Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not sure if anyone knows this,but the cast is going to "Wan Wan Yung Warn Yoo".thanks to leila from t-intermedia for the news and pictures.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Noon does NOT look good with forehead bangs but she doesn't look as tired as she usually does which is good. Paul must be lovin' the fact that he's surrounded by ladies. lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
true.noon looks tired and old with her bangs,but still,she's cute^^.

numfon

sarNie Adult
mmm.. i think noon looks prettier with side bangs like in Fah Grajang Dao and some of the scenes in Duay Rang Hang Ruk. forehead bangs aren't really her thing. but wow.. PooDum (i think that's 'ah si's real name) looks pretty young in that pic.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
is that the aunty? OMG LOL, i didn't even know... i thought it was just a random person. Damn she looks so different +YOUNG and pretty

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
is that the aunty? OMG LOL, i didn't even know... i thought it was just a random person. Damn she looks so different +YOUNG and pretty

yeah I didn't recognize her too until you mentioned it. Both she & Noon looked so different it that picture. I agree that bangs don't suit Noon. Made her look almost unrecognizable. I had to take a triple-take before I recognized that it was her.

I know that someone already asked this but I never did see the answer, so is this lakorn ending this coming week? That's a little too early to rush the end isn't it?

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
awwwww...
i just finish watchin part 12.......oh my gosh its so nice....
its so sweet and sad.......
im in love with paul......oh my gosh...hes so sweet and kutie.....love hem....
but yeah that the end of part 12 its so sad that i even cry wit hem..........
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.......
THANKS TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO UPLOADED THIS LAKORN....THANKS ALOTS.....
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
yeah I didn't recognize her too until you mentioned it. Both she & Noon looked so different it that picture. I agree that bangs don't suit Noon. Made her look almost unrecognizable. I had to take a triple-take before I recognized that it was her.

I know that someone already asked this but I never did see the answer, so is this lakorn ending this coming week? That's a little too early to rush the end isn't it?
There's about 3 episodes left, not really sure if it's ending next week or the week after that.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
yeah they do. I dont want this lakorn to end either, but i really wanna see how the whole thing is going to fold out.