Question game

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes but it doesn't sound weird anyway :)

Given the chance that you'll be able to talk to a dead celebrity, who would it be and why?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's see....I'd talk to Bruce Lee...lol ask him what happeend and tell him he was a living legend. He's an inspiration to everyone and he's an martial artist. :D

If someone offers you a million dollars to spend the night in a haunted mansion would you do it?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes as long as I get to spend the night with someone heehee LOL

You found a lottery ticket, picked it up and then the next day those numbers won. Will you accept the money?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
ouuuu......hey why not. I wouldn't mind offering whoever's it was but since the lotto numbers were given out everyone by now knows what the numbers are so hey, why not LOL

Would you risk selling illegal things and getting super rich asap or would you rather work hard day by day slowly earning?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Work hard day by day slowly earning

If you could change something about travel what would those be and why?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
make traveling FREE lolXD b/c it'd be nice. I'd be outta here and everywhere. Not only will it help students but people like us as well lol

How would you deal with rude and disrespectful people?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I try to be civil with them or just ignore them and not fight with them

Which reality show would you like to join if given the chance?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Keeping up with the Kardashians so I can give smirky comments about them, like how Steve does.

If you can switch a thai actor/actress from a channel with another channel's actor who would you switch?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3's Mario Maurer and Ch7's Weir Sukollawat switch channels

What's the worst thing you've seen on the internet?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be refreshing to see them with other actresses LOL

Genie by Girls Generation

What will you do if you get to meet any of the richest people in the world?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I would woo them and then when they finally give me everything I want, I shall rule the WORLD>>>>MUAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA.....
ooops, Ignore that part lol

What would you do if you found $1000 in a briefcase in the parking lot?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll return it to the lost and found section who knows the reward might be double LOL but seriously who knows hahaha

What do you want to tell to the owners or people behind the TV channels of Thailand?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I would tell them that I would love to be a part of their behind the scenes and that some of them are doing a good job but not really and they should upload all their lakorns on youtube or social media to gain a wider fan base and tell them why they being greedy and I would tell them to translate all their lakorns into getting it subbed in english or other languages so it'll be nicer lol

What would you do if you were sleeping and heard 5 knocks on your door, but when you got up to see who it was, and there was no body there?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I would tell them the same thing HAHAHAHA

I will run to my room and lock it LOL

How do you deal with judgmental people?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Shiat, I don't live to please those people everyday so think what they want. Only God can judge me. People going to judge you and say things about you till the day you die so live however you want and do whatever the heck you feel like doing. Ain't nobody perfect. I'm going to live life how I want and they do theirs. But heck, I don't need no body to come knocking on my door saying the way I live isn't right or whatever you know. I don't go knocking on their door saying they got the wrong religion, or they got too many kids, or they're dressing too poor you know. Live it the way you want till you die. It's your life and nobody else's. If they can't accept me for who I am and how I live, then apparently they don't belong in my life.

How would you respond to a person who trips/complains a lot? (Like every time you meet them, they're always complaining about things.)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I would tell him/her directly to stop being whiny and try to appreciate life because it is too short to live with full of complaints

Do you want to have eternal youth? Why or why not?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
no thanks lol. Life is a cycle and I don't want to live forever b/c you're left with only memories of whoever that you come across with once they're gone, it's too unbearable.

Do you often question the purpose of your existence?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I kept on thinking what would my life be like and if I'll be able to achieve everything I wanted

Have you ever been backstabbed by a so-called friend?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahha yes and I'll just leave it at that.

Would you prefer to live in a place where it's beautiful and have nice views, but no internet and wi-fi all day, or would you rather stay in place with internet but looks kind of crappy but liveable?