Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
lol...I didn't know the bad girl married the muscled guy. I thought the guy just raped her and took pictures of it. Hm...interesting. I hope the mom will be the first person to find out about the pregnancy (after Noon of course) since she has had experienced w/ that sort of thing before.
From the video clip, what's "tong" means? The doctor told Paul something over the phone and all that I could make out was Noon's name followed by that word, tong. Does that mean pregnant or hurt?
cynthia_ngoc, "tong" means pregnant...=D
aww.. she's pregnant :clap:

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
so does this mean that Paul know that Noon's pregnant before SHE does? That'd be funny. Can someone tell what the dad told the aunt and what the mom told the aunt? Those 2 conversations looked very heated in the episode.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Paul is so funnie . I like how Noon look all serious and Paul is soo goofy but it cute . Can't wait to get a copy when it end :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol ... i know right . i should update the "R" site. I have so many clip dat need to be upload ... im just so lazy . I'll update it dis weekend -- for real .

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^ you guys are too funny!

Yup Paul does find out that she is pregnant before she does. I can't wait to see next week's episode. It's getting good!!! I'm definitely buying this lakorn when it ends.

vina_lek

aw... it was so cute when Paul was talking to Noon about the ring, & she had fallen asleep. SoOoO precious. I LOVED it! I also liked the scene, when Noon was eatting w/ Paul's mom. That was also cute. :wub:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
so does this mean that Paul know that Noon's pregnant before SHE does? That'd be funny. Can someone tell what the dad told the aunt and what the mom told the aunt? Those 2 conversations looked very heated in the episode.
In the conversation b/w the dad and aunt, the dad accused the aunt of sending the bad guys to his house and hitting Noon but since the aunt wasn't the one that did it, she denied it. The dad didn't believe her and said that Noon doesn't have any other enemies so if not her then who. The aunt was confused and continued to deny the accusation. The dad told her not only did the plan backfire but his wife also got hurt and if anything like that happened again, he wouldn't let her get away with it.

When the aunt went to visit Paul's mom, she didn't want to see the aunt so the aunt just walked into her room and asked her why she didn't want to see her when she was just there visiting her. The aunt accused Noon of hiring the bad guys to hurt her as a setup but the mom didn't believe her. She said that she's gotten to know Noon and believes she wouldn't do that. She said why would Noon hire someone to hurt herself w/o anyone seeing. The mom just happened to see it, it wasn't planned. The mom was also suspicious about the girl who came and told Noon that she saw someone cutting the brakes of her parent's car. The mom thought the aunt said it was an accident so why did someone say that.

So now Paul and his mom are on Noon's side but the dad's still evil. Lovin' Paul's character. Such a sweetie! Eps. 11 ended at a cliffhanger. Wonder if Paul's gonna come back in time to save Noon before the aunt hurts her.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oooo!so intense!thanks for sharing daringangel...it's weird how Paul knows that Noon is pregnant before she does^^.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL...Ciwah is such a DORK...how cute! Especially when he hugged her from behind and said "morning ja"...then she just had to ruin it by "waaa"...haha...and the scene where he's talking to himself...OMG...hilarious guy...I was giggling all the way!!! Finally...his mom is being so nice to Palai...Great episode...

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
ilove the scene where paul is about to put the ring he bought on noon's hand...it was funny..when he turn around she's already asleep..he is such a dork..love his character in this lakorn! :rolleyes: Is ep 12 up yet? Can't wait to watch it

maijune

SarNie Adult
wow this is actually the first lakorn that the p'ek know the n'ek pregnant before the n'ek does...new for a thai lakorn....i'm still downloading epi 12...can't wait to see what's within this episode....

sarN

sarNie Granny
:baby-scene-pop-corn: >>>> i like the scene in eps 12 where Paul went into Noon's room while she was sleeping and kiss her forehead and sit there trying to hold back his tear but he couldn't hahaha his sobbing prolly wat woke Noon up --- :spin: .

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
oooo!so intense!thanks for sharing daringangel...it's weird how Paul knows that Noon is pregnant before she does^^.

thanks for sharing too daringangel. You took the words out of my mouth. I thought usually it's the girls that know before the guy, not vice versa. I too thought it was cute that Paul was pouring out his heart to a sleeping beauty. I knew that she was sleeping or not listening b/c I was sure that w/ her character, she would have kicked, pushed or verbally abused him, instead of just lying there so passively while he took her hands. The mom scene w/ Noon was funny too. I was cracking up when the Mom tried to pretend to be mean to Noon. It was hilarious.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
awww!I want to see the episode right now!!!Poor Paul.It seems like Noon is being to mean to him^^.

val

sarNie Adult
luving this lakorn so far...felt so sorry for paul...how noon using him to get to her revenge only