but sounds intense. so she might have a miscarriage huh.

namfon k. is getting with aon?..maybe towards the ending.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I think that young child Namfon K was holding in one of the Entertainment show was Namfon P's *sigh*

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Yes :( and if Namfon falls down the stairs and looses her baby, means :mellow: later on they associate with each other again -_-

Here are the lakorn mags, credit to patcharin.net

This one is a cute one

Baby Fon and Baby Nok <_<

Falls down the stairs...

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
oh this really sucks!!! in the second teaser it looks like namfon p. changed her mind about chai when she was talking to aon!!!! do it mean that she has fallen for chai and is no longer waiting for aon????? so sad if they dont get each other they need another lakorn together. they look so good together.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i totally agree w/ you sreyya!

aon and fon are too cute together :wub: they melt my heart.. hehe

i was just assuming aon would with namfon.k since fon gets with chai.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thanks sunny so fon get with chai first then later on aon looks like a good lakorn since theres baby involve lol want to see drama

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i totally agree w/ you sreyya!

aon and fon are too cute together :wub: they melt my heart.. hehe

i was just assuming aon would with namfon.k since fon gets with chai.

had my hopes all up when i heard that Namfon and Aon has lakorn together and they arent even going to end up together :lmao: :spin: why cant they just give Aon chai role and let him play as an older guy??? how old is Aon adn Namfon K. in real life?????

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i don't know how old aon and namfon.k is they're probably around 23-26? I'm assuming.

i know i totally wished aon got with chai.. but if they changed roles it will be awkard coz chai looks much older than aon, lol.. lets just hope chai dies soon.. in this lakorn.. hehe.. J/K that's too cruel since he is the baby's father too.

umm, nida nope fon likes aon first but later she gets with chai i wished it was aon though.. hehe.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Fon will be going through pregnancy alone for 9 months, Chatchai will have a little accident with Jeab when Fon gives birth :( poor Fon, such sad life.