Question game

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
A place with internet but looks kind of crappy but livable, the neighborhoods can unite in making it better and I can't imagine living without internet especially these days and it is even considered one of the necessities.

What law would you like to have if you were the president?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes a lot whether celebrity or not. :D
Currently I like someone from my former alma mater, we met at the same school organization and we're really good friends, he'll be graduating next year LOL.

Would you ever confess your feelings to someone you like?

Last edited:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, why not? I rather let them know then them not ever knowing and wondering what could've been lol Rather let them know and see what happens.

Would you risk shaming your family to protect the one you love?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
If it's necessary to do so and I know that the man I love is worthy then yes

Are you scared of getting pregnant?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Kind of. lOL from the women around me who has been giving birth and the way they describe it makes me not wanna be a women at all lol

Are you afraid of the dark?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Depends on where I am

What's inside your bag?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Wallet, phone, Id, receipts, brochures, listerine strips, caramex, notepad, papers, keys, business cards, junks.

Do you have an annoying person around the place you live and they would take or move your things around without you knowing? And they would constantly come in and out of your room acting like they own the place when in fact they don't...?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank goodness none.

What will you do if you found out that you only have 24 hours left to live?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I will live each hour to the fullest with the ones I love and cherish but I wouldn't tell them that I'mma be gone b/c good byes are hard lol

If you were to bring a person (any person) from the nether world back, who would it be and why?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
My late relatives... to spend more time with them...
Celebrity wise, Paul Walker, FF is not the same without him

If you will be a professional in a sport what would it be and why?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd do soccer. I'm not so good with Sports that requires throwing, but hey, my legs can still kick, so why not? Lol Soccer is my fav. sport. :D

What is your concept/view on life? (or your motto sort to say) Are you a glass half-empty or half-full, or all full or all empty kind of person? lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Half empty half full, life is full of positives and negatives and what maked me sad is the fact that it is just so short

How do you deal with feeling nervous?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
calm myself down, count to ten or 20, and believe in myself.

What is your view on Humans/people? lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Humans are nice but can also be very cruel and judgmental and thinks they're entitled to everything lol

What song describes your life?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm....I'd say "Reflection" by Christina Aguliera?

If you can give a name to your autobiography what would it be?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't even read thai books/novels at all. But I heard about one where there was a couple bird and the father bird flew to a lotus and got stuck in there for the night bc the flower petal closed on him, so the mother bird thought he ran off on her and the children. There was a fire and so she threw all the baby birds into the fire and she also killed herself. The next generation she was born into a princess and he a poor villager. She had a shady personality and didn't speak much. Whoever tried to talk to her or court her, she wouldn't talk to them at all or showed no interest. Finally the guy came and told him the story of their last generation and she finally spoke with him and something happened but I remember they were together again lol. Not sure what the title is but heard people telling it several times. I'd like to see that into a boran lakorn lol

If you can have any kind of power at all, what would it be? (super hero strength, mind reading, flying, etc)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Teleportation, time travel, telekinesis, immortality, eternal youth :D

What's the craziest news you've ever read or watched?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm...that's a tough one. I don't watch news but lol get on my fb newsfeed. lol I'd say the issue with the Native Americans and the releasing dogs on them protesting nicely. What has this world come to, right?

Did you ever got blamed for something you didn't do?