Question game

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'll ask a question, and you answer. Then you ask a question, and the next person answers and they will do the same and so forth.

What's the first thing you do after you logged into Internet?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hmmm...family members such as mom and sisters and or chubby babies. As for "other" females...NOPE and if I EVER do it will be nothing sexually related probably just a peck on the cheek for greeting and or congrats...you know like your best friend's special moments in life ^_^

Soooooo...when you take a dump at home, do you uhhhh just wipe your buns and go or wash up huh... :lol:

L

lalalek

My name is Lek :D

anyways now my question: have you ever had a three-some?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Nope never.. I would like to try though.. haha..j/k... it's not my style.. one person is enough.

What is your ideal guy/girl?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
to check up on thai lakorn news and view pictures and DL/UPL songs and reply to the SHOUT OUT threads.

Where would you want to have your honeymoon at? Choose one destination only :-D

S

sunflower

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

what is love?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.

how do you feel about me?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
When my heart tingles when I'm with him and when I know that I can't live without him.

What did you do today?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
to climb the eifel tower by bare hands. and then clean up my house (or shack to be accurate)..
oh. oh. one more. to obtain sleep.

what's your deepest regret?

natty

Chubs
destiny- when you're ugly but dating a hottie

faith- when you're a hottie dating the ugly.. haha jk..

destiny and faith.. isnt it the same thing?

how would your day be like without internet?

S

sunflower

i think i would be more productive if i didn't come on the internet for one day. i would actually get around to writing my bills, scrubbing the bathtub, and cleaning my car. :sweat:

where and when was your first kiss?